Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romeo and Juliet

Act 1, Scene 3

by horsie890 3 reviews

Act 1, Scene 3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-27 - 566 words

1Original
"Hey, Hayley, have you seen Alicia?" asked Inés. Hayley sighed in exasperation.

"Let me see. Alicia!" she shouted with both hands cupped around her mouth. Inés placed her hands over her ears, wincing at Hayley's outburst.

"What?" came a muffled response somewhere on the other end of the house.

"Inés wants to talk to you!"

"I'm coming," Alicia called. She walked into the room with a glare prepared for her older sister. "I was asleep, you know."

"Does it look like I care?" Hayley asked sarcastically. Alicia smiled sweetly and nodded.

"Hayley, could you leave for a second?" Hayley began to walk out of the room, but Inés suddenly called her back.

"Could you please make up your mind?"

"This is important. How old is Alicia?" asked Inés.

"Why don't you ask Alicia?" asked Alicia, waving at them.

"Almost fourteen," said Hayley as if she wasn't even there.

"I thought so. Alicia, how would you feel about dating someone?" Inés asked sweetly.

"I don't think so. I'd rather have a life," she said bitterly.

"What are you talking about? I started dating younger than you," said Hayley.

"That's because you're a-"

"That's enough," Inés interrupted, not wanting to hear Alicia's next word. "I'm asking because Tré wants to go out with you."

"Wow, Tré...he's kinda cute," Hayley said with a wink. Alicia shot her a death glare, but said nothing as her sister and friend continued on about how great he was. She hated when they were like this, always gushing about boys. She couldn't care much less.

"He's going to be at Davey's party tonight," Inés finally said, getting to her point. "Would you consider at least looking at him?"

"Maybe. If he's in my way and I need to shove him out of it," Alicia said slyly. Inés rolled her eyes. Just then, there was a knock on the door, and one of Inés's friends entered.

"People are starting to show up. You gonna come say hi or what?" the girl asked with a smile. Inés nodded and followed her.

"Go on, Ali. It's a Halloween party. It won't bite," said Hayley with an actual smile. Alicia walked toward the door, still skeptical. Hayley suddenly yanked her back by one arm. "Almost forgot. Halloween party. You need a costume," she said, flying upstairs with her sister in tow. She raided her closet quickly and threw several items at Alicia.

"Most of it should fit," she said hurriedly, shoving her sister towards her own room so she could change. Alicia silently did so, glaring at her own reflection in her mirror. Why was she letting Hayley do this to her? She looked like a stupid fairy, complete with wings. Wings with glitter. She hated glitter, and Hayley knew it.

"Come on, I don't have all day!" Hayley called, knocking on the door. Alicia slowly opened it, much to her sister's delight. "Great. Now let's do your hair."

"I draw the line," Alicia said with a glare. Dark, liquid brown eyes met crystalline emerald ones. Hayley pouted for a second, but finally conceded and led her sister downstairs and out the front door to their neighbor's house.

"You look great," she said reassuringly. "Tré's gonna love it." Alicia narrowed her eyes at her sister's words, but said nothing as she entered the house.
Sign up to rate and review this story