Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rapture

Introduction

by AdoraAngel 0 reviews

Nikki is giving up on life and hope for a exciting future; then someone turns her life around and now there are more obstacles to go through before the ghosts of her past are silenced once and for ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-01 - Updated: 2007-06-02 - 467 words

0Unrated
I'm not one to admit I have a problem.

The entire world could be weighing on my shoulders and I wouldn't mutter a sound. I guess I've grown accustomed to keeping everything to myself, to keeping a smile on my face and just said everything was ok. But then again, people who do admit to their problems get complained about. Or yelled at, sent away, or told they need help - much of a support system eh?

Growing up anyone who said they loved life I automatically deemed them a liar; no one loved life - because we all hated it. One way or another there was just something wrong with the world and it affected our lives. I can't say I hated life, but I sure as hell didn't love it; I simply dealt with it. What more was I to do? I moved around a lot, I always had new friends, and I continuously had to make myself known every time I went to a new school. When I finally settled down, when my parents finally decided to stop moving around I thought everything would be dandy - how dumb, naïve, and wrong I was.

You see sometimes, people get attached - when you get attached you seemed to forget that people have flaws. No one is perfect; but when you are attached that is impossibility. They could never break your heart, backstab you, or lie to you. You never have a problem.

You see this - this is where I fucked up.

When I was sixteen-years-old, things didn't go so well for me and to think it was only a year ago that everything was ok. That I was ok, life was perfect. It was their fault because they plotted against me, Brian and Jessica, but then it was my fault too - cause I didn't bother to listen when I should have. Instead I pushed everyone away and I took matters into my own hands, not sure if it was the best idea ever but hey - what's done is done.

The past can't be changed.

But I was determined to change, and when I looked over my bedroom - my old bedroom, the one I moved in when I was thirteen-years-old. I knew, oh yes I knew, I couldn't stay here. Not in this state, not with these people; these liars. I hated them because now nothing could be the same and now...

I slammed the door shut, turning my back towards it and walked away. I wasn't legal yet, but I wasn't going to stay - because I hated this place. I walked away from everyone, with the exception of one who promised she would help me, and I never looked back...

Even to this day I wasn't sure what I did was considered growing up... or running away.
Sign up to rate and review this story