Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What's This?

You Suck

by DemonGuitar 2 reviews

Gerard finds Frank, but there's a catch.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-27 - 737 words

0Unrated
So I have nothing better to do until... 4 hours and 30 minutes from now, so I might as well put the fourth one out.


Frank's POV



" Please... Just leave me alone" I cried softly to the figure standing above me. It was Mikey, again. Letting out his anger. I'd been here for at least three days and I was already tired of this. He put his boot clad foot on my chest and bent over my face, " What was that, fag?" He spat, " Go away, please" I begged again trying to move under his foot. Gee where are you?


Gerard's POV


" Dammit all to hell Bob, just tell me where they are, PLEASE!" I begged. I had spent three days trying to get Bob to tell me where Frank was, but he was set on being truthful to Mikey. " Gerard.. I really can't" He said letting me hit him again, " Like hell you can't! Bob, I need my boyfriend, just tell me. I wouldn't have to hurt you if you would just tell me where he is." I said getting up to his face. Ray was sitting in the corner, thinking of ways to get him to talk.


" Okay..... Fine... I'll tell you." Bob said, while I was pacing around on day four, thinking of anything to occupy my mind. " What?" I hissed. I was beginning to become weak from lack of feeding. " I'll.... I'll tell you" He said again. I was up to him in a flash. " Where?" I growled, " Up north... Some place called... New Jersey I think." He said trying to brace himself for a hit, I sighed, " I'm not gonna hit you... Thanks Bob. Ray let him go" I said walking out the door, " But Gerar-" " Let him go... I'm gonna go get my boyfriend back."



Mikey's POV




I still don't understand how Gerard fell for such a loser like him. I thought, while I was pinning Gerard's weak lover to the floor. He seemed to have given up by day four, the sparkle that I once saw in his eyes when I first got him was gone and, I think he actually wanted me to kill him.


I sensed Gerard before I knew he was anywhere near the house. I knew he was coming, and I knew he was pissed. That meant I had to organize this quick, if I wanted him to suffer. " Well well well.... Looks like your knight is coming for you" I laughed as I looked at the pathetic figure beside me. He was breathing heavily and leaning against the wall, " What? Gee?" He said hopefully. " Yes.. But that doesn't mean you're saved.. He hasn't eaten in days, he's gonna be hungry.... and he's gonna fall just like he did with my lover years ago" I said into his ear, " No... He wouldn't kill me... He-" I stood up and kicked him, fully pissed off now, " OF COURSE! He said this, he said that, he doesn't give a damn about you, if he really cared he would've been here right when I took you." I hissed and continuously kicking him in the ribs, " Like I said... you can't trust us." I growled and spat on him as I left the room.



Gerard's POV



I knew it was the house even before I came onto the street, it had Mikey's scent all over it, and other vampires too. I walked up the steps and opened the door, " Frankie? Mikes?" I asked into the darkness of the house. " Why my big brother, so nice of you to join us." Mikey spat from the darkness. He had Frankie in an almost head-lock way and was smiling. " Just... Give Frankie to me and I won't have to beat the shit outta you, Mikey" I said. Mikey shook his head and I lunged forward only to be held back by Bob and Ray, " Sorry, Gee" Ray said, not even looking at me. I knew I wasn't going to get away from either of them, they were both over 400 years old and I was only 200, I wasn't strong enough, but that didn't stop me from trying.


" Now, Gerard.. I noticed you haven't eaten in a few days, and I wanna try a little experiment, if you don't mind." Mikey laughed and pulled out a knife from his back pocket, he smiled and winked as he pushed it into Frank's side.


CLIFFHANGER! OMGWTF? Right? Okay.. hehehehehe
Sign up to rate and review this story