The Second War is about to begin, with Voldemort gaining power, and the Ministry denying his return. Ron&Hermione are looked as the ones to destroy HIM, but no one saw the return of the Savior they...
- Great chapter. As far as Vampires go, I think that this struggle of assimilation should be the secondary plot vehicle to the war with Voldemort; Ending with Lord Dark hand or his daughter coming to Earth to check the progress, etc, and asking if Harry will complete the task. Then a battle, Death hand/Sophia v. Harry and Hermione and you can decide how that battle ends.
- Well, I think he should use them because for him it should not be a morale choice. But I think he would have to take his time to set it up. get some underlings to help take control when it happens because I see him getting in a lot of trouble if he doesn't cone out on top.
- Yeah, I think there should be more vampires. Who to get? Well, depending on the nanites, he could offer health and mobility to the ill and disabled. I'm sure a few would trade their humanity for vampirism for something like that. I don't think he'd force them though.
How is the ministry going to explain 4km craters?
- This chapter seemed a bit short, but still good. Couldn't he have a selected number or something be turned and in habit another planet or moon(like Mars)? When and/or will Harry encounter other beings in this realm? Looking forward to the next update.
P.S. How will Harry respond to the concept of Horcrux(es)?
- I gotta vote no to using them... What makes this story interesting is the mix of different beings... too many "perfect" soldiers/vampires takes a lot of the "human struggle" out of the story. If Voldy is too easily defeated, you'll just have to come up with greater enemies and more destruction, and that might be a losing battle from a writer's perspective.