Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Epilogue

by relaxrelapse 2 reviews

:O

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 328 words

0Unrated
"Kelly Bean!" I ran towards my best friend since childhood and almost brought her to the floor with the most bone crushing hug ever.

"Adi Wady! I missed you so much!" I smiled at her and threw my bags in the car. We began driving home from the large airport in London's centre.

"How was the flight?"

"Horrible. Terrible. Worse than being shot."

"Ouch. Sounds bad." The car swerved a little and she slammed her hand on the horn. "Watch it arseface! Jesus, people do not know how to drive these days... So your parents, they're coming in two days?"

"Yeah."

"You can stay with me for two days. Do the girl stuff, you know? Like we used to."

"Yeah I missed that, dolly." We sat in silence for a while. Suddenly a bright light shone through the front window. It brightened the dark night road and blinded us.

"Adele take the wheel! I cant see!"

"Neither can I, Kelly! What the he-"



"Ms. Alexander?" I opened my eyes slowly to a room completely white. Even the lights were white.

"Am I dead?" Whoever was in the room chuckled.

"Oh dear God no! You must be a little dopey from the medicine."

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Soon my eyes adjusted to the brightness of the room and I realised I was in a hospital.

"Ms. Alexander, you and your friend, Kelly Reed, were in a car crash earlier tonight. Ms. Reed almost didn't make it but fortunately enough she has a stable heartbeat now. Tonight has been quite tragic-"

"What's so tragic? We're both alive."

"Ms. Alexander, we will be releasing you tomorrow morning and we do have some bad news-" The doctor trailed off. I stopped listening after a while. All I thought about was who I shouldn't have. But then I remember what I was here to do. Make a new life. And that is exactly what I was going to fucking do.
Sign up to rate and review this story