Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty in Punk

Chapter nine

by AmbeeBabe 0 reviews

9

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 801 words

0Unrated
Chapter nine, ya'll! Enjoy.

...................................................................................

Amber placed a hand over her mouth to muffle a sob. This had to be the sweetest thing a guy had done for her.

"Oh Brendon."She whispered, falling into his embrace. "Yes, I'll give you another chance."

Brendon held her tighter and smirked at Pete. Pete was dumbfounded. How could she just forgive him like that.

"Amber! Your gonna just....take him back. Don't forget what he did to you. He hurt you, and you have the scars to prove it!." Pete yelled.

"Pete! What the heck? Say your sorry!" Amber exclaimed. "That was completely rude and inconsiderate of you."

"Oh, I'm being rude? I didn't cheat on you! I didn't hit you....I loved you when he didn't! And you know what? I still do! But just forget it, okay, obviously you'd rather be with him instead of me." With those words Pete stormed out into the cold snow without even a jacket.

Amber just watched him walk away, tears glistening in her eyes. "He loves me back." She thought. "He really loves me back!"

Her thoughts were interrupted by Brendon comming up behind her and putting his arms around her waist. "Now that he's gone, we can 'get to know each other' better." He whispered suggestively.

Amber pulled away and looked at him angrily. "Are you insane? My parents are here."

"Aww, come on, Baby, we'll be quiet."

"Brendon! No! Besides,you know how I feel about sex before marriage. I'm saving myself."

"But why? We're going to be together forever."

"You don't know that."

Brendon stepped closer to Amber and kissed her forcefully, trying to slide his hand up her top. Amber pushed away and glared at Brendon angrily.

"Screw you, Brendon Urie! I don't want you near me ever again! Pete was right! You havn't changed and you never will! Get out of my house!"

"But Baby....I thought you loved me!"

"I don't love you, I love Pete! I've loved him all along. I was just too blind to see it!"

" Whatever, I don't have to put up with this. I don' need you. I can have any other girl I want. I hope to God Pete's worth it, because Sweetie, you had me." Brendon said before walking out the door.

Amber watched Brendon get in his car and speed down the road. She smiled to herself, but it was soon replaced with a frown when she remembered Pete out in the cold.

"Oh no, I'd better go after him!"

Amber grabbed her coat and Pete's Cladenstine hoodie and ran out. She didn't even go half-way down the street before finding Pete on a park bench. His head was down and he was shivering like crazy.

Amber cautiously sat down beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He flinched at her touch and shook her hand away. It was almost like she was a poison and he wanted no contact with her.

"Pete, I'm sorry." She whispered, draping his hoodie over his shoulders.

"Shouldn't you be with Brendon?" He spat, nto even looking at her.

"No...he's gone. Pete, you were right all along. He'll never change. Whe you left, he tried something."

Pete suddenly looked up with concern in his eyes. "Did he hurt you? I swear if he touched you I'll kill him."

"Pete,he didn't hurt me. I wouldn't let him. I'm done with him...for good. When you left I realized that I'm not in love with him. I'm in love with someone else."

Pete looked into her eyes and placed a hand on her cheek. "Who?" He whispered.

"You...I've been in love with you all along, I just was too blind to see it."

Pete leaned in closer and closer until she could feel his warm breath on her face, contrasting with her cold, tear-stained cheeks. Finaly as their lips met in a sweet kiss snow began to drift from the sky. The moment was perfect and Amber knew that she was finaly where she needed to be. She finaly felt safe, and protected, and best of all...she felt loved.
...................................................................................
This time, this place, misused, mistakes
Too long, too late
who was I to make you wait?
Just one chance, just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
Cause you know, you know, you know
I love you, I have loved you all along
And I have missed you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore
...................................................................................
Okay...that was it...the end. But don't worry ya'll, there will be a sequal or two....I'm planning on writing a whole series! So keep your eye out...It should be up soon!
-Amber
Sign up to rate and review this story