Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The affair was so bliss for the distressed lovers

2. Our illegal taste is more sweet then bitter

by prissynblack 3 reviews

Brittany is with brendon urie. Brittany sleeps around with william beckett while Brendons away. You could say shes getting her cake and eating it too! She stuck in her ways and has created her own ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 2838 words

0Unrated
Author Note: Thanks for the reviews guys! I'll have to say my dedication goes to.....Drum role please......../Mysteriouswonder_848, never(hada)mind, jewsicaX, and McrXRXSavioursX./ Thank you so much guys for reading and replying. It means a lot for me to actually get reviews and to the peeps that just read thank you also! Now if you want a deidcation I suggest you read and REVIEW! To the ppl I just listed this chapter goes out to yall. Hope you enjoy!
__________________________________________________

::William::

I switched my gear into park as I released my foot off the brake. I fell back into my seat and let out a sigh. I placed my hand on each side of the steering wheel and hit my head against it.

:Honk:

The sound made me jump as I looked up to see a couple was walking by and it startled them too.

"What the hell?"

"You trying to give us a heart attack"

Rants were filing my ears. So I rolled down my window to say my apologies. The girls rolled there eyes and continued on there way.

I shook my head and got out my car. I locked it and began to climb up the stairs to my apartment. I took a breath as I place my hand on the door knob. Then I opened it and shut it behind me. I laid my car keys on the counter. My eyes searched around the room.

"Hannah I'm home" my voice could reach throughout the apartment.

"William?" I heard a high pitched voice reply.

"Yeah its me"

I went to my room and could see the light peek from under the door. The room was filled with the sound of running water coming from the facet.

Releasing a sigh from my mouth I took a seat on my bed and kicked off my shoes. They flew towards my closet door mainly. Then I fell back making my body bounce up a little.

Just then the running water sound stopped. I looked towards the door as it opened.

"Hey" she greeted sitting by me.

"Where are you going?" 'I guessed by the way she was dressed up'

"Well some of my home girls called me up and wanted me to go to the mall with them"

"Oh. I was thinking maybe we could do something"

"Um...we can do it later. it's a girl thing. Samantha's boyfriend broke up with her and you know how that goes" a smirk played along her lips.

I remained silent as I turned my attention to the ceiling.

"If its okay with you?" her hand laid on my thigh.

"Yeah it is" 'a forced smile was portrayed on my lips'

"Thanks baby" a peck from her lips laid on my cheek.

She grabbed her purse and walked out the room.

"Have fun" I called out.

"I will" she called back. The last thing I heard was the door shut.

::Brendon(earlier)::

I walked in behind Brittany and as the door flew back it almost hit me, but I caught it in the knick on time.

"It almost hit me" I was pissed.

"Darn it I wish it would of" she smirked sitting on the couch.

She could be such a bitch. I then went to the room. I slammed and locked the door behind me. I set my things down and heard the doorknob jiggle.

"You can't lock this door. Its my room too" she yelled through the door.

"Fuck you" I yelled back.

"Maybe later" she answered.

I would of laughed but I was so pisst right now. Once I couldn't see the shadow of her from under the door I went to the bathroom. I got my cell phone out as I sat on the toilet. I looked up a number and called it.

"Hello?" they answered.

"Its Brendon"

"Oh how are you?" there tone changed from dull to suddenly interested.

"Fine. I just got in from tour"

" Aww, Poor baby had to work" 'see they knew were I was coming from'

"Yeah and I need to get out the house. So how about you meet me..lets say....at the Valley mall"

"Sounds great but what will I tell him"

"Just make up something. Oh god I can't wait to see you"

"Can't wait to see you too"

"Well I'll be leaving in about 5 minutes"

"Okay me too"

"aright bye"

"bye"

::Brittany::

Here I was sitting on the couch by myself. Brendon had to go somewhere apparently.

'how could he be leaving somewhere already after being home a few minutes'

I jumped off my couch to answer my cell phone that was ringing.

"Hello?"

"It's me William"

"Oh hey" I said sitting on of the barstool chairs.

"So what are you doing? All over Brendon I assume"

"Actually he left a few minutes ago"

"Already? He just got home"

"That's what I was saying"

"I'm sorry"

"Its okay. I'm kind of let down though. I wanted to spend time with him"

"Do you want to come over?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'd love that"

"Well I'll come pick you up right now"

"Okay that's cool"

"Well bye"

"Bye"

When I heard the dial tone I ended the call and laid it on the counter.

'he was such a gentlemen. He could of let me drive to go get him but it was the other way around. How could a guy like him be single?'

::Hannah::

I waited in my car on the east wing parking lot. I wished they'd hurry up considering it was 100 degree weather outside. I turned off my air and rolled down my window.

"BOO" he yelled jumping in front of my window.

"Good lord. You scared the shit out of me Brendon" I held my chest breathing heavily.

"Sorry baby" he smiled sweetly.

"There's only one way you can make it up to me"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah"

"and what would that be?" he asked.

"This" I went for his lips. Once they touched. I opened my mouth slightly and he slid his tongue In. Embracing each other with a tender make-out. Removing my lips from his we looked at each other.

"Happy?" he asked.

"Ecstatic. Now I have to ask, what made you call me when you can be at home with your girlfriend? Why not spend time with her?"

"Because she was being a bitch and I'd rather spend time with you"

"Well that's not too nice. Now is it?"

"Why are we talking about her when we both could be naked and having sex"

"So that's why you called me"

"Kind of sort of"

"Get in" I smiled rolling up my window.

::William::

Me and Brittany sat comfortable on the hood of my car. She sat in-between my legs as a blanket laid over our bodies. I laid my chin on the side of her neck. As we both watched the mixtures of pink, orange and yellow's making some colors of purple and green to signalize the dim colors were a representation the sun was setting. It was our little show with the sound effects of natures calling.

"This is beautiful" she looked up at me. I looked down at her.

"Like you" I replied.

She bust out into fits of laughter.

"I'm trying to be romantic and you laugh. Now what's so funny about that?" I demanded an answer.

"Well that was corny and has been said in every romantic film ever babe" she pulled some cover up to her neck.

"Well I'm sorry Mrs. Ramirez I'm too cliché for you"

"No its not that. Your effort makes me smile"

"I'm afraid to say anything else because I'm taking a risk of it being corny" I whined.

"Baby don't be like that. For now on I wont say anything about your remarks towards me. Sweetie there cute and I love them" she reassured.

I looked away and she grabbed my cheeks squeezing them together.

"Give me a kiss"

"Is this a trick question?" I asked not really being able to make my mouth move.

"Fine" she pulled the cover off of her and began to climb on top of the roof of my car.

"NO" I screeched.

"What?" she asked worried.

"Your too big you'll put a dent in it" My face was so serious.

"Oh that was just wrong" she laughed out of angry. She got in the passengers seat and sat there with her arms crossed.

I laid on the hood looking straight at her thorugh the windshield.

"I love you" I made out with my lips.

She crossed her arms and continued to pout.

"I'm sorry. I was just joking" I laughed.

"Its not funny" she said hitting the window. I jumped back because it startled me.

I looked towards the street then the sky. I climbed off my car and faced the hood making sure Brittany could see me.

"You'll like this" I said shaking my head and warming up.

I then stared at her pouting my lips out. Then I began to move my hips laying my hands as support. Then I rubbed around my body seducivley. I unbutton my shirt teasingly then I threw it in the grass.

I saw her smirk alittle. I winked at her as I pulled of my pants and threw them where my shirt was. I was just in my briefs dancing around. Then I looked forward as I placed each indez finger on my chest and began rubbing my nipples.

"Oh yeah" I said walking in a circle.

"Stop please" she said opening the door and standing by it.

"Do I make you horney baby?" I tried to imitate Austin powers.

"I guess so" she said playing with her fingers.

"You know so" I said walking towards her.

"And what if I did" she said looking up to me as I stood in front of her.

"Well.." I placed my hand on her cheek. "Then we'd be doing this" I leaned in towards her until our lips touched. I titled my head left as she did hers right. Our eyes were closed as she laid her hand on my hip. The kiss was tender as for we were just enjoying each others presence.

Removing her lips from mines I stayed there lingering for more. Finally opening my eyes she was staring towards the sky. It was finally pitch black.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She placed her hand on top of mines that was laying on her cheek.

"Just thinking" she smiled looking up at me.

"Okay" I released a sigh.

"Lets go in the car" she demaned.

"Okay" I smirked.

She opened the door to the backseat and got in first. I was going to follow in but she stopped me.

"let me get undressed first" she said laying her palm on my chest.

"Okay" I said closing the door and sitting in the drivers seat.

::Hannah::

I released my grip on the sheets tighter as he had finally came. I let out a heavy breath as he pulled out. I laid there for a moment trying to catch my breath.

"That was good" I said.

"That's all I get is a good?"

"We'll aren't you mister cocky"

"I have a cock"

"Apparently" I said sitting up and grabbing a cigarette off the nightstand. I put the cigarette inbetween my lips as I lit it up. Then I inhaled and exhaled. I put my lighter down.

"Its already 12:00" Brendon said in surprise.

"Time flies when you've been fucking" I reassured taking another puff.

"Yea"

"What time does your lady expect you home?" I looked over at him as he laid on his side.

"Well she thinks I'm hanging with Pete. So I guess as late as I want" he laid on his back while he rested his head on his palms.

"Well what time are you going home?"

"I don't know"

"Your not concerned if shes worried about you?"

"I am"

"You couldn't have fooled me" With that remark a chuckled released my mouth as I took in another puff.

"How about you shut up and smoke your way to cancer"

"You know what! I just might do that" I picked up 2 cigarettes and placed them between my lips. I lit them both and began to blow smoke in his face. "happy?"

"Well besides the fact I'm getting second hand smoke. I'm peachy" his smile was fake along with his words.

"That just made me feel so much better to hear" I replied sarcastically.

::Brittany::

"Lets see whats on the radio" William overexaggerated.

'Oh what a shame the poor grooms bride is a whore. I chime in with a haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door. No! its much better to..'

"Can you please not listen to radio?" I said.

"Yeah I think your right" he agreed.

"umm..you can come back here now"

"Okay"

He then climbed in the backseat. I scooted next him and clashed our lips together. Our tongues were in a love war trying to gain domanice over each other. I know it was just yesterday when we had did it but you don't know how bad I craved him. Pushing him off I laid down. He went to his glove department to get a condom then he slipped it on. he got in between my legs. I wrapped them around him and he held onto my thighs as he pentrated inside of me.

A moan released my mouth as I threw my head back. William Took my moans as inspiration to thrust harder. I rested my hands on his head pulling his hair occasionally on how good the pleasure was running through my body. We were in the same rhythm seeing my job was easier because all I had to do is lay there and receive.

As we got more into the routine of his thrusts and what paces he was going at our heart rates and the temperature in the car were rising .Letting go of his hair I used my hands to grip hold of my boobs. The eye contact between us two was so unbelievable. We knew exactly where and how to please each other.

Willam was especially good at it. He caught onto my turn on spots very quickly. The tense in the air was unbearable seeing we were about cum. I let out a even louder moan as He trusted even harder as we had reached our peaks. He pulled out and I sat up. He pulled the condom off and threw it away. I had began to put my clothes on seeing this would end our beautiful day together.

He began to put his clothes on top. It was silence that was rare between the two of us.

"Brittany?" William said.

"Yeah" I looked up at him.

"This is just something I've been thinking about for while and I was just wondering do you ever see us more then what we are already?"

"Well...I've thought about this a lot too...um I don't know" /'I didn't lift my head because of the fact this question has crossed my mind many of times and yes I see us more then what we are'/.

"Oh Because I do" he added.

"Its just complicated you know" I said finally looking up at him. "You know how these things go"

"Yeah I guess I do"

I looked at my phone and I notcied the time was 34 minutes after 11.

"Hey do you think itd be okay if you took me home?"

"Sure" he said climbing the drivers seat. I climbed in the passengers seat and sunk a kiss on his cheek.

"What was that for?"

"Just because" I answered.

_________

I crept into the apartment expecting to see him, but like always I ended up beating him home. Sometimes I have this voice in the back of my head saying he could be gay.

________

I laid out in my tub resting my back on the bottom of the tub. It always felt good to take a hot bubble bath in all hours of the night. The time I ahd with William was funny and he always made em feel special. That's what I loved about him. He treated me as if I was a queen or something. Every women can agree with me on this that we love to be treated as a guys everything.

That's just how we are. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the front door open and close. I looked at my phone and as I suspected it was just turning 1:30. I let out a digh as I closed my eyes and began to collect my thoughts before I wanted to scream and curse him out.

"Your still up?" he said standing in the doorway.

"Yep" I kept my eyes closed.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah just trying to collect my thoughts?"

"What about?" he asked curiously.

'Just about how I'm beginning to regret ever meeting you'

"You don't want to know" I sighed.
Sign up to rate and review this story