Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > When It All Goes to Hell

I've Got Headaches and Bad Luck

by fobgal1 1 review

A visit from the doctor and some news for Tara.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-28 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 816 words

0Unrated
Tara's POV

"Umm Patrick?" I said.
"Hmm?" He asked.
"Don't you think maybe we should get a doctor in here since I'm awake now?" I asked.
"Holy shit I forgot. I was just so excited to see you awake, that I wasn't even thinking about that. I'll be right back." He said and ran out of the room.

'God how the hell did things wind up like this? Oh yea my as of now ex-boyfriend beat the shit out of me. I went to Patrick's passed out, fell into a coma, woke up, and now I think I'm with Patrick. Jeez that's a lot to happen in a day. I just hope that James stays away and I can go home and be with Patrick. That's all I want. Just to be with my love.'

"Ms. Wilson, it's good to see you awake. How are you feeling?" the doctor asked coming into my room followed by Patrick.
"I'm a lot of pain, but that's about it." I said with a smile.

"Well that's to be expected with what you have been through. We can give you some medicine for the pain, and I'd like to keep you here for a few more hours, just to make sure everything's okay, and then you are free to go." He said.
"Thank you doctor," I said.
"No problem. It's my job to take care of my patients." He said.
Patrick shook his hand and thanked him too, as he left.

"So what happens now?" I asked.
"I guess in a few hours we go home. To our home. I want to be with you. I want you to live with me. When we go on tour I'm taking you with me. I never wanna leave you alone again. I love you Tara." Patrick said.
"Oh Patrick, I love you too." I said as tears ran down my face. "Now come here."

He came over and sat down next to me on the bed. "Will you just hold me?" I asked.
"Of course baby." He said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close.


"Tara, I kinda forgot to tell the guys that you woke up. They are gonna kill me." Patrick said.
"Well go tell them, and bring them back here with you, so I can see them." I said.

"Okie dokie. I love you." He siad then gave me a quick kiss.
"I love you too."
He smiled and walked out of the room.



Patrick's POV

I walked quickly to the waiting room, to see the guys sitting around the t.v. watching Spongebob. I smiled to myself.
"Uhh guys." I said.
"Patrick, how is she?" Pete asked.
"Well she's awake!" I yelled.
"Are you serious?" Joe asked hopefully.

"Yes, do you guys wanna go back and see her?" I asked.
"Hell yes!" They all yelled.
"Come on then," I said.
I led them back down the hall to Tara's room.


Tara's POV

"Knock knock." I heard an all too familiar voice say.
"Guys!" I squealed.
"Ah, we missed you darling." Pete said in a girly voice.
"Yea, you scared the shit out of us." Joe said.
"I'm so sorry you guys," I said, " Now give me a freaking hug."

"Easy though guys," Patrick said, "She's still in a lot of pain."
"We know man, we'll be careful." Andy said.
Each of them hugged me, then Patrick came over and sat down next to me on the bed.
"Aww how cute." Pete said.
I blushed and so did Patrick.
"Now look Pete, you have them blushing." Andy said laughing.
"What can I say? I'm just damn good like that." Pete said.

There was another knock on the door. It was the doctor.
"Tara you are free to go now. I have your discharge papers here ready to be signed." He said.
I signed the papers while all the boys, but Patrick went to get the car.
"You may go now. Here's your prescription for some pain pills. I hope you feel better." The doctor said and gave me a smile before leaving.

"Patrick can you help me get dressed?" I asked.
"W-w-what?" He asked.
"Help me get dressed. I can't do it on my own." I said.
"Umm, sure." He said.
He brought my clothes over and sat them down on the bed. He slowly untied my hospital gown, and pulled it down letting it drop to the floor.

His eyes lingered. Slowly he leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. My hands went around his neck bringing him closer. His hands found there way to my hips. He slowly pulled away, and pressed his forehead to mine.

"You are beautiful." He said
"Thank you. You are amazing." I said.
"Now let's get you dressed," he said then helped me to put my clothes on.




Review if you liked. This chapter was a bitch to write.
Sign up to rate and review this story