Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Trashed And Scattered

4. Art And Blown Up Science Rooms

by leitchy 0 reviews

gee and amy have art and some other stuff happens.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-06 - Updated: 2007-06-06 - 1302 words

0Unrated
I awoke to the sound of the high pitched door bell. Man, that thing was annoying. I was really going to have to get used to it. I swiftly ran down the stairs and to the door, where I quickly opened all 3 locks. I came face to face with Gerard. "What are you doing here so early?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. "Well, school starts in half an hour, and I was wondering if you wanted to walk to school together. But if you and Tinkerbell are busy, then maybe I can come back later." He replied with a smirk. I looked down at my pajamas and blushed. "Hang on. School starts in half an hour! Shit!" I cried, slamming the door shut and turning to run up the stairs. Oh, Gerard. I opened the door. Gerard grinned. "Sorry bout that. I would love to walk to school with you. Please take a seat while I get dressed. I promise I will be quick!" I said, stepping aside to let him in, and then prancing up the stairs to my room.

So, 10 minutes later, now dressed in black jeans, black cons and my black and white striped shirt, I was ready to go to school. I very quickly did my hair and make up, checked that my sleeves covered my wrists and ran down the stairs to meet Gerard, who was lazily leaning against the wall. I smiled and walked over to him. "Come on Gerard, we have to go." I said, turning the handle and opening the door. I looked around. Gerard was still leaning against the wall. "Gerard?" I asked softly. I tip-toed back to Gerard and peered up at him. His eyes were closed and his breathing was even. Aww, he was asleep. "Hey, wake up! We need to get going!" I said, poking him in the arm. Gerard's eyes snapped open and he jumped back, his head colliding with the wall. I myself jumped back. What did I do? All I had done was poke him. Surely that wouldn't cause such a reaction! He saw me staring at him and he relaxed immediately. "I'm ok." He muttered, looking down at his feet. "C'mon. Let's go." He said, walking out the door. I walked out behind him, pulling the door closed. I wonder what spooked him so much. Maybe it would be best to just leave it, I thought as I walked down the front path, closely behind Gerard.

"Hey! How are you?" Macy called, running towards me as she spotted Gerard and I as we walked through the school gate. I smiled warmly at her, but the smile soon disappeared as I gave her a confused look. She looked at me, a confused look spread on her face too. "You didn't meet Gerard yesterday. How do you know him?" She asked. Gerard looked up. "We live next door to each other. We ran into each other last night." He said quickly, nudging me in the arm. Macy laughed. "I bet he was looking through your window when you were getting changed!" She said, in a joking tone. Gerard and I glanced at each other. "Ok, it's not everyday you get to see a girl getting changed! So of course I looked!" Gerard said, looking down at his feet again. Macy looked shocked. "You know, I was kidding." She replied, laughing. "Oh." Gerard mouthed. I giggled as I looked between them. "I'm gonna go get to class early. See you guys later!" Macy called as she walked off towards her physics classroom. "We should probably head to art." Gerard muttered. I nodded and quietly followed him to the art block.

We walked into our art classroom and sat at a desk that was in the back right corner. "I sit here all the time, but usually alone." He told me, motioning towards the seat. "I warn you, the teacher isn't the nicest. She's a bit mean. Well, she's horrible to me and a select few. You might be lucky." He informed me. I looked at him, eyes wide. Gerard laughed at my reaction. 'Dude, don't worry. It'll be fine." He said, patting my arm.
"Hello class!" A woman in her mid 40's said as she walked in. I didn't know what Gerard meant. She seemed to be nice, and she sounded nice too. "Oh, I see we have a few new students. I'm Mrs Upton. I'll get to know you soon." She said with a big smile on her face. "Fake." Gerard muttered. I gathered he was talking about her smile.

Mrs Upton got us to draw anything we wanted, so she could see where we were at with drawing skills. I drew a picture in black and white of an angel crouched down in a corner, with her wings ripped off. I used red for the blood dripping down her back. I was content with it. "What the hell is this?" Mrs Upton asked as she looked at my work. I looked down at the page. "You told us to draw anything, I chose this." I replied. "Don't you think it might be a tad inappropriate? You would be better off spending your time doing REAL art. REAL drawing. Not this rubbish" She said, loud enough for the whole class to hear. I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment. "Lisa, hold up your work and show Alyzon what we should be drawing!" Mrs Upton called across the room. A blonde petite girl held up her book, a detailed drawing of a kitten sat on her page. I glanced up to see her smirk at me. I quickly looked back down at my page. Mrs Upton walked back to her desk and sat down at it, going through pages, which I gathered were for another grade. I let out a sigh. I felt someone touch my arm gently. I looked over and saw Gerard give me a sad smile. "I think it's beautiful." He whispered softly. "Thanks." I whispered back. Suddenly there was a loud bang, coming from the direction of the science labs. Mrs Upton quickly stood up and ran out of the room, the class following. "Frankie ..." Gerard muttered under his breath.

"It's ok people. It was just a small explosion in one of the labs. Remain calm, all is ok." Mr. Gallagher, the head science teacher reassured us. As those words were spoken, Frank came running out of the lab screaming; "Oh my God! We're all gonna die! AGH! Help! We're all gonna perish! Repent!!!" I stifled a laugh as Frank ran around like a madman, and was stopped only when Macy walked out of the lab and slapped, causing him to fall to the ground. "My bad." She said, walking over to us. Ray quickly walked out, trying to stay safe. I looked up at him, and part of his hair was on fire. "Dude!" Gerard called out to Ray. He looked up, confused. Macy pointed at his hair. "He glanced up and saw smoke. "Agh! My hair is on fire!" He screamed. "Yay! It wasn't my fault something bad happened! It was- OWW! RAY! YOU BIG MEANIE!!!" Frank cried as Ray pushed him over to run to the bubbler. Once he was there he quickly held is hair under the water and let out a sigh. And this is why we have no friends.

Gerard, Frank and I were walking off to our lockers, chatting randomly. Well, Frank chatting randomly, and Gerard and I listening, slightly bored. I looked over and I saw Ray and Macy walking in the opposite direction. Ray leant in and said something to Macy, and she replied. He smiled and put his arm around her, and kissed her on the cheek. I smiled to myself and continued walking.
Sign up to rate and review this story