Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Twenty

by relaxrelapse 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 234 words

0Unrated
"How do you think they'll take it?"

"I hope well."

I popped a chocolate covered mint into my mouth. I couldn't hear very well on my mobile phone. It seemed as if the line was going to drop the call. "I'll call you later. I'm going to tell them now."

"Good luck. I love you."

"Yeah, I'll need it. I love you too."

I threw my phone on top of the chair that sat on the opposite side of my room. Instead of going downstairs, shutting the telly, sitting my parents down and telling them news that could put them in the hospital, I decided to shower first.

I heard a huge crack of lightening or thunder, I could never tell the difference between the two, and took a look out my window. The slight drizzle I knew ten minutes ago had turned into a hard rain.

It hadn't rained for months. It reminded me so much of home. I couldn't help but smile a bit.

After my shower I somehow built up the courage to face the lions, I mean my parents...

I trudged down the stairs and stood in the doorway of the telly room. They finally noticed me standing there and looked up.

"Are you okay, love? You look a little pale." My mum asked. I looked to my feet nervous as hell.

"Mum. Dad. I have something to tell you...."
Sign up to rate and review this story