Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Immortality Meant Never Dying

Chapter 7

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

He jolted awake as his mom neared him, screaming, "Gerard!!!" at the top of his lungs.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-15 - Updated: 2007-10-03 - 402 words

0Unrated

"5"

"No Frank, it's 32. Are you even paying attention?" Frank's mom asked after he'd gotten the answers wrong 10 times in a row.

It was fall and they were back to schooling. Frank was doing math at the kitchen table using flash card with 5 inch long equations on them.
Nothing out of the ordinary had happened for months after the tree house incident, but Frank still refused to talk about it.
By early November, frank's birthday had come and passed. He was 17 and Jason was 19; away in college. He'd left with promises to visit every break he had.

"You'd better not go off on your own while I'm gone buddy." Jason had said to Frank as he ruffled his hair on the way out.

Frank bit his lip and looked at the ground mumbling, "I can't be so certain I won't..."

Everyone looked at him weird, but didn't say anything, knowing they wouldn't get an answer.

"Frank! Concentrate, please." His mother said, waving another card in his face.

"Uh... 180..." Frank said.

"Yep." His mom confirmed, "And this one?"

"2273." Frank answered, hardly looking at the card.

The days went on like that until a few months before the next summer vacation started.
Frank's mom heard sounds from his room and found him sobbing quietly into his pillow, still asleep. He jolted awake as she neared him, screaming, "Gerard!!!" at the top of his lungs.
She tried to ask him about it, but he wouldn't do anything but sulk for the next few days.

"Frankie? Is something wrong? If you need to talk, I'm here." His father said as he sat down next to Frank on the porch one evening.

"No..." Frank grumbled, his face in his hands.

"Who is this Gerard your mother's been telling me about?" He asked.

"I don't know..." Frank said truthfully, "I don't know who he is."

"Have you been sneaking around with him behind our backs?" Frank's father asked suspiciously.

"No! Not behind your backs! No way!" he replied, not entirely lying.

Frank trudged back in to his room muttering something like, "I really don't know who Gerard is anymore..."

Jason would be coming back for a visit in a few weeks.

-----------------------

i have a bit of a question... um, if ur gonna post a crossover, is that little listy thing that says "other" in the character section where u put them? i dont get it... yeah, please help!
Sign up to rate and review this story