Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Knows No Age

I'm Sure It's Nothing - MAY 30

by AlexSanDee 5 reviews

Monica Gerard and Kelly visit the house, Jamia hides a potential problem from Frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-30 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 1173 words

2Moving
The day in the park had tired Monica. She decided to take a short nap before she and Gee planned to go over to their house. They were going to make lists of furniture they needed and just how they were going to set up several of the rooms. Unfortunately the events of the day wouldn't let her sleep. She kept seeing the little girl from the park in her head. Deep down she knew Kelly's feeling was right. The little girl was connected to Gee; he had sat right next to his daughter and hadn't known. Should she tell him? She didn't really have any proof. She tried to picture the woman waiting by the trees. She had been wearing a heavy hoodie and dark glasses. Had Liv come to the park deliberately so that Gerard could see Elena? Did she do it out of kindness or did she have an ulterior motive? He was getting ready to leave, how badly would this upset him? There were just so many unanswered questions tumbling around in her mind. Sleep finally came but it was fitful.

"Monica, honey wake up" She felt Gerard's breath in her ear. Opening her eyes she found herself staring into his beautiful hazel eyes. "You've been sleeping for hours."

She sat up "What time is it?"

"Almost 7:00, and I gotta tell you I'm getting kinda hungry."

Monica laughed, "You just want to use your grill again. So what's on the menu?"

He smiled, "Chicken, and corn on the cob. I've got everything packed up and ready to go. Come on we've got lots of stuff to figure out at the house."

Monica stood and stretched, "Just a question, how much do you want me to do while you're gone?

He frowned, "I don't want you to do too much, you're still supposed to be taking it easy. You can take the girls to pick out their bedroom furniture and stuff I guess."

Monica looked down, "and how do I pay for it?

Gerard smiled, "I have a credit card for you to use. I had your name added to the account. Monday you need to go to the bank and sign a signature card for the checking account."

"Gee, I'm not comfortable spending your money without you." She walked over to the dresser and ran the brush through her hair. In the mirror she could see him frowning at her.

"Look, we're getting married so it's our money. I really wish you would stop worrying about shit like that. Now come on, we have to make sure we like the bedroom furniture I picked out." He grabbed her from behind and nuzzled her neck. In the mirror she watched his hands sneak under her hoodie to fondle her breasts. Monica leaned back against him and closed her eyes.

"You know if you don't stop that we won't make it over to the house." She said in a sexy tone.

He continued to nuzzle her neck, one hand moved to unzip the hoodie. Monica opened her eyes and watched in the mirror as he opened the hoodie and pushed up her bra. Her breasts were now exposed and she saw him looking in the mirror as well. "So fucking beautiful" he breathed in her ear. Monica could feel his hardness against her bottom. She shifted slightly and heard him moan.

"Hey mom are you here?" Kelly's voice called from upstairs. Both Monica and Gerard jumped at the sound.

"Be upstairs in a minute" Monica called back hoping her voice sounded normal. Gerard was helping her pull her clothes back together.

"That was a close one." He whispered in her ear.

Monica giggled, "Yep, we'll continue this when we get to the house." She turned in his arms and kissed his lips.

Kelly, who had been over at her friend's house, was waiting at the top of the stairs.

"I thought you were going to spend the night at Julie's" Monica said to her
.
Kelly sighed, "I was but she wasn't feeling good so her dad brought me home. What are you guys gonna do tonight?"

"We are going over to the house to make lists of stuff we need." Gerard told her. He was thinking about what he planned to do to Monica as soon as they walked through their front door.

"Oh can I go? I haven't even seen our house." With everything that had been going on and school there hadn't been an opportunity for her to see it.

Gerard immediately felt bad. "Of course you can." He saw the look on Monica's face and wondered what she was thinking. "You can even have first dibs on your new bedroom since Kara's out with Bob."

Kelly's face lit up. "Oh snap. Let me just grab my hoodie from downstairs and I'll be ready." She flew down the steps.

As soon as she was gone Monica whispered to him, "I'm sorry our plans got changed." She knew he was looking foreword to making love as much as she was.

He grinned, "Hey, it's OK. Kel wants to go with us and she should. Don't worry I'll find time for us to be alone before I leave."

Monica hugged him, "That better be a promise, mister."

"Jamia, I can only find three pairs of boxers." Franks voice caused Jamia to roll her eyes. She had just sat down on the sofa to relax while he started packing. Her feet were swollen and her back hurt. She and Frank had spent the day with his family and she was bone tired.

"Frank look in the laundry basket." She yelled back. 'Lord', she thought, 'I'm gonna have to pack for him'.

"Where's the laundry basket?" he yelled from the bedroom.

Once more her eyes rolled. She heaved herself off the sofa and started towards the bedroom when she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. She immediately sat back down and waited until the pain subsided. She closed her eyes and tried not to be alarmed. It was just one or both of the babies kicking really hard, she forced herself to believe. Nothing to worry about at all.

"Jamia, do I have anymore T-shirts? I think some of them are gone, I can't find them." Frank's voice caused her to open her eyes.

She took a deep breath and stood again. This time there was no pain but her back still hurt terribly. Slowly walking towards the bedroom she forced herself to put the incident out of her mind. If she told Frank he would probably freak and since he was getting ready leave she didn't want that to happen. The band was already down two members, they couldn't afford for Frank not to go. "I'm coming," she yelled out, "Don't worry, I'll help you pack, you big baby" She tried to sound like she was teasing him and that everything was fine. But in the back of her mind she was still worried. She prayed that everything really was fine.
Sign up to rate and review this story