Categories > Original > Romance > Inperfect Love

Shiniji's Misfortune

by eeck_345 0 reviews

This is a new character Shinji Nadeshiko.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2007-06-15 - Updated: 2007-06-16 - 328 words

0Unrated
Shinji
August 2, 2007
I hate airports. Obnoxious voices, children screaming and crying, people weeping as they say there goodbyes, the overwhelming smell of baby diapers when you walk past the bathrooms, I hate it all.
I walk abord the train and look for my row. 5...6.. and finally 7.
Nobody is sitting next to me which is probably the highlight of my day.
I could feel the plane jerk forward and start moving towards the take off strip.
Once the plane gathered enough speed and left the ground I felt the sadness i've been hiding throughout the whole process of my parents death or murder.
Then I heard the pilot's announcment, "I hope you enjoy the flight passengers we are expected to land in Tokyo, Japan in 16 hours."
As soon as i heard the word Japan I felt a warm, moist tear fall down my cheek and quickly wiped it away. I reached into my backpack pulled out my walkman and drowned out the noises so just even for a little bit I could feel numb.
I felt a warm, moist tear fall down my cheek and quickly wiped it away.
But it didn't work at all. I couldn't push away the thoughts of my parents of the secret that I was threatened to keep.
Yes, my parents had died but what hurt me the most is who did it. I don't think i'll ever be able to escape the image of my older brother standing over their dieing bodies. I think of myself as a coward for many reasons. One, I couldn't do
anything to save them. Two, I had let my brother drive me out of town in exchange for my life. I think the reason he wants me to live here is to divert the attention away from him and turn the suspision towards me, the son that ran away.
I throw my blanket over my head and sqeezed my eyes shut until i drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story