Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Untitled

Dinner

by I_am_Me 2 reviews

D&J eat dinner. Ummm... what else is there to say? I know, but I don't want to give it away... Part 2 is up!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1218 words - Complete

0Hot
(a/n: Heeeeey, everyone! I'm back from a four month hiatus. It's not that I wanted to not update, but I didn't have the time to write. So, this may or may not be the last chapter. If you guys think that this is good, I'll just end it here, but I have a final chapter planned out if anyone wants it. Sooo, here we go!)

Delilah was looking up at the Eiffel Tower.

"Julius! I'm speechless. What are we here for?" Delilah asked, shocked.

"Dinner," Julius replied. "May I have your arm?"

Delilah slipped her arm in his and together they walked up to the front entrance of the massive metal structure.

They went into the building and went into an elevator which started its way up one of the legs of the tower. Once at the very top, they stepped out of the elevator into a restaurant.

A waiter came up to them and asked in French, "Hello, how may I help you?"

Julius replied in French, "Reservation for two under Chevalier."

"Right this way, sir, madam," the waiter said as he wove his way through the tables. Delilah and Julius followed him to a table set for two near one of the windows. "Here we are," the waiter said and pulled out a chair for Delilah.

"Thank you," Delilah said as she sat down.

The waiter nodded as he handed a menu to each of them. "I'll come back when you're ready to order your drinks," he said and walked away.

Delilah looked out the window and her breath caught in her throat. She let out a small gasp. Below them, Paris was spread out for miles and basking in the light of the Eiffel Tower, which is one of the tallest landmarks in Paris.

"It's beautiful," she breathed softly.

"Yeah, it is," Julius replied, just as softly, but he wasn't looking out the window.

Delilah noticed that he was staring at her and blushed. "How do you always know exactly what to say?" she wondered.

"I don't know, maybe it's because I'm your other half?" he teased.

"Maybe that's it," she replied, leaning across the table to kiss him.

He kissed her back, ever so lightly, then she returned to her seat.

The rest of the evening passed by in a blur; soon it was nine p.m. and Julius had just paid the bill.

"I can't believe how good that food was," Delilah said on the elevator ride down the Eiffel Tower.

"Me either," Julius said, with an arm around her waist.

"Where are you sleeping tonight?" Delilah inquired.

"I was thinking at your apartment, more specifically, your bed?" Julius replied, with one eyebrow raised.

"Of course you can sleep with me," Delilah exclaimed and kissed him.

They reached the bottom of the Eiffel Tower and stepped out of the elevator and finally out of the building. Once they were on the pavement, Julius flagged down a taxi and gave him the address of Delilah's apartment block.

"What should we do when we get back?" Julius asked, his arm around Delilah's shoulders.

"I think we should change into something more comfortable and then cuddle on the couch," Delilah replied seductively.

"That sounds good," Julius said.

They said nothing else for the rest of the ride.

"We're here," the driver said.

"Thank you," Delilah and Julius replied as Julius paid the driver.

They got out of the cab and walked into the apartment building and up to Delilah's apartment. Once inside, they went into separate bedrooms to change into more comfortable clothes. Delilah changed into a sexy nightdress and Julius changed into pyjama pants and a T-shirt. Julius was sure he hadn't seen the nightdress before either.

"So, it's nine thirty at night. What do you think is on?" Julius asked.

"I don't know," Delilah replied. "There might be some lame movie on the movie channel though."

"Shall we check it out?" Julius asked, sitting down on the couch.

"Sure," Delilah said, sitting down close beside him. Actually, she sat so close to Julius that she was practically sitting on his lap. Julius then put his arm around her and pulled her even closer.

"Comfy?" he asked her as he flipped on the TV.

Delilah nodded, not trusting herself to speak.

As the two of them watched the lame movie, whose name isn't even worth mentioning, Delilah cuddled closer and closer. Her legs were slowly going onto Julius' lap. He apparently didn't realize what she was doing: he just kept his arm around her. By the time the first commercial break came on, Delilah was completely sitting in Julius' lap.

Julius looked down at her. "Hello," he said with some surprise.

"Hello," Delilah replied, and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Mmm," Julius said, kissing her back. He then gently pulled away. "I think I know what you're up to."

"Do you?" Delilah asked. "Maybe it's a part of my personal mission."

"We're on a mission? What's our mission?" Julius asked, kissing her again, softly.

"To kiss as much as we can and be attached at the hip while you're here." Delilah added, "Because I don't know when I'll be back at the Academy."

"Mmmkay," Julius said. "So, what do you want to do tomorrow?"

Delilah thought for a bit. "How about we go to the Louvre and Rue Champs-Elysees(sp?)? And for dinner we can have a quiet meal for two... alone and here at the apartment. Sound good?"

"Sounds good," Julius replied, kissing her.

They spent the rest of time that the lame movie was on cuddling and kissing. When it was over, it was midnight.

"So, now what do you want to do?" Julius asked.

"Well, we could go to bed," Delilah said. Julius raised an eyebrow at this. "No? Okay then. Wanna play Scrabble then?"

"Sure," Julius said.

So they got out the Scrabble board and played Scrabble for a couple of hours. Soon it was two a.m. and they were both so tired they could barely read the letters.

"Shall we go to bed then?" Julius asked.

"Sure," Delilah said, so tired that she could barely stand up.

"Okay," Julius said, and stood up. Suddenly he swept Delilah up into his arms, careful of her nightdress.

"Whoa," said Delilah. "Hello."

"Hello," Julius replied, softly kissing her.

He carefully carried Delilah to her room and through her door without banging her into anything. In her room, he pulled back the sheets on her bed and placed her on her mattress. He then climbed into bed with her and pulled the covers over top of both of them. Delilah nestled against Julius and sighed contently.

"Sweet dreams, princess," Julius said, kissing her hair.

"Night, Julius," Delilah murmured, already half-asleep.

It wasn't long before they were both happily asleep in each other's arms.

(a/n: Kk, so I finished updating and what do you guys think? I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out but I can always do another chapter/epilogue thing if anyone wants it. Just let me know in a review. This might most probably be my only story ever on FicWad. I'm not really a writer and it kind of takes me a while to get ideas. So, thanks for reading my story, and see ya!)
Sign up to rate and review this story