Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Reference of Destroy Me

I'm not afraid to keep on living.

by WillBertluverX 0 reviews

Call me Bernadette. I am an outspoken girl. Shy on the outside. I have a problem. It's a Boy. One of those stupid ones. I've just met him. Some kind of Rock star. Not what I needed. B...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-17 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 910 words

0Unrated
End of flash back...

So yeah, that's the story on our first meeting. Now that I think about it I feel kind of bad. Pete can be okay. Well I've been sitting in the bathroom for a while now I think I'll just go home. Sneaking out of the back door of the school I jumped in my car and drove off. As I was driving I realized Holly would be expecting me to give her a ride, oh well. That's what her little fuck buddy is for. I laughed to myself.
Once inside the house I turned the AC on full blast, Georgia is blazing in the springtime. Finally cooling off I kicked my shoes off and grabbed a book to read. I actually was starting to feel relaxed, in the middle of my chapter the phone started to ring.

"Please don't let it be Holly." I prayed aloud.

" Hello? Is Quincy there?"

"She's in class right now. If you give me your name I will give her a message" I said while taking out the message notepad.

" Tell her Bert called."

"Bert...."

"Bert my names I Bert....oh Bert McCracken." he giggled.

" Oh Bert! I didn't recognize your voice."

"Bernadette! What's been up?"

I took a seat on the couch.

" Nothing good."

" Nothing good?"

" Nope. School is boring and Pete wont leave me alone. Him and the guys showed up at school today giving a speech, but I think it was all Pete's idea." I sighed.

" Bern, give him a break. He has been waiting for you, you're 20 now. Pete really likes you."

"Ugh. I know he does. But I don't have time to deal with all this publicity stuff, I need to finish school."

" You only have one more year."

He was right, I'm way ahead of everyone else. One more year and college will be over for me.

"Bert how do you deal with my complaining all the time?"

" Because I love you."

" Love you to Bert. So how's the Scene for you?"

" If you mean the love scène, then not so great."

"There's always Quincy." I smirked.

" Yea right,. She barely gives me the time of day."

" You'll grow on her, just watch. But I'll tell her you called I need to go lay down I'm not feeling so well."

"Alright, see ya."

Like I said I wasn't feeling well at all, I think I might have the stomach flu.
Taking the phone and my book I went to my room plopping myself on the bed. Laying there I stared at the white ceiling memorized by its blankness. Thinking about Pete I started feeling really down; I guess I overreacted when I saw him. Looking through the caller ID I found his number and pressed rocket dial. Waiting for his voice to register in my brain I hoped this wasn't a mistake.

" Bernadette? Bernadette?? Dette are you there?"

" Uh...yeah sorry. I kind of dozed off."

"Gosh am I that boring?"

" Not really." I said nervously.

" So did you need anything?"

" Yes. I do. I wanted to apologize fro everything, I know you've been waiting for me."

" Yea I have."

" So do you really like me that much?"

" Yes. I like you a lot."

" Are you still in Georgia?"

" Yes, actually we are on our way to the airport."

" Really eh?"

" Yep. One way flight to Chicago."

" Hmmm. I have to go, but will call you back as soon as possible."

He chuckled. " Uh...okay."

I dialed Quincy's cell.

" I'm on my way home and I'm bringing Holly." she said obviously annoyed.

" I won't be here when you get back."

" Where the hell are you going?"

" The airport. One way ticket to Chicago."

"WHAT???"

"Beans you CAN'T do that!" I heard holly yelling in the background.

" Oh shut up Holly!! But anyway you're not going after Pete are you?"

" Yes. I know I thought I hated him but I talked to Bert about it and things changed. We just need some down time together, its been 2 months. "

" Well. Even though I think you're going crazy I approve of you going.."
" I was going to go anyways ha. I'll call you once I hit Chicago."

" Alright be careful."

I packed my stuff quickly, throwing all of Pet's clothes I borrowed into my suitcase along with some of my things. I grabbed my door key ran to my car and jetted off to the airport.

Parking my car I grabbed my suitcase and ran as fast as possible through the airport. I spotted him in his purple hoodie and black jeans. I hurled myself on the back of him.

" What the fuck?? BERNADETTE!!"

He turned himself over grabbing my face forcefully kissing me. After a while the kiss softened, we were all over each other. Honestly I couldn't help it , I haven't touched or kissed him for what seemed years. My body was in shock of what was happening, I almost gave into the urge to have sex with him right that at the gate.

" Guys! Seriously you can't have sex in public, I think you should get off the floor you're drawing attention."

Finally I pulled myself out of his grasp. Patrick was still rambling on but all I could do was sit there and stare into Pete's face. I realized he started to cry. I'm not sure what I will do with the rest of my life but Pete will always be the equation.
Sign up to rate and review this story