Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Each Touch Belongs To Each New Sound

Ch.5

by xxlaurenxx 4 reviews

----

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-10 - Updated: 2007-06-10 - 519 words

0Unrated
Well to say the least its been a while
Haha hope you haven't lost hope for me
I know this is super short
but im just kinda getting into the feel of this story again
So if you want a extra super long one next time
Leave your reviews and rates :]










I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache; the room seemed to still be spinning, and the sound of my own breathing was like nails on a chalkboard. And there was a faint sound, ringing in my ears that didn't seem to want to quit.

Fame fucking ruined you Delilah

I thought it was because I maybe had a few too many drinks, but this felt like it was a bit more then a few. More like a whole fucking case of beer. I let out a long stream of air and sat forward, throwing my feet off the edge of the bed.

Looking up quickly, I saw Quinn leaning on the frame of my door, watching me. I stood up and began walking towards her, "My head fucking kills..." I began softly as I covered my eyes from the light.

"I wouldn't be surprised", she replied as she began walking towards the windows. With one massive fling all the curtains, allowing the sunlight to pour through the windows. I flinched quickly, seeing as my eyes were sensitive at that time, to the light. I fell back onto the bed and covered my face with a pillow as Quinn threw a magazine onto me. "Look at what happened last night..." I looked the magazine with wide eyes as I began reading.

At a new years eve party just last night, Lila Summers, straight edge Vegas kid who made it to the big time, was thought to may have been under the influence of crack cocaine. While giving a speech at an LA club last night, blood began dripping from her nose. Visitors at the event said she looked rather "dazed" and "not fully there" before she gave her speech. More on that event later on in news...

I dropped the magazine on the floor and cradled my face in my hands, massaging my temples. "Everything is ruined!" I screamed, almost at the top of my lungs. "I can hardly remember anything from that godforsaken night and its now all over the damn news stands!"

Fame fucking ruined you Delilah

"WHY WONT MY HEAD FUCKING STOP!?" I screamed.

Quinn gave me a strange look, approaching me slowly and cautiously. "Lila, this is all going to be fine. What happened last night was that you got into an argument with some guy or something and wanted to go and take the cocaine. By the time I got to in there it was already too late to stop you. I've talked to the press and told everyone who asked it was only a harmless nosebleed and a few too many drinks. That it was nothing to worry about."

I didn't answer right away. "A guy?" I asked quickly. "Who?"

"I don't know, some friend of yours... Ryan or something..."
Sign up to rate and review this story