Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Last Kiss...

Chapter 2

by Sailor_Venus 0 reviews

This time in Last Kiss... Hinata's cousin Neji tells her that Tsunade is letting people go on a mission to get Naruto. Hinata rushes out the door once she hears this news. But who does Hinata meet ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Kakashi, Kiba, Naruto, Neji, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Tsunade, Other - Warnings: [!!] [R] [X] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 325 words

0Unrated
I'll just start now...
________________________________________________

Hinata was lying in bed thinking if she would even see Naruto again. Then Hinata thought about the boy she ment at the Ramen shop, who looked like Naruto. "Kidoharu-san...I wonder what he's like?" she spoke out loud.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door of her room. Hinata activated her byakugon to see who was outside her door.

It was non other then Hinata'a cousin, Hyuga Neji. "Come in," she said cleaning her room a bit. Neji walked in, "Geez HInata-sama your room is so clean." "Oh really I thought it was dirty," she sputtered. Neji started walking around the room a bit. Back and forth he went. Hinata was watching him the whole time blushing, "Uh...Neji-neesan what is it that you want?" she asked looking at him. "Oh well I just came to say that they're assigning missions today. And I being a Jounin should tell you that one of the missions is about Naruto," he replied back to her, still walking around. Her face started to turn a dark redafter hearing that she might be going to see Naruto again. " So you should get to the Hokage as soon as possible to get that mission with Naruto," he left the room. Hinata's eyes went wide and she put her head-band on and rushed out the door.

______________________________

"I must get that mission first with Naruto-kun," Hinata thought running tword the Hokage's mansion. The citizans of Konoha were looking at the young Hyuga running down the streets of Konoha. Until this man stoped. This man came out from an allie, "Hey tuts where's a fine thing like you headed?" the man said walking closer to her. Hinata started to back away saying, "Oh...I'm just going to see the Hokage." "Oh well let me take you there," he said, "there's a short cut, here I'll show you the way." Hinata followed the strange man.
Sign up to rate and review this story