Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Should Never Want To Hurt Yourself

elevators

by panic_mcr_lovr 1 review

told in a girl's point of view. her life is messed up, so she cuts herself. who will come to her rescue?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-06 - 240 words

0Unrated
Just to let you know, a lot of these are fillers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waiting for the elevator, Ryan and Callie were lost in their own thoughts. When it elevator finally came, a boy came running out of it, pointing at the couple and laughing.

"What's his problem?" asked Ryan. Callie just shrugged her shoulders.

When they got into the elevator, Ryan jammed the button for the top floor. The elevator doors closed, and the elevator began to rise for a few seconds then stopped at the second floor. The doors opened, revealing an empty hallway.

"What the--?" said Ryan.

"...okay..." Callie said slowly.

"Oh my fu--...oh no he did not!" Ryan exclaimed.

"What?!"

"Damn! That mother effing boy pushed all of the freakin' floor buttons! Damn it! It's gonna take forever to get to our room. Isn't past that boy's bedtime?"

"Ahh...no wonder he was laughing at us..."

"Yeah...rrgg! At this rate, it's gonna take, like, ten minutes to actually get to our floor!" said Ryan, still fuming. "At least I get to spend that time with you," he added softly.

"What?"

"I, uh...you know...ummm...hey look, a monkey!"

"Dude, Ryan, we're in an elevator. In a hotel. In Las Vegas."

"So?"

"There are no monkeys in here...well one if you count yourself..."

"Yeah...hey! You just called me a monkey!"

"I know."

"Oh...okay........hey!"

"Oh my god...." said Callie, covering her face in shame.
Sign up to rate and review this story