Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Don't You Know I Am Who I Think I Am?

Chapter Two: You've Won The Role You've Played Your Part

by patricksgirl84 1 review

Abby are teenagers in love...drama insues

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 459 words

1Exciting
Chapter Two You've Won The Role You've Played Your Part

Kendra wrote this chapter!

Abby's POV

I woke up the next morning alone. It seemed like a normal day.Then reality sunk in. Patrick was gone. For how long? I don't know. I'm deciding to go to the doctor's today.I'm still sick and it's annoying. I have a slight hunch of what it may be. In a way I hope I'm wrong. I could never handle a responsibility like that alone. I take my car and drive to the hospital. I didn't have much money so the woman at the desk recommended a good confidential clinic.Dr. Stacey came in after about a 20 minute wait. "So Abagail, what seems to be the problem?" I've been throwing up in the morning and my stomach hurts so much" I responded. "Have you been sexually active?" I swallowed. I wanted to say no, but I couldn't. I remembered Patrick's graduation and just yesterday. "Yes ma'am only with my boyfriend though." "I'm afraid you may be pregnant. I'll arrange for a test" I took the test. I wouldn't get my results until that night. I drove myself home. I felt like crying. I grabbed my cell and punched in a familiar number.

"Hello?" A deep male voice answered. It wasn't Patrick one of his bandmates I think his name was Pete. "Um..Pete? This is Abby,is Patrick around?" Pete laughed before answering. "Yeah he's around,hold on" I hear him put the phone down and move. "Hey Patrick!". Damn this kid had a big mouth. "Pete! what are you doing in here?! Get out!" "Abby's calling" "Why didn't you say so?! Give me a towel and then out!" Patrick must've been in the shower. I daydream before I hear his voice. "Abby? Honey? You ok?" "Huh? Oh yes, I'm fine baby..I wanted to say hi." I couldn't bear to tell him. Patrick loved kids and wanted to have one since forever. Yet at the same time I felt guilty. I looked at the promise ring. One day it would be a wedding ring. He really loves me, but I have to end it."Well babe get back to your shower I have another call coming and I don't want to waste your time on your cell." "Okay baby I love you" "Love you too Patrick"

I flashed over. "Hello?" "Hello Abagail Gilbert?" "Speaking" I answer. "This is Dr. Stacey's assistant. Your test results came in" My heart started to race. I pause. "What are they" "You're pregnant congratulations"

Oh fuck,now what am I going to do? Pretend that I'm not pregnant? How do I hide this from Patrick and keep him at the same time when he finds out?
Sign up to rate and review this story