Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Immortality Meant Never Dying

Chapter 4

by frankxgerard 4 reviews

"So... you're leaving again soon?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-11 - Updated: 2007-10-03 - 346 words

0Unrated

"Frank? Frank, I need your dirty laundry!" Frank's mom called into his closed door one afternoon.

When no one answered, she opened the door, gasping as she saw Frank and the boy named Gerard sitting on a sofa in the room. But last time she checked, there was no sofa in the room.
Frank's bed was gone along with his desk and dresser.

"So... you're leaving again soon?" Frank asked, his back against the arm of the sofa and his legs in Gerard's lap.

"Yeah... I'm gonna take Mikey this time too, okay? I have a plan." Gerard said, lifting one of Frank's feet and dropping it again.

"Okay, but please don't get yourself killed." Frank answered.

"I wont! I promise." Gerard said.

"So when are you going?" Frank asked.

"We have... about 3 months together." Gerard replied, letting Frank cuddle against his chest as he lay down.

"Mom?" a voice called from the other end of the hallway.

It was Frank. He approached her and looked at her strange.

"What're you looking in my room for? Oh, clothes? Kay, here..." he said, picking up a bundle from beside his doorway.

When his mom didn't move from the doorway, he frowned.

"What?"

"You were j-just in there!" She said, pointing in his room.

Frank looked inside. There was a black bed pushed parallel to the opposite wall and oak desk against the other wall, along with his dresser, a lamp, and a small bookcase.

"No, I was downstairs getting food." he said, holding up a handful of chips, "And now I'm going back in."

He entered his room and sat down, flopping down on a beanbag chair in the middle of the room and stuffing the chips in his mouth.

"Uh... do you need an ambulance or something?" he asked, noticing his mom's face.

She shook her head. She could've sworn he'd been in there a moment before. The only imperfection in the image was a bit of unnatural shimmering in the room at the time.

"Okay..." Frank murmured, picking up his MP3 player from the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story