Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > no name thought of yet...

no name thought of yet...

by Mrs_Franklin_Iero13 2 reviews

I'm not so good with the summaries... so... basically this story is about the boys from mcr in high school... and mikey dealing with bullies and being gay.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-27 - 2683 words

0Unrated
GERARD'S POV

"you better prepare for them," mikey just nodded and took his glasses off, as soon as he had put them in his bag, joel, the biggest toughest and meanest bully of them all slammed his hand down on his shoulder, causing mikey to collapse. "c'mon mikey, get up" he mocked, his followers just laughed. "yeah, c'mon you little emo fag!" one of them sang out, i hated it when they torchured him for being gay, he was so hurt about it, i could hear him crying everyday in his room, i just told him they were jealous, and he always gave me the same deep depression 'yer whatever' look, it kills me to know what he's doing to himself, it kind of makes me a hypocrite, but whatever y'knw? he's my baby brother, i love him no matter what, and i dont want him growing up just likeme.

"your just jealous!" i called back with a 'well ner ner!' tone of voice, he didntlike that at all, "what was that?" he said emerging from the crowd, he was kinda big, but i was pretty sure i could take him, where was frank anyways? he shoulda been here by now. "i said, 'your just jealous', do you want me to spell it out for you?"as he paced towards me quicker, i saw frank running towards him, he dropped his bag and ran even faster, "oh your in big trouble now!" he said coming closer to me and raising his fist, "no actually i think you are," i said calmly, "huh?" is all i heard as frank jumped up ninja style and fly-kicked him in the back of the head, "go save mikes, i've got this fucker down,"
frank said as he kissed me softly and pushed me towards Mikey, Joel was standing over him, I think he was trying to get Mikey to give him a blow job, I could tell by Mikey's face, he looked disgusted. "I don't think so!" I yelled and swung my leg up between Joel's legs and watched him drop to the floor in pain, I got him right in the balls, "nice shot gee," Mikey said as he stood up and kicked him in the nose.

We turned and begun towards Frank, there he was standing ontop of a stack up of high school football jocks, with one foot on the top ones chest and one on the floor, he had his hands on his hips and looking up towards the sky,"fwankie! My hero!" I screamed as I ran towards him and kicked him off the stack and onto the ground, "ugh... yep that's me!" he huffed before I kissed him as strong as I could, "Gosh you too, you really know how to make a guy jealous," Mikey kind of stormed off towards school; I didn't mean to do that.


**

First period, Science with Mr. Nutini, another class I was failin, i was failing math, and science, Dad said this was my last shot, so i kept my English and history up to the best of my abilitiesm which meant they got low b's. Art was my best and favourite subject, I always got A's. Gosh this period sucked so bad, Mikey and I had the same class, even though i'm supposed to be in my sophomore year, I failed... twice. So we were in the same year, it had it's up and downs. Mikey wouldn't talk to me, he just sat in the seat next to me scribbling down some band names, we had recently decided to creat a band, to help with his post-traumatic stress and depression, the band would help him get through it all, I knew it. He had some good ones, but my favourite was My Chemical Romancem he had gotten the idea from the book he was currently reading, Three Tales of Chemical Romance; by Ivrine Welsh. "Psst, hey Mikey... I like your ideas, especially My Chemical Romance, that could be it," he just closed his book and returned to his science write-up. "mikey i'm really sorry about this morning, i didnt mean..."
"gerard i'm sure you didnt mean it, but it still happened, and its hard enough being teased for being gay, but to have your brother rub it in your face that he has a boyfriend, thats just too much." he was really hurt, like really really hurt, usually something this small wouldnt bother him at all, what has ahppened? has someone hurt him? or forced him into something? oh mikey why dont you talk to me anymore?

first period ended, mikey and i walked towards our lockers together, we went our separate ways, i put my binders away and got out my art portfolio, yes! i had art next! i can see frank again! mikey and i met up, and walked to our class together, we had the same class again.

as we walked into the art class and sat down, i sat next to frank and mikey sat on the opposite side of the desks. our teacher Mrs Toran, had it in for me, she was also my choir teacher, a small plump argentinean woman, my grandmother is good friends with her, they liked to bet and play poker everyweekend, she knew she taught me everything i know about singing and how to draw, she always used it against to me. she always picked on mikey and i, pointing us out and embarassing us in front of the whole class, once she started bitching about my shaggy hair and how we wear thick eyeliner, and about us being gay, she wasnt a homophobe, she just didnt think it appropriate 'two good looking guys like us' she always said, 'i just dont understand, its not right'. i fucking hate her, and she knows is.

"frank mikey is really pissed at us!" he looked up from the munted bat he had drawn, "why? what have we done?" i looked over at mikey and he was concentrating on his drawings, "about thihs mornig, when we were kissing in front of him, it kills him" frank looked over at mikey, he was really worried. "maybe we should just... oh i dont know... maybe we could get him a boyfriend?" we both looked over at mikey, "do you think we could? i mean theres not many guys in this school that are to keen on other guys, if you know what i mean?" frank looked away. then this scrawny little first grader burst in the door, he was wearing a disgusting sweater vest and huge glasses that were obviously too big for his face, and almost a bald head... i held back a laugh, this kid probably got shit everyday, why would i be a hypocrite... i do too.

as he hurried up to the teacher, holding a buttload of papers... "this is a new student, his name is uhhh..." this kid was very jumpy, probably got attacked all the time... he started to shuffle through all those papers and dropped half of them, the kid that was followiing him around, looked about six four, really tanned and looked a tad mexican, he had his eyebrow pierced and a labrette spike, hw wore thick eyeliner and his hair was eating face... all in all, not too bad looking. he bent down and picked up the papers and gave them back to the kid, no expression on his face. "oh right, this is jaime, jaime basilo." he passed a few papers to the teacher and she just stood there over looking them for a second or two.

"michael? michael way?" she looked over at us, he had his music blaring and couldnt hear a thing, so i kickd him under the table, "what do you want?!" he yelled back at me, "teacher wants you dumbass!" i barked back, and kicked him again.

MIKEY'S POV
i love this song, Not Good Enough For the Truth in Cliche, by escape the fate, best band ever! OUCH! some one just kicked me! gee? "what do you want?!" i yelled at him, "the teacher wants you dumbass!" he kicked me again... i better see what she wants... "yes miss?" i turned to see my short stubby teacher, a scrawny ass little first grader and a gawjus tanned mexican looking over at me, "come here please mikey," DONT YOU CALL ME MIKEY YOU FUCKER! i was screaming inside, but none the less i got up and made my way over to her. "this is jaime basilo, and you shall be showing him around to his locker and his classes, it says right here on this piece of paper. Jaime, this is Michael Way, I have a feeling you two will get along famously," She shoved the piece of paper towards me, "Well? Get a move on way! Your excused from the class," she's excusing me from class. I feel as tough I would kiss her, but I know better. I walked back over to my seat, I grabbed my book and shoved my pencil into my pocket, "See ta later guys," I muttered and I hoisted my book bag on shoulder, all band pins jingling.

Jamie offered me a weak smile, I returned, how could I not, this kid was absolutely gorgeous. We walked out of room and into the corridor, my pants were slipping off my waist, I fixedmy belt tighter and pushed the door open with my hip, he kinda giggled and pushed it open for me, "thanks su-dude," calling guys 'sugar' usually got me punched, I didn't enjoy that at all. He just nodded and followed me out to the lockers, I pointed his out for him, "gracias" he muttered and entered the code and poppet it open, "Your spanish?" I was confused he took Mexican, but spoke Spanish. "Mm" He mumbled, waving his hand about, meaning, kinda "oh umm...Colombian?" his face lit up a bit, his dark brown beautiful eyes reminded me of Gerard's, they sparkled a bit when he was happy, or excited. "Si" he was cool, I liked this guy immediatly, "So... um... Do you speak english?" He nodded, "Yes, no, why ... and Mikey," He said with a grin, and sat on the bench across from my locker, "Spanish for James," we shared a lame laugh, and just stood there, looking eachother up and down for a while. "okay, well it's morning break now, I don't have many friends here, only Gerard and Frank, oh and Bob and Ray... but they are in senior year, where Gerard should be, he keeps failing," Jamie laughed and followed me out onto the oval to where I sit with the guys.

"Hey Mikey's back!" Ray yelled towards me knocking me over barely missing Jaime, and licked my face, "I missed you babe," Ray whispered in my ear, "Hey can I talk to you? In private?" Rat looked nervous.. he was my bestfriend ever, we were more like a couple than best friends were, we usually got drunk and did 'stuff' but it was cool, no-one else knew. "Yeah sure, Once you get off me," He lifted himself off me and helped me off dragging me off behind some bushes, so no-one could see us.

"Ray what is it? What's wrong?" he was pacing, and he stopped and stared me straight in the eyes. As he walked closer to me, I got more and more worried, "What is it Ray? You can tell me" and before I knew it he was kissing me, not playfully either, this was a full-passionate kiss. He pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes again, "Okay..., what was that for?" I felt so stupid for asking this, "It's from Bob," 'What!?!' "What!?! What do you mean?" I yelled, he hushed me with one finger, "He wanted me to give you that, and um... oh yeah thats right, he wanted me to tell you this, he has been madly in love with you ever since you guys first met and he has been wanting to do that ever since," I didn't know what to say, is this true? Or is Ray pulling some lame ass joke on me? "Are you serious?" He nodded, "I feel so stupid..." "Why?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder; he was looking at the ground as if he was ashmaed or some shit. "Will you be Bob's boyfriend, he is too afraid of rejection to ask you himself, please?" Omfg!! I can't believe this!! Ray knows what I'll say, he knows how much I love Bob, I Liked him so much even before Ray introduced us! "Of course I fucking will!" I kissed Ray again, and ran away to the boys again.

When I eventually got over to them, I ran over to Bob and jumped on him, "I love you too... and yes," I flattened him on the ground and pinned his arms above his head, kissing him passionately as I could. This is the best day of my life! "I guess that means Ray gave you the message?" I nodded, "The big sloppy kiss and all" everyone laughed, and Bob went bright red, "What can I say? I'll do anything for my friends." Ray said as he sat down next to Jaime.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry Jaime, this is Bob, Gerard and Frank, they are buddies," everyone took their turn introducing themselves to him and asking their questions. "So Jaime, how old are ya?" Ray blushed when he asked this, I could tell straight away he liked him, heaps, OH MY GOD, listen to us, we're one big fucking group of fags! "sixteen, you?" Ray raised his eyebrow, "I'm 17, you are pretty tall for a sixteen year old", "Yeah, I get it from my dad, he's... he's a..." I could tell Jaime was worried about telling us about his father, "C'mon spit it out" He looked away for a second, as if he was checking no-one else was listening, "He a... pimp," We all burst out laughing... "Really?!" Gee was really excited, I'm guessing he likes Jaime, well not in that way, he has Frank, but I could tell Gee thought he was cool. "Yeah... and my moms a cop," we all stopped laughing, "What, Whats wrong?" he asked, "Whats your surname again?" Frank looked really worried, "Basilo... Why?" "Holy shit, Man your mum almost arrested us the other night!" his smile faded pretty quickly, "You mean, you guys were the drunk stoners that nearly ran in front of her car?" everyone went quiet, "Well... yeah..", "we didn't mean to do it man, I tripped on the curb and Gee just tried to catch me" He looked really serious, like he was going to go all bad ass on Frankie, then he burst out laughing. "Nah man its cool, she thought you guys were like the sexiest things alive.. other than my dad," we all blushed, "cool, I've never had an older crushee," We all just stared at Frank that has to have been the stupidest thing he had said all day, and he had some stupid things. Gerard just smacked him over the back of his head with his palm.

Morning break ended quickly, Bob and I had the next class together, just as two, oh and the other twenty-seven kids as well. As we walked hand in hand to our lockers (which just happened to be right next to eachother), we decided we were going to skip history, it was going to be really lame anyways, learning about how Volcanoes erupt, LAME!

"So Mikey, what ya wanna do now that we're not in school?" two teachers were kinda 'Patrolling' the front gates i'm guessing they saw us leave, "Hey you two! Get back here!", "Just keep walking Mikey..." I girpped his hands more, he knew I was getting worried, I worry too much. "Hey! I'm talking to you!", "I'm gonna count to three, you two better be right here in fron of me by then!", "When he gets to three,fun, okay Mikey?"
Sign up to rate and review this story