Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > We Don't Fight Fair

Chapter Six - No Need For A Title

by EleC 1 review

Sarena meets Pete Wentz, and that leads to meeting the guys from Panic! At The Disco... what will happen when she and her best friend Ele are in the mix? (This summary suck, I know... just read th...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-02 - 1007 words

0Unrated
"So, do you think we should go back and check on them?" Sarena asked just as Ryan finished his Big Mac.
"Why are you so worried?" he asked wiping his mouth with a napkin.
"Because she is my best friend and I've been neglecting her to spend time with my boyfriend! I just feel bad because she doesn't have one..." Sar explained, hoping Ryan would understand.
He did. "Well, if you want, we can go look for Ele and Brendon and just... stay with them, I guess..."
Sar broke into a smile and went to hug him. "You're the best!"
"Alright, let's go before I change my mind..." he said standing up and taking her hand.
They paid then went back to the beach to see if Brendon and Ele were already there. That was indeed where they found the couple, sitting on the sand and laughing.
They were about to join them when Sarena stopped walking, grabbing Ryan's arm to stop him as well.
"Oh my God, look!!!" she exclaimed as she saw Brendon lean in and kissing Ele fully on the lips.
"Yeah, right... poor Ele, all alone with Brendon!" Ryan said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.
"Oh shut up! Aren't you happy for them? They are so cute!"
"Yes, of course I am... but this... this proves you worry too much babe!" he said pointing towards the couple.
"Alright, maybe I do... what do you wanna do, then?"
"Prank them?"
"Ryan!" Sar laughed rolling her eyes.
Ryan shrugged. "I don't know, want to join them?"
"Sure..."
Then they made their way towards the couple, walking hand in hand.
"Hey guys!" Sar said as Ryan set their towel on the sand. "Having fun?" she smirked at her friend, who was blushing, pushing Brendon off of her.
"Hey... we were just... hum..." Ele said jumping up.
"... making out?" Sar suggested looking from Ele to Brendon.
"Ok se we're together, alright?" Ele said getting nervous.
"Oh my God you guys are sooo cute!" and she went to hug them both, at the same time.
"Sar, I can't breath..." Brendon exclaimed trying to get the girl to loosen her grip a little.
"Oh, sorry... by the way, we need to celebrate..."
"Celebrate what exactly, babe?" Ryan inquired, raising an eyebrow.
"This! The fact that we are together and that they are together too..."
"Oh, alright..." Ryan shrugged lying back on the towel.
"And... a double date tonight is what I was thinking about..."
"I'm sorry to break your plans Sar but... do you know what day is today right?" Ele asked her friend as both girls sat with their boyfriends holding them.
"It's Friday, what... Oh man! Is it tonight?"
Ele laughed. "Yeah..."
"What happens tonight?" Brendon asked curiously.
"Well, our parents are close friends," Sar explained. "...and tonight they are going to have dinner together at Ele's parents' house..."
"Fun thing... we already told them we were going..." Ele added.
"That's boo..." Ryan said.
"I know but we can hang out after that, I guess..."
"Yeah... I mean, it's not taking too long, right?" Sar asked looking at her friend.
"Oh God, let's hope not!"

The rest of the day went just fine. They hang out all together and then at five Ele and Sar decided to get back home and get ready since they had to be at Ele's parents' at six thirty.
"You know, I feel so bad for letting them down..." Sar commented as she was driving later that evening.
"Yeah... It's totally boo..."
Sar laughed. "Definitely!"
Before Ele had a chance to add anything else, her sidekick started ringing in her purse, signalling her she had a new message. She flipped it open and started laughing at what she saw. It was from Brendon: he had sent her a picture of himself and Ryan looking all sad and depressed with a little "We'll miss you babes" at the bottom.
"Yo, check this out, they're crazy..." Ele handed her phone to Sar, who took it and looked at the screen but still paying attention to the road.
Sarena burst out laughing as well. "Oh my God, they are so cute though!"
"Yeah, gotta love the effort they put into it!" Ele said before going to text Brendon's back.
After a couple of minutes he replied again. "Pete invited us all to a party... the guys wanna know if we want to go?"
"Hell yeah!" Sar answered parking her car, seeing as they were finally arrived.
"OK, we're meeting them at our apartment..."

Dinner with the family was not that fun anymore. When they were younger and didn't live together, it was the coolest thing a family reunion like that, but now that both Ele and Sar were grown up, sitting at the table and listening to the parents talking about random topic was the most boring thing in the world, especially since they were about to go out with their boyfriends. When they were little, just playing with Barbies could make them happy since they didn't have any concern... Now... it was all so different and there were so many things to worry about...
When Andy, Ele's brother, announced that he needed to go, the two girls followed him suit, and their parents luckily seemed to understand.
When they reached their building complex, they noticed Brendon and Ryan waiting for them, both leaning on the car. Instantly, as they saw the two girls, they flashed a smile and went to hug their girl.
"So, where's the party at?" Sar asked as they hopped into the car, ready to go have some fun. She went to sit in the front, while Brendon and Ele sat in the backseats.
"It's at Pete's... he's invited a lot of people..."
"I think we could use some fun right now..." Ele joked.
"Was it that bad?" Brendon asked.
"Not really, juts boring..." she answered smiling, and he instantly leant in to kiss her.
Twenty minutes later, Ryan parked the car in front of a huge mansion. "Yo guys, we're here..."
Sign up to rate and review this story