Categories > Original > Erotica > Erotic Shorts

Erotic Shorts

by lost_in_the_shuffle 2 reviews

A series I'm starting of erotic short stories. My friend Philly helped me with the first one.

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-17 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 486 words

1Hot
Darla sat up startled as the motel room door opened suddenly, banging against the wall. Her husband Luke stood there, eyes burning with anger as he stared at her.
"Why did you leave me?" He raged as he walked into the room closing the door behind him.
She quickly slid from the bed, intent on putting it between them.
"I'm divorcing you Luke," she said. "I don't want to be your wife anymore, please leave."
He smiled and turned, locking the door, before he began stalking across the room, making her back up slowly until her back hit the wall.

He moved quickly, pinning her against the wall. She scratched at his face trying to get free and he grabbed her hands pinning them above her head.
"You may not want to be married to me," he whispered hotly in her ear. "But you still want me."
He licked her neck causing her to squirm against him.
"Admit it," he demanded. "Admit that you want me to fuck you."
Sobbing with humiliation and need, she nodded her head.

He let go of her hands and cupped her face, kissing her hotly as she grabbed hold of his head, pulling him closer. Luke moaned and kissed her harder, slowly sliding one hand down to cup her breast. He began to kiss her neck, as he unbuttoned her shirt.Her head was spinning with emotions, How could someone she hated make her feel such pleasure? As he made to unbutton her blouse, he nipped at her earlobe sending a shiver down her spine. She whimpered as her blouse fell to the floor, with a practiced flick of his fingers he released the clasp on her bra and her breasts fell free. Luke dipped his head to take the mound in his mouth and heat surged through her body drenching her panties. She shivered and moaned as he took her other breast in his mouth. Luke pulled Darla's sweat pants off, then her panties. She moaned again as he kissed his way back up to her mouth.

Luke quickly pulled off his clothes, grabbing Darla and pushing her against the wall, kissing her hard. He slid into her willing body, as she moaned and writhed against him. Luke grabbed her legs pulling them around his waist, as he thrust in and out of her. Darla grabbed onto his shoulders, as he pounded into her, supporting her against the wall. She moaned and licked his neck as she felt her orgasm approach. She bit his shoulder as her orgasm rushed over her. Luke thrust into her again before he came too.

They both sagged against the wall, sweaty and breathing hard. Luke pulled Darla into his arms and carried her to the bed. As he held her in his arms, she listened to his heart beating and knew that their marriage was hotter then ever, there would be no divorce.
Sign up to rate and review this story