Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's Guide to Pregnancy.

Count Three.

by Meg2005 2 reviews

Jon and Cooper go to a child birthing class.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-13 - Updated: 2007-06-14 - 1402 words - Complete

0Unrated
'Good afternoon mommies and daddies and welcome to childbirth for dummies.' An overzelest woman said at five thirty pm the first afternoon of Jon and Coopers first round of child birthing classes, 'My name is Anita Warren, what's yours?'

The class was filled with about nine couples, most, older then Jon and Cooper. Some were more pregnant and some were less but all seemed to be enjoying it much more then Cooper was. The couples all went out saying their names and talking about their little bundle of joy and when it would be coming out into the world. Jon sat patiently waiting in the chair caressing Cooper's hand as she looked around the room mentally protesting Jon's persuasion for coming to this class.

'I'm Jonathan and I'm 28, and this is my wife cooper she's twenty six. We're due on May fourth but our baby doesn't have a name yet, right now we're calling it baby Walker.' He smiled. Cooper looked at him melting at the look on his face.

'Now Jonathan and Cooper is it?'

'Yes.' Cooper said flatly.

'Now class this is a perfect example of the first lesson we're going to learn. I want everyone to witness how Jonathan is holding his wife's hand.' The teacher began. Everyone looked at Jon and Cooper, whom immediately turned a bright shade of red.

'What's wrong with that?' Cooper snapped.

'Oh nothing, it's very loving and it shows that you two are a very loving, passionate couple but when you're pregnant and expecting a child it's not healthy.' The woman said.

'It's perfectly healthy.' Cooper mumbled to herself.

'Mrs. Walker, I'm the teacher please allow me to teach. Now as I was saying, it's not healthy to hold hands while pregnant. It shows love for your mate but leaves your unborn child out. Instead of holding hands,' she said as she walked over to Cooper and Jon, 'You need to caress her belly sending a message to the baby saying, 'it's okay baby, daddy loves you too.' The woman smiled.

Cooper rolled her eyes and took the woman's hand off her small bump replacing it with her husband's calloused fingers. Cooper and Jon sat back down and the teacher went on about her ramblings.

An hour and a half later the class was over and Cooper was seriously contemplating mass murdering everyone in the room except her Johnny, 'Are you hungry?' Jon asked as they were walking out before they were stopped by the teacher.

'Jonathan, Cooper, May I have a word please.' She woman had turned from overzelest teacher into grumpy old grandma. Cooper looked at Jon as he took her hand and walked over to the teacher.

'I realize that this might be a little different then what you are used to but I would really appreciate it if you would let me do the teaching.' She snapped, 'And Cooper, believe it or not you're not the only pregnant woman on the face of the planet and you need to stop acting like it.'

'Oh I'm sorry, please allow me to let you make me feel as uncomfortable as you possibly can while you tell me what my husband and I do on a regular bases is not healthy and we're shutting out our baby. You're crazy, I'm not sure who let you teach a class like this but they must be as fucking insane as you are.'

'You know such negative behavior is not good for your child. He's going to turn into a very aggressive adult if you keep it up. You know Cooper, I'm not sure if you are really fit to be a mother.' She said.

'Okay we're leaving now, we'll see you next class.' Jon said dragging Cooper out by the hand. Surprisingly cooper didn't fight it, she glared at the woman as Jon dragged her out but she didn't fight him at leaving.

'That woman is crazy.' Jon said as he got in shaking out his hair to free it from the rain drops.

'Well that brings the count up to three.' Cooper mumbled as she laid her hand on her small baby bump.

'Count for what?' Jon asked looking at her as he drove towards Chik-fil-A to get her favorite meal.

'The number of people who think I'm unable to raise a child.' Cooper said as Jon pulled up into the drive through.

Jon just nodded before ordering her dinner. Cooper spent the rest of the car ride looking out the window thinking to herself if having a baby was really what she and Jon needed to be doing right now.

Jon pulled up into their garage twenty minutes later as the car was in silence. He knew Cooper was hurting right now but he didn't want to push it.

Cooper got out of the car and walked into the house not even waiting for Jon like she normally did, 'Hey babe, do you want to eat?' Jon asked.

'I'm not hungry.' Cooper mumbled while walking up the stairs and into their bedroom. Jon sighed loudly and rubbed his hands over his face turning off the kitchen light, picking up her shoes, and walking up the stairs and into their bedroom. He walked in and saw her with her tee shirt off in a pair of shorts and her favorite sports bra, glaring down at the small bump her once flat stomach had become. Jon dropped her shoes and walked over to the bed straddling her hips and bracing himself above her.

'I don't care what anyone else says, I think you are the most beautiful, most amazing, greatest woman I've ever met. You're going to be the best mom and then when you are you can tell everyone to fuck off because you're amazing.' Jon whispered into her ear before kissing her neck, working his way around to her lips where he kissed heating up the make out session that much more. It soon moved to from just kissing to articles of clothing flying off at alarming rates before Cooper lost her cool and screamed out Jon's name.

**************************************
'I really needed that.' Cooper whispered as she laid her head on Jon's chest.

'Me too, I think it relieved some tension.' Jon said, 'Wanna do it again?'

'I don't have the energy; we haven't done that in a long time.'

'How about a bubble bath?'

'That sounds nice.' Cooper smiled before kissing his chest. Jon got up out of the bed and walked into the bathroom running the bath water and lighting all the candles in the bathroom.

'Do you know how I know you're going to be an amazing mommy?' Jon asked as he sat behind Cooper in the bathtub as he rubbed his hands around her belly.

'How's that?'

'Because you sing to the baby when you think I'm not around; Because you talk to the baby when you think no one is listening; because you're more excited about becoming a mother then you let on, and because I know you're more excited about this then any one else is.'

'You heard me sing to the baby the other day?'

'Yeah, you're completely tone deaf but I wanted to jump you while you were doing it.' Cooper laughed as she leaned back into him.

'Can I tell you a secret?' she smiled as she twisted his wedding ring around his finger.

'We're married; you have to tell me a secret, that's how it works.'

'The only other thing I've ever been this excited for was my wedding day.' Cooper whispered.

'You were excited about our wedding day?'

'Of course I was, are you kidding me? Every girl gets excited for her wedding day, even if she doesn't let on.'

'Oh so that's what you were doing, you were fronting.'

'Of course I was, it's what I do.'

'And all this time I though you didn't really want to marry me.'

'Are you kidding me? They day you proposed was the greatest day of my life.'

'Everyday I spend with you is the greatest day of my life.' Jon whispered before biting her ear lobe softly.
Sign up to rate and review this story