Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty in Punk

Chapter 1

by AmbeeBabe 1 review

Amber loves Brendon, and Pete loves Amber. Brendon is cheating on Amber, and Amber doesn't know it. Will Pete ever tell Amber of his feelings for her? And will the age difference get in the way of ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 579 words

0Unrated
I don't own Fall Out Boy or Panic! At The Disco....if I did I would all of them in my room locked up, MWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA, lol.
............................................................................................................................................
Pete stared at the angelic sleeping form of Amber and smiled. He reached over and gently stroked the soft skin of Amber's cheek with the back of his hand. She stirred in her sleep and eventually opened her eyes.

"Hey." Pete whispered, smiling at his best friend.

"Hey." Amber replied. "Where are we?"

"We just crossed the Tennesee state line. Your alomost home."

Amber grinned and sat up in her bunk. Pete crawled in and sat beside her. "Yay! I'm so excited to see my family. I miss them."

"I bet you do." Pete said as he pulled Amber back to where she was leaning against him. "I miss my family too, even my bratty little sister."

Amber looked offended." Hey, not all little sisters are bratty!"

" No, " pete laughed, "Not all of them."

"Thank you."

Okay, so I guess your wondering how Pete know's Amber, right? Well, here's the story.
Amber has been on tour with Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco for three months now.
Her older sister was a reporter hired by Kerrang! magazine to follow the two bands around and write a tour diary. When Kim was told that she could bring along one guest, of course she picked her younger sister who was absolutely in love with the two bands.

Unfortunately the tour had come to an end and it was time to go home....including Amber and Kim. Pete wasn't too happy about this at all. Ever since Amber had come on the tour he had felt a special bond with her and as time passed he fell in love with her. Why didn't he tell her, you ask? Well, there are two problems. (1) She's only sixteen, nine years his junior, and (2) she was already taken by none other than Brendon Urie.

Brendon wasn't all thet he seemed. Brendon didn't deserve Amber, he was a cheater, and everyone knew it. Everyone except Amber that is.

Pete smiled as he heard the sound of soft snorring. He looked down to see Amber asleep.

"I wish you knew just how much I love you. I wouldn't treat you like he does. I'd treat you so much better. You deserve some one who won't hurt you. I would never hurt you, I love you too much to do that to you." He whispered as he rubbed a pattern of circles on her back with his fingertips.

"Is she still asleep?"

Pete looked up to see Brendon.

" Crap....this guy sure knows how to ruin a moment." Pete thought. "Yeah, she woke up about fifteen minutes ago, but she fell back asleep."

Brendon reached out and brushed a stray strand of hair from her face." She's probably exhausted fromt he concert last night. It's a good thing too, I promised Sarah I would call her. Can't keep the lady waiting, ritght?"

"What about the one you have?" Pete asked bitterly.

"Oh come on, Wentz, Amber's great and all, but she's too moral."

" Amber respects herself, and for that I respect her."

"Come on Pete, a guy only lives once, right?" With these words Brendon flipped open his phone and went into the backroom.

" God, how could he be so careless? This isn't right, and Amber doesn't deserve this."
...................................................................................
Okay, that was the first chapter, please comment and be nice.
Sign up to rate and review this story