Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Oh I'm ready for it, come on bring it!

by patdfan27 1 review

What pranks today have Pete winning the war between him and Vicki, read and find out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-10 - Updated: 2007-06-10 - 957 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV

Once I left Butch's house thanks to Will, I called a tow truck the next morning to have the car fixed. I called up Butch to see if he wanted to work on the songs at his house. He agreed and told me to come over. I got there and noticed Vicki's car in the driveway. Her cute little BMW was asking for a flat tire. I unscrewed one of her tire caps and proceeded to Butch's door. I rang the doorbell and was greeted by Butch. We went into the living room and worked on the songs. Vicki came in and said goodbye to Butch before she went to the bookstore. She left and didn't come back in until 10 minutes later with grease stains on her hands.

"Hey dad can you give me the number to the dealers so I can call them to let them know I am coming in?"

"Yea hun, why?"

"Oh nothing. One of my tires was flat and I changed it. I just want a new tire to be replaced that's all."

"You know Pete's tires were flat last night maybe there are something in the driveway."

"I highly doubt that because I cap was missing from the tire I replaced." She smiled at me and proceeded to leave. "Oh and Pete one of the lug nuts was really tight and when I finally got it lose the lug nut kind of went through your window. Sorry."

"But your flat tire was on the opposite side of my car," I caught myself and Vicki smiled. "Sorry I didn't tell you before you left about your tire."

"No problems at least I told you about your window. What can I say, I am clumsy." Then she left. There was apart of me that wanted to strangle her but I kept my cool in front Butch. Vicki came back a couple of hours later with a bag from the bookstore in hand. "Daddy I am home and I parked my car in the garage."

"Ok hun, let me know when you want to eat."

"Ok, I will be in my room working on my homework." She headed up to her room and I got an idea.

"Butch do you mind if use your bathroom?"

"Yea but use the one upstairs, because the one down here messy from yesterday." I nodded and went upstairs. I looked around for a minute before I heard the loud music coming from one room. I saw the door ajar and pushed it open. Vicki was blasting Gym Class Heroes "Clothes Off" and she was getting undress. I pulled out my phone and started to record her. Once I finished recording I put my phone away and headed back downstairs. I told Butch we can finish working on the songs later and left. I had forgotten about my broken window but I still drove to my house. Once there I uploaded my video to the internet and posted it on YouTube and waited for the aftermath from Vicki.

Vicki's POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Cobra Starship. I grabbed my phone from the cradle.

"Yea?"

"Victoria Walker you have some explaining to do!"

"Dad? Why are you calling me instead of coming into my room?"

"Are you decent?"

"Yes!"

"Ok, well..." Just then my dad walks in with his laptop. "Explain this." He set the laptop on my lap and pressed play. It was me turned around getting undress to "Clothes Off." That bastard I thought!

"Dad this was from yesterday. You see the time stamp?" He nodded and looked at me.

"But it was only you, me and..." He gave me a look of surprise and I shrugged.

"Yea let's just say me and him are not really getting along right now and I guess this was payback."

"Payback for what?"

"For pulling him into the pool I guess." Liar I thought.

"Ok I will talk to him, but until then avoid him."

"Ok daddy." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and left me alone to come up with the ultimate revenge on Pete.

Pete's POV

I woke up the next day to the sound of my phone going off. "Yea? Hey Butch. No I didn't post any video on Vicki. I don't know how it got there. Ok I will get to the bottom of this." I hung up the phone and smiled to myself. Mission accomplish. I got out of bed so I can go meet up with the TAI guys at the studio to hear their progress. When I got there Michael Guy did not say one word to me but went to go sit next to Butch.

"Hey you guys how's recording?"

"Good bro," Bill said shaking my hand, "And thank you for posting that video of Vicki, that made my day." We both laughed until Michael looked at us. We stopped and sat down. We talked about Vicki and how stubborn she could be. Michael stepped into the recording booth leaving his cell phone outside. I grabbed it and looked through his phone book. I saw Vicki "Baby" Walker in his phone and sent a text message to Vicki pretending to be Michael. I told her to meet me at Dolce at 8. I put the phone back and sat down next to Bill.

"Hey Bill I know a girl who I have been dying to set you up with. What do you say you two go out to dinner tonight at Dolce?"

"Yea that's fine with me Pete. As long as she is as hot as Vicki."

"Trust me she is." He agreed and I sat back laughing to myself. Another victory for Wentz.
Sign up to rate and review this story