Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You like the way I say

Day 1

by prissynblack 3 reviews

.....

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 1818 words

0Unrated
I walked into starbucks and stood in front of the counter. A girl about 5'5 came to the register. She had a velvet hat over her head. Her hair seemed to be wrapped in a bun. Her eyes were a brownish green.

"Starbucks. Can I help you" she said.

"Yes I'd like a cold hazelnut cappuccino with ice and whip cream on top"

"Alright. That'll be 4.65"

I laid my purse on the counter and began to search in it for my wallet. I pulled out 20 dollar bill and handed it to the girl.

"Okay a 20. Your change will be 15.35" she pulled out the money and laid it in the hand I had reached out a few seconds earlier.

"Thanks" I smiled.

She went to make it and about 10 minutes later she came back. She laid the drink on the counter.

"I'm going to need this" I picked up the drink and took a sip.

"You seem nervous. What about?" she asked.

"Well I have to meet with this band today"

"What's there name?"

My eyes searched around the paper.

"Panic! At the disco!" I read.

A loud scream reached my ears. I put down the paper to plug my ears.

"Omg there so awesome and you get to meet them" she squealed.

"Wow there that good?"

"Hell yeah" she yelled.

"Thanks for the heads up I have to go" I said disturbed by the fan girl.

"Okay tell Them I said I love them" she called.

I ran out the place and got in my car.

________


I had parked in the parking lot of the hotel. I got out my car. I went to my trunk to get out my things and then walked towards the hotel.

_______

I walked up to a counter and rang the little bell.

"Yes?" the guy questioned attending to me.

"Yes where is your lobby located?"

"Right there" he pointed to his left and there was this big open space.

"Duh!" I snorted.

He gave me a funny look and walked off.

I walked up to the lobby and I saw nobody there. I shrugged it off and went to take a seat.

"I'll just wait here" I said crossing my legs.

I examined myself.

"You could of wore something nicer then sweat pants and a t-shirt" I recited to myself. I took off my glasses so I could clean the lenses with my shirt.

"Don't screw this up Elle. Please don't screw this up" I repeated those words to myself.


"Are you talking to yourself?"

I looked up to see a guy about 2 feet away from me. He had a shaggy beard and hair reached to his eyelids.

"Pssh no" I tried playing it off. "Me talking to myself? Never. I was talking to him" I pointed to the person next to me.

The person next to me turned out to be a 7 or 8 year old boy.

"My mommy told me not to talk to strangers" he hissed getting up and walking off.

"Okay buddy. Talk to you soon" I called out to him. I began to blush as I looked back up to the guy who now had 4 other people surrounding him. My face turned the shade of cherry red.

"Hello" I smiled walking up to them.

"I guess we can assume you'll be the girl who'll be stalking us" one laughed. This one was clean shaved and had chocolate brown eyes. His outfit consisted and a red hoody and skinny jeans.

"He's just joking" another said.

"Well I'm Elle and you guys are?" I asked.

"I'm Jon" he shook my hand.

"I'm Ryan" the quiet one gave me a small wave.

"I'm brendon" he chuckled.

"I'm Spencer and this big guy is Zach our security guy" the last one said.

"Nice to meet you guys and Zach" I smiled.

"So do you want me to put your things on the bus?" Zach asked.

"Umm...okay" I hesitated.

"Alright' he grabbed my things and began to walk off. I followed behind him and the guys followed behind me.

"Wow! They could of got us someone way hotter" one whispered.

I arched my eyebrows and tried to choke back tears. I could say all in all that hurt me. Seeing this is my first time doing this and that comment really hit me hard. I don't know how I could spend the rest of the day with them without thinking about that.

______

"Okay missy this will be your bunk " he said putting my things on it.

" I got up top. Nice! Thanks you so much" I said.

"For you anything. Since you'll be the only girl on here I'll try my best to take care of you"

"Thanks" I blushed.

"Your welcome" he said walking off.

I bit my bottom lip as I climbed on the bunk. I got out my pen and notebook. I dazed for a minute and then went out to the front.

2 boys were sitting on the floor playing a game while the other two sat at a mini couch. One on the couch was on the computer and the other was watching the other two boys. I took a deep breathe as I walked and sat in between the 2 boys.

"So what's your position in the band...Ryan?" I wasn't sure if I said the right name with the right guy.

"Um..yes your correct. 'm guitarist and back up vocals" he replied taking his eyes off the computer screen.

"Nice!" I smiled taking notes and you Jon?" I said turning the opposite direction.

"Correcto. Your good already" he complimented.

I blushed.

"Um..I'm the bassist. Brendon is lead singer and Spencer is drums" he said.

"Okay" I said taking more notes.

"So you've never heard of us?" Spencer said not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Well I'm not sure really. Maybe I've heard a song from you and didn't know it was from you"

"Oh" Spencer replied.

"What's the name of yalls album?"

"A fever you can't sweat out" Brendon replied.

"Interesting. The song you guys sing wouldn't happen to be I write sins not tragedies?"

"Ding ding ding your correct" brendon said taking a drink of his red bull.

"I'm going to die if I hear that song" Ryan sighed.

"Good thing were playing in tomorrow" brendon laughed.

"So you've never seen us?" Jon asked.

"I'm sorry. I'm not a very big radio listener or TV watcher"

"Oh really?" Ryan sounded interested.

"No. I prefer to do better things with my time. Like get stories" I said showing my pen and notebook.

"Nice" Jon commented.

"Enough about me. I'm just hear to observe so don't mind me. Pretend I'm not here" I said.

A loud burp echoed through our ears.

"Good thing there's no girl here to hear that and be disgusted" Brendon joked looking at me.

The boys laughed. I smirked. Then silence fell as everyone began to do there own thing.

"So you wouldn't by chance let us peek at any of your notes would you?" Spencer asked.

"Uh..no" I replied.

"I just hope you not one of those writers who will smile in our face then talk shit about us in papers" Ryan commented.

"I wouldn't do that" I smiled nervously.

"Lets hope not" brendon said giving me a glare.

"You we'd have to eat your flesh" Jon joked. The boys laughed.

______

"I don't think they like me very much" I sad.

"Yes they do. There just paranoid" veronica reassured over the phone.

I was laying on my bunk with the curtain pulled closed, Whispering so none of them could hear me.

"Then why would they make the comment early saying They could of got someone way pretty" I mocked deeping my voice to fit a guy.

Veronica laughed.

"Not funny" I hissed.

"I'm laughing because you don't understand how pretty you are"

"yeah right" I huffed.

"No. Prettiness is natural for you and all you have to do is look the part"

"So your saying.."

She interrupted.

"You know exactly what I'm saying"

I smiled.

"Well girl I'm going to be heading to bed. Catch you on the flip side"

"Aright goodnight"

I hung up. I put my down and searched through my bag. If I was going to staying with them. I could tell I had to play there game. A smiled played along my lips as I went to the bathroom to change into my night clothes.

Ryan P.O.V

Me and the guys were sitting at around table together. Elle wasn't with us. Who knows what she was doing.

"So what do you think of her?" Jon asked.

"She's nice. Not very attractive but nice" I answered lowering my voice.

"Yeah nice I could say" Spencer agreed.

"I fucking hate journalist" Brendon said almost yelling.

"Do you want her to hear? Lower your fucking voice man" Jon hissed.

"Sorry" he whispered.

"I just hope she isn't a bitch and writes like our last journalists have" Jon answered.

"Hey guys" we heard a high pitched voice greet us. We all looked at her.

She was wearing some pink and white striped low cut boy shorts with a white halter top that showed off her perfectly shaped stomach. Her hair was down and I'm guessing she has contacts on since she had on glasses earlier.

"I hope you guys don't mind what I'm wearing" she seemed to blush.

"No we don't" we said in a unison.

Okay we are all used to being around testosterone and the only girl with estrogen would be killing us. Our hormones where extremely pleased to see this female figure. I think about now everyone of us were thinking the same thing. I think I was in love with her body about now.

Elle P.O.V

The boys were all goggle eyed now. I laughed on the inside.

"So What time are you boys planning on going to sleep?" I said standing in front of the table.

They shrugged there shoulders.

"I'm mostly a night owl. I stay up late a lot"

"Oh that's cool" Jon smiled.

I shook my head as I turned to get a bottle water from the cabinet. I had dropped it on purpose.

"Opps" I laughed. I bent down in front of them to pick it up.

"Put your hard-on away Ryan" Brendon laughed.

I snickered to myself.

"I'm I'm going to bed" I told them.

"I thought you were a night owl?" Spencer asked.

"I am but now I'm sleepy" I said innocently.

"Oh" he replied.

"Goodnight" I smiled walking off.

I hid behind a wall so I could hear what there remarks were.

"Okay yeah she's going to kill me flaunting that around" Jon laughed.

"Just now yeah I could see the attractiveness" Brendon replied.

"Agreed" Spencer and Ryan said in unison.

Just then I smiled to myself as I set off for my bunk.
Sign up to rate and review this story