Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Witches Secret

Prologue

by Selector11

The Witches of the world have a Seccret, of course poor Harry is stuck in the middle. Post Goblet of Fire.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Erotica - Characters: Bellatrix, Cho, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Marietta Edgecombe, Narcissa, Padma, Pansy, Parvati, Tonks - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-04-03 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 2709 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Witches Secret
Prologue
Friday 6 August 1995

To: Amelia Bones, Director MLE
6 August 1995
Report of Auror activity in support of OOTP
From: Auror, Basic, Nymphadora Tonks

Today an escort from the Order Of The Phoenix (OOTP), commanded by Master Auror (Ret.) Alastor Moody including Senior Auror Kingsley Shacklebolt, Senior Auror (reserve) Emmeline Vance, Auror Hestia Jones and myself as well as the werewolf wizard Remus Lupin and wizards Elphias Doge, Dedalus Diggle, and Sturgis Podmore removed Lord Harry Potter from 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey to a location under fidelius in the environs of London.

This leadership of the OOTP considered that the move was necessitated to provide a safer environment for His Lordship as he had been forced to defend himself and his cousin, fighting off two dementors on Monday 2 Aug 1995.

Lord Potter appeared to be malnourished and was bruised about the limbs and face.
The house appeared unnaturally clean, almost unlived in. The door to Lord Potters room contained 4 deadbolt locks all keyed from inside. Lord Potter did not have the key and stated that the family (Dursley) he stayed with routinely locked him in the room after forcing him to work. There was a device called a cat flap in the bottom of the door where apparently cans of soup were pushed through if the family decided to keep the subject confined. The room was bare of furnishings with the exception of a single bed, a wardrobe and a desk with 1 chair. The one window to this room was barred.

On top of the reports from the Medi-Witch at Hogwarts this information leads this Auror to believe that Lord Potter is ritually abused in the Dursley household and should be permanently removed from the location as soon as possible.

Lord Potter, in the location to which he was removed, is under the care of his godfather Lord Black (Sirius Orion Black). While it is obvious Lord Black cares greatly for his godson, he is being pressured by APWB (Albus Percival Wulfric Bryan) Dumbledore to leave Lord Potter at 4 Privet drive in order to maintain his safety due to (apparently) unique wards that are tied to the circumstances of Lady Lily and Lord James Potters death.

This Auror knows of no such wards. While at the residence the wards were scanned and the results were forwarded to Unspeakable Hanson for analysis.

I can only conclude that APWB Dumbledore has some ulterior motive for his actions concerning Lord Potter. The subject is alternately kept isolated then allowed to be near his only family (Lord Black) and friends (the Weasley family especially the youngest boy, Ronald, and girl, Ginerva, and Ms. Hermione Granger a first generation witch).

Lord Potter has not been educated in a manner reflecting his social status. Lord Potter has not been trained to use or control his huge amounts of raw magic.

Lord Potter is, as stated, extremely isolated socially and while he apparently is developing along normal lines for a wizard, his enormous amounts of raw magic are unrestrained and are having the expected affect on all witches he gets near. This being the case I believe that all unbonded witches near him will be unable to restrain themselves.

While Lord Potter is in fact fifteen years old he is exerting tremendous breeding pressure due to his enormous level of raw magic power, his ability to overcome his pitiable circumstances, his known great wealth and lineage and his obvious skills in overcoming adversity. Again he has not been educated in the traditions and therefore represents a tremendous risk of a mass breeding, especially in the school environment.

As a side note; two of the Weasley boys, Fred and George have devised a artifact known as an extendable ear. Using these artifacts it is possible to listen in to conversations from a great distance. Two of these artifacts have been forwarded to the Department of Mysteries for analysis.

The OOTP continues to meet in secret but no actions have been taken. The OOTP is apparently more interested in information gathering than in using that information. Lord Potter is specifically prevented from gaining any information from the OOTP or any other source. Lord Black continuously rails against Dumbledore in reference to this policy, so far to no effect.


Signed

Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

Auror Basic

HPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWS

Amelia put down the report and closed her eyes. This was the last of the four reports she had received that said basically the same thing. Mad Eye Moody had gone into more detail about the OOTP but he still had not told her all she needed to know. He would in the morning though or he would find himself in cells.

Her niece is in school with this young man, she could no longer take chances. She now understood why he was all any unbonded witch between thirteen and one hundred and twenty could talk about. A mass breeding had not occurred in five hundred years. Oddly that one had also involved the last scion of the Potter family and had ended up with almost five hundred witches involved.

Knowing this how could Dumbledore have let this happen again? The female population of at least the British wizarding world was being slung about by their collective hormones and ten million years of evolution.

The bonded witches alternating between wanting to be Potters mother and wanting to protect their daughters and a significant percentage of the unbonded witches were slowly but surely coming on heat for him. It was a matter of time before two witches went territorial and somebody died. How could Dumbledore have let this happen?

The boy was fifteen it was too late to start training him now. He would have to be bonded. And now she was going to preside over his trial on trumped up charges. Damn wizards for the fools they are. Additionally Dumbledore was playing one of his inscrutable games with this young wizard.

Ok Amelia think. What are you going to do? First find out who the witches involved are. Second get those witches together and find out who the Alpha is. Third find out what Dumbledore and the OOTP are up to.

Amelia was startled out of her introspection of the problem by a knock. "Madam Bones, Auror Vance to see you".

"Thank you Janice, send her in please".

Emmeline Vance entered the Directors office and sat down in the chair in front of the desk shivering.

"Tea Emmeline?"

"Yes please, next time Alastor needs help please remind me to be busy."

Amelia smirked "bad?"

"First we ride brooms to the middle of Surrey, then since Tonks had dealt with those horrible muggles, smart witch that one, we look around their painfully clean hovel."

"Next we meet His Lordship the Baron Harry Potter, and at first I simply wanted to mother him, I thought."

"Then we ride brooms over southern England for three hours."

"Last we arrive at that horrible house of Sirius's and while attempting to get warm I realize that I have to have Harry Potter inside me right now and I want at least ten of his babies. Amelia you have no idea of what it is like, as soon as the order meeting was over I fled. I am sorry, but if I had stayed I would have taken him on the kitchen table with Molly Weasley making fisheyes the whole time."

"I don't know how Tonks and Hestia can stand it much less those teenage girls, who by the way were looking daggers at Tonks, Hestia and myself after thanking us for bringing Harry to them. I can tell you this though, none of them will ever have another touch them willingly and both of the teenagers will be bred this year. I cannot believe Dumbledore has not trained him and is keeping him at that school, he knows what will happen."

"Are you sure Emmeline?"

"Yes Amelia, Minerva, Hestia and I told Dumbledore at the end of the last school year. He knows the effect Lord Potter is having on the unbonded witches he is around. Merlin Amelia he is driving the witch population of this whole country insane."

"I know I dream about him every night."

"Ha, at least you have privacy. I have to carry spare pants. Why is he all I can think about?"

"You know the answer Emmeline; you are in the prime childbearing years and unbonded. He is the most powerful wizard since Merlin, maybe ever and he has not yet hit maturity. We are going to have to mate him and pray he bonds her, but whom?"

Emmeline groaned "Amelia don't do that. I just told you it was all I could do to keep from raping him as it was. I would say that Tonks would be the best and I bet he takes those two teenagers Granger and Weasley too. Molly Weasley, the cow, has to know what is going on, I think she is going to throw Ginny at him this week."

"Would that work, would she be enough Emmeline?"

"No Amelia, he would completely dominate her and his power levels are so high he will bond multiple witches. I'll bet he fathers hundreds of children on hundreds of witches over his life, if the dark tosser doesn't kill him".

"Which brings up another point, how do we protect the bonded, the mistresses and the issue?"

"And how do we keep every other wizard calm about it Amelia. Not to mention the great and powerful beacon of light APWB Dumbledolt. First he is fifteen and while the old laws reflect the reality of magical mating the Geezergamot is a lot too stodgy for this."

Amelia was sputtering and laughing after the Dumbledolt and Geezergamot comment.

"I am serious Amelia I am going to get at least one child from him, if we bond ok if not fine. I will go find a good wizard after my power child urges are over, or not, I might just raise my babies. I know he has plenty money now and will have access to more. His godfather is childless and broken from Azkaban and I have seen the adoption papers. He will be the Lord Baron Potter Black."

"So why don't you, Hestia and Tonks take him Emmeline. That will solve the protection issue, you are all qualified as Aurors, you are an Unspeakable in research and we will put all four of you through hit wizard and unspeakable operational training with a time turner. If he is going to bond any of you he would have time to do it then. I will handle the Geezergamot but we are not about to tell them how many he really bonds or who they are. Maybe after Moldyshorts is put down but not now."

"Are we going to tell Jones and Tonks the plan or are we just going to let them take him Amelia? And what are you going to do about Dumbledolt?"

"Let's try a little planning. We want to reach an end state wherein Lord Potter can mate any witch who is compatible without interference from the Ministry or Geezergamot. In order to facilitate that we will need to train the witches to defend themselves and their children. So we will need facilities, time and instructors. This leaves us with some basic logistics questions:

1. Are there three secure rooms where he is that could be used for training?

2. Do you, Tonks and Jones and how ever many other witches have access to both where he is and the rooms?

3. Are there House elves where he is staying and are they bonded to him?"

"There is both a library rich in the dark arts and training rooms as well as a potions lab. They are full of dark objects but could be cleaned. There is a house elf, Kreacher, but I think it is mad Amelia."

"We could use the free elf Dobby."

Both started as an odd elf materialized wearing a pile of hats and 4 pair of mismatched socks.

"Yes Madam Bones you called Dobby?"

"Dobby, would you help Harry Potter and not say anything to anyone about it?"

"Dobby would do anything for the great wizard Harry Potter and never tell anyone Madam Bonesses."

Thank you Dobby, Lord Potter will call you when he needs you."

Dobby bounced excitedly and then popped away.

"So that is Dobby the free elf. I suspect he is not as free as people think. Emmeline it's time for some honesty, I know you are an unspeakable. What would you suggest for Lord Potters training?"

"Amelia I think due to the nature of his life so far we need to go through the full Hogwarts syllabus, Auror training and then Hit Wizard training. Then I would recommend that we either get the Americans to loan us an instructor team or we send Lord Potter and his retinue to America for war wizard and the battle mage training. The Americans have an excellent program, hence their lack of dark tossers. This would be the fastest way to catch him up with our dark tosser. Using our best time turner and mental and physical improvement spells, potions, and rituals this would take one third the amount of time as passed in the sidereal universe."

"The problems I foresee are:

A. He will be adding women by either bonding them or mating them, there is nothing to stop that, at least until the women become enough for him or he feels he has enough heirs both physical and magical.

B. Getting enough instructors."

"Any of these instructors that are unbonded witches must be made aware that they will at least be bred and possibly bonded if they can stand to be around him and that they will be targets of the dark tosser. Any wizards must be bonded or family to Lord Potter. We do not want a territorial dispute between the wizards. I know Lord Potter would win but why go through it? The last problem we will face is keeping this hidden from both Dumbledore and Snape. Dumbledore has some ulterior motive involving Lord Potter and Snape is a spy for the dark tosser."

"What do you believe that ulterior motive to be?"

"It could be as simple as the boy having some kind of connection to the dark tosser Amelia. Chief Unspeakable Hamlish has theorized that the pains in the scar on Harry's forehead are indicative of at least a connection between Voldemort and Harry and may in fact be a particularly nasty piece of dark magic gone horribly wrong."

"I personally favor this last conclusion due to the fact that giving it to Harry cost Voldemort his current incorporation at the time, and I suspect that was the last thing Voldemort expected. It is obviously some kind of connection as well. Voldemort is continuously able to find Harry even though up until now it has been very one sided in Harry's favor. If it is a connection then I believe it is Dumbledore's belief that Voldemort could use Harry to gain information."

"A more Slytherin interpretation of Dumbledore's actions would be that he intends to use Harry to take Voldemort down and either sacrifice Harry in the attempt or get rid of him later to secure his own position."

"Thank you for your candor Emmeline. I believe we will proceed as follows. During the next few days you will run background checks on candidates able to instruct the basic Hogwarts syllabus and the mind arts. I will identify instructors for Auror and Unspeakable training. We will both identify all of the witches that we know are involved and invite them to join us tomorrow. We will meet once a day at 3 pm to review syllabus and next Saturday we will implement the program with you, Tonks and Jones at a minimum. Next Friday we will explain it to Lord Black and Lord Potter. Thank you for your time, and I will see you tomorrow."






























Authors Note:
Credit is due to the unknown author who coined "Dumbledolt".
"Geezergamot" is mine I think. After reading 80,000 fan fictions its hard to tell anymore. If its yours good on ya be proud.
Sign up to rate and review this story