Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Empty Promises will always be there to meet me

The beginning

by cecixraex9 5 reviews

The fame can change the people you used to know. A girl Frank, Gerard, and Mikey knew in college follows them as they meet Ray and Bob and become My Chemical Romance and she watches as all of the b...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 1020 words

0Unrated
A*N--
I'm not quite...sure...where I'm going with this yet,
so at this point it is...virtually pointless.
BUTTTT!!!!!
If you like what little-ness
there is of it...tell me.
I'm going to write more this summer and it will be finished!
I promise!
xxoo
/Je suis au audessus mon tete!!!/





KNOCK! KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!!
"Gerraaarrddd!!!! HURRY UP!!!!!!! I need to do my hair before we leave and it's my house! GERARD!!!" I whined through the door, to no avail. Trying to get Gerard to surrender the bathroom was futile. He was in it more then I was and that's impressive.
"Nope. I'm not done with my pretty-fying process, sugar!" he yelled back.
I grunted and slammed my back against the door and, as I was sliding down, to sit on the floor, he called, "it's not my fault you didn't get ready before I got here!"
"GERARD!!!!! You spent the fucking night! Come on! Please? Please!!! Don't make me beg," I yelled back.
At this, the door swung open to unhide Gerard standing, an evil and pleading grin on his face and a red eye shadow brush in one hand, black kohl eyeliner in the other.
Oh god. I shouldn't have said anything.
I turned and stood. At this point, I wouldn't surprised if he made me run down the street naked yelling "please, please, King Gerard! I need to use the bathroom!!!!", and I needed to take advantage of what little ego I had left. I wrapped my arms around his neck and clasped my hands behind him. I leaned in closely to his face, only an inch from his lips and whispered, "you wouldn't make me beg would you? You're too good for that. Besides, what's the point in begging when you can get almost anything you want from me, anyways? It's harder to persuade you, though, seeing as how, you don't swing my way..."At this point he leaned in, too quickly for me to react, and kissed me. Deeply. And really hard, like he actually meant it and never wanted it to stop. When he broke it off, he looked at me and winked.
"Sugar, I swing anyway I see fit. And, looking at you...I see fit. You're much hotter then you give yourself credit for... Now, if I may, I'd like to finish beauty-fying"
I just stood staring at him. Wow. Wasn't expecting that. I've never, ever looked [or even thought!] of Gerard in any way other than a brother. My parents had been friends with his parents since I could remember, so we grew up together. He, Mikey and I were...inseparable. Hmm. Mikey. Where is he? I hadn't seen him since we had gotten up.
I yelled a few unholy words at Gerard through the door and sauntered downstairs to try to find Mikey. As I was walking through the kitchen to get into the living room, where I heard the TV blaring South Park re-runs [this early!?], I noticed that we were already running late to meet up with Frank.
"MIKEY WAY! My TV should/ NOT /be up that loudly! And we have to go! Come help me get your brother out of the bathroom! I need to do my hair!"
I heard him snarl something rude and a few rustling noises, that I assumed were sleeping bags, and I saw an undressed, un-groomed Mikey, standing in front of the window on the bar in our kitchen. Oh, shiiiit!!! COME ON! You're big boys now! You should be able to do this yourself!
I muttered some more obscenities and hurried over to him, pushing him, trying to get him to go...just a little faster.
I ran into my bedroom and grabbed his bag, sprinted back downstairs [almost eating carpet when I missed one] and grabbed Mikey's hand, and ran into our basement bathroom.
I pulled Mikey's clothes out of his bag and shoved them harshly at him.
"GET DRESSED, DON'T LOOK AT THEM!" I snarled at him. He did as he was told, acting like I wasn't in the room. Who cares? I think I had seen Mikey naked more times than he had. I plugged in his flat iron and grabbed my brush off the counter. I rushed over and ran the brush quickly through his hair. I grabbed the now hot iron, burning my hand, as I grabbed the wrong end, and ran that quickly through his hair. That was as good as he was going to get for now. He was...unable to be saved. I ran the brush through my hair and then the flat iron. Quick, quick, quick! Screw the make up...I could do it on the bus. I bounded back up to the first floor and into the kitchen. I snatched my purse off of the table and raced into the basement. I went into the bathroom and held my purse open, while sweeping my arm across the counter, dumping all of my make-up into the purse. Mikey was being...lethargic. I glanced over at him to find that he had fallen back to sleep. Standing up. In the middle of my basement bathroom. Brilliant.
"Mikey...? Mikey? MIKEY!!!!!"
I shook him. He snapped back into life and almost fell forward, onto his face. I help steady him, by grabbing his shoulder. "Mikey come on! We have to go....Get upstairs and put your shoes on!... of you aren't awake when I get back, I'm leaving you hear and you can deal with Professor Burchett yourself!!!"
I dashed back upstairs and ran to the bathroom.
"GERARD ARTHUR WAY!!!!" I shrieked. "WE ARE LATE!!! Now, darh-ling. We can do this the easy way and you can come out..." I calmed and spoke more slowly and clearly.
"...Or what?" I could feel the dare in his voice. The electricity that was there when he sang was right there, right there in that simple two-worded dare.
"Or you'll never taste my lips again." I smirked. Good answer.
"Ooh. You drive a hard bargain. Deal." He opened the door and looked as perfect as always.
Sign up to rate and review this story