Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Thought Immortality Meant Never Dying

Beginning of The End

by NeverOkay 2 reviews

But now I've been having more dreams. Horrifying dreams that I wouldn't dare write down. I can remember every detail when I wake up, and that's not a good thing. Because they're getting more and mo...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-04 - Updated: 2007-06-05 - 431 words

1Original
Sorry it's so short, but the is the introduction. What can I say? Sue me.


I've never told anyone about my newfound gifts. Well, some people might think they are, but I tend to disagree. Anyway, for a while I have kept to myself the strange things that happen to me, but I think it's too dangerous now. But I don't know what to do to prevent what I think is going to happen from happening. I bet you're confused. Let me explain.
I'm a writer. That's what I do, nothing special, mostly fanfiction. My best friend runs her own site called Fannnfiction.net and I write a lot there, mostly because I'm a co-admin along with her. But that doesn't matter.
A while ago I wrote a story about Mikey. There weren't a lot of Mikey stories on Fannn so I wrote a long one about him meeting a girl, falling in love and them getting engaged. About a week later, I went on an MCR fansite and saw that Mikey had gotten engaged! Ok, weird coincidence, I thought. Not true. A few weeks later, I knew the Black parade CD was coming out so I wrote a story about one of the songs being based on Mikey leaving the band temporarily and then coming back. Then after the release of the CD I heard an interview that told the exact same things I had written, about the song Famous Last Words. Very, very creepy. After that it was a common occurrence. I wrote a story about the band's injuries during the making of the Famous Last Words video the day before I heard the news. I wrote about Gerard's change in hair color back to black. A few days later it happened. The scariest part is that all the stories I wrote came to me in extremely realistic dreams. After I wrote them down, they all came true.
But now I've been having more dreams. Horrifying dreams that I wouldn't dare write down. I can remember every detail when I wake up, and that's not a good thing. Because they're getting more and more scary, more urgent, and I can't tell anyone. Who would believe me? You wouldn't. And whether I put them into words or not, I think they're going to happen. I don't know when and I don't know where, but I have a pretty good idea of how. I think Gerard Way is going to be murdered. And I don't have a clue of how I can save him, because I'm the only one who knows.
Sign up to rate and review this story