Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Witches Secret

Chapter 1

by Selector11

Harry takes control. Very little Angst. Lots of action

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Harry, Hermione, Luna, Pansy, Parvati, Professor McGonagall - Warnings: [!!!] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 3615 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Witches' Secret
Chapter 1
Friday 6 August 1995 (Sidereal)

Amelia Bones sighed and sat back in her chair; it was 10 p.m. Emmeline had left her office an hour ago and since then Amelia had been attempting to piece together the bits of information that she had. Finally she had given up for today.

Now she knew she had to go home and have an extremely awkward conversation with her niece. Well, up and at 'em. She hit her intercom. "Janice, I'll be leaving now. Why don't you go home?"

"Thank you, Director. I'm just finishing here."

Rising, Amelia donned her cloak; going to her fireplace, she threw in a pinch of Floo powder and said, "The Ossuary." She stepped into the green flames, stepping out again almost immediately into the sitting room of Bones Manor.

HPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWS

Ossuary
6 Aug 1995
22:07

"Aunt Amelia, how was your day?" Susan Bones had been waiting in the sitting room, reading. She had finally talked herself into speaking to her aunt about how she was feeling about one of her schoolmates.

Walking over and giving her niece a hug, Amelia said, "It was busy as always, but fine, Susan, and yours?" It was obvious that something was going on. Susan was hardly ever waiting for her to arrive.

Susan had awakened this morning, soaked again, after dreaming of Harry Potter all night. Some of the things they had done in her dreams had to be illegal. Susan had reached her limit, though, and she had to have some advice. She liked Harry and thought he was a great guy, but he was constantly in some kind of scrape. Maybe she just had a bad-boy thing going on. But lately she had been having daydreams about him also, X-rated daydreams.

"Aunt Amelia, I need some advice." Susan could feel a blush coming on.

Amelia looked at her blushing niece and sighed. She sat down in a wingback across from her. "How long have you been having the dreams about Lord Potter, Susan?"

Susan's blush graduated to a full body blush. "Since last year. I haven't done anything, but I can't stop dreaming about him, and now it's all day, too."

"Susan, you know why this is happening. We had this talk when you had your first period."

"I know, but how can it be happening to so many witches?"

"What do you mean, so many?"

Susan had thought her blush would fade, but now it raised another notch. "There's a group at school-kind of a fan club, I guess. I know from talking to the other witches we've all had the dreams, and they're getting worse, not better."

"How many witches are in the group having these dreams?"

"Well, as far as I know, all of them. In the group there's Hannah Abbot, Shelia Fawcett, Megan Jones, Sally Anne Perks, and myself-all fifth years-and a second year named Emma Dobbs, all from Hufflepuff.

"Ravenclaw has Mandy Brocklehurst, Su Li, and Padma Patil from fifth year, Cho Chang and Marietta Edgecomb from sixth year, Luna Montgomery from seventh year, and Luna Lovegood, a fourth year.

"Slytherin has two, both fifth years, Tracey Davis and Daphne Greengrass.

"Gryffindor is hard to read, but I know there's Katie Bell, a sixth year; Parvati Patil, fifth year; of course Hermione Granger, fifth year; and Ginny Weasley, fourth year; then there's Victoria Frobisher, third year. Hermione and Ginny won't admit to having the dreams-but I mean, really, they walk around drooling after Harry and touching him all the time, and Granger was all over him in that nasty tournament. I mean, even the reporter Skeeter picked up on it. It's infuriating."

Amelia had been counting and thought to herself, twenty young witches? Not as bad as I thought. She asked Susan, "Have you noticed any older witches paying attention to Mr. Potter?"

"Well, of course there was the Skeeter woman, and then there are the female teachers-McGonagall, Sinistra, Vector, and Babbling. They follow him everywhere with their eyes. It's disgusting! I mean, really-Professor McGonagall is his Head of House and she's, what, eighty-five? The few times Harry has been to Hogsmeade, Madam Rosmerta flirted shamelessly with him, and once she was very obvious in giving him a very long view of her cleavage."

Amelia thought, okay, this should be manageable: twenty teenagers, four Professors, and four Members of the MLE, and two civilians.

"Susan, you know witches can be fertile until around one hundred and twenty or when they complete menopause, and if unbonded, we will naturally seek the most powerful wizard whose magic is compatible with our own. It would have been a problem with the Dark Tosser's first rise, but he made himself nonhuman using all those Dark rituals. Fortunately for us, it seemed to shut down the drive, or we'd be losing young women to him. Lord Potter is enormously powerful and wealthy, and as icing on the cake, he's a very nice looking young wizard."

Susan was a quick girl. "You mean we as in you, too, Aunt Amelia?"

Now it was Amelia's turn to blush. "Yes, I've been having the dreams, too. I believe all of the women you just discussed have at least been selected by his magic and will need to spend some time with him to see if they're going to bond or if they'll simply be his mistresses, or achieve a mate bond."

"What are you hoping for, Aunt Amelia?"

"Susan, I'm not bonded, so I'm hoping for at least a mating. I want a baby, and Lord Potter is definitely able to support children financially, as am I. If the reality is like the dreams, then I hope for a full bond, no matter how many others share it. I won't be satisfied with just sex until I'm pregnant. Let's get some dinner and we can talk about what I know of the situation-then you can help me with a plan."

HPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWS

12 Grimmauld Place
6 Aug 1996
22:38

While Emmeline Vance had been reporting in to Amelia Bones, and during Amelia's subsequent conversation with Susan, things had gotten very interesting at Number Twelve Grimmauld Place.

Nymphadora Tonks was sitting on the one of the beds in the room she and Hestia used while they were at Grimmauld Place, or the Black Hole as Sirius called it. After the miserable Order meeting, a good dinner, an angst-ridden scene between Molly (the cow) and Sirius (a scene that had led to Harry being told a little of what was going on-not enough, in her opinion, but at least some), and her shower to get warm, she had put on a Weird Sisters spaghetti-strap top over a sports bra, a pair of surplus U.S. Army field pants over some high-cut panties, and black dragonhide boots over cotton crew socks. It had been a big day.

She had been part of the group that picked Harry up from Privet Drive, and as soon as she saw him it had started again. She was so embarrassed. The first time it had happened she had been a seventh year. An eleven-year-old Harry Potter had stepped up and sat upon the stool and put that ridiculous Hat on. He had stared into her eyes and she had instantly gotten wet. She had been mortified.

For the rest of that year, every time she saw him she soaked herself. She had left Hogwarts and it had gotten better, but then she'd seen Harry at the World Cup and she was back to being fourteen again, wet dreams and all. He had not seen her; she had been on duty and morphed into a different form. Since the World Cup she had been dreaming about him off and on. Lately it had been every night. The dreams ranged from fairytale-sweet to Hollywood action flick with happy ending, and from G to X-rated-more hard-R-rated than anything, though. She felt like a complete pedophile.

Hestia entered the room, "Hey, Tonks."

"Wotcher, Hestia."

"So is it just me, or are you exhausted, too?" Hestia asked as she dug through her bag.

"Completely. I don't know which is worse, those horrible Muggles and the way they make Harry live, or Mad-Eye's crazy deception plan."

"Or the exhaustion induced by five hours of sexual torture from being around Lord Potter, eh?"

"Thank Morgana, you too? I've thought I was a pedophile since I was in seventh year and saw him the first time."

"Yes, me too. What-I'm not qualified to want him or be wanted by him?"

"Hestia, you know I didn't mean it that way. It's just been a tough five years thinking I was a pedophile. I'd never heard of a witch dreaming about a prepubescent wizard, and neither had my mother."

"And that shows how powerful he really is. I mean, it's not like you're bad looking, Tonks, and being a Metamorphagus you can improve whatever you want. I've seen the wizards sniffing around you; I wondered why you never went out with any of them more than once or twice."

"Yeah, none of them stacked up against the dreams, and if I have to change for them I definitely don't want them, but now what do we do? I mean, he's fifteen."

"Already a Lord, rich as Croesus, good looking and hugely powerful, and if I know teenagers, more than likely sporting a hard-on right now. I think we tell Lord Black we're having the dreams, get next to Lord Potter, and if he wants us he takes us. If we bond, so much the better. Meanwhile, we do our best to keep him alive."

"And what about the other witches? Surely you've seen the teenage witches around him today, and the way they've acted for the last week."

Tonks and Hestia had picked up both Hermione and the Weasleys on Monday the second and moved them to Number Twelve Grimmauld Place on Dumbledore's instructions. They had watched all week as the young witches drifted into silence and blushed furiously at the mere mention of Harry Potter.

"Tonks, your mother told you, right? When this happens there's nothing to be done but let nature take its course before someone gets hurt. You know he'll bond more than one, and he can afford hundreds. I don't know why Dumbledore didn't train him, but he didn't; so now we let nature have her way."

"I always wondered why the laws were never changed, only updated in the amount of Galleons required for each wife. And how did they settle on a thousand Galleons? So who tells Harry? He doesn't know anything about this, obviously."

"It's a thousand Galleons because the Wizengamot haven't raised it in five hundred years, Tonks. Every time it comes up, the Wizards want it repealed completely and the Witches table it."

"You tell your Head of House Lord Black, and he tells his godson and ward Lord Potter, as it should be. I wish I could see that conversation. Then when they're done and he bonds one of us, we tell him the secret."

At that moment there were a series of thumps and a crash from upstairs. Both Aurors jumped up and ran out of their room and into the one shared by Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley.

As they entered the room, the Aurors were treated to the sight of the teens, in camisoles and panties, wrestling on the floor. Tonks spoke up.

"What are you doing? Stop this!"

"This witch was handling Harry all day, and I've had enough. He's mine!" Ginny growled as she pulled viciously on a handful of bushy brown hair, trying to get the larger Hermione off of her.

"Bah! Yours, my foot. Harry decides what Harry does-you should know that by now. And let go of my hair, Ginevra Molly Weasley. Right now Harry is so mad at us, and I can't blame him. We've fallen for Dumbledore's line again. We have to get Harry away from him."

Hestia closed and locked the door; then she placed several silencing charms on the doors, walls, and windows. She and Tonks separated the combatants and sat them side by side on one of the beds. Then the Aurors sat down facing them on the other bed. Ginny and Hermione refused to look at each other and scooted away from each other.

"You both know what's going on; there's no use fighting it. What are you going to do with the girls from out of nowhere if you can't even stay friends with each other after all you've gone through together? It's only going to be awkward for you if you can't get along with each other while you're having sex with Harry."

"What? What are you talking about, Tonks? Nobody's having sex with Harry. Ginny is just being too jealous of his time because she's crushing on him. I want to spend time with my friend, too. It was terrible when he got here. He's so isolated, and now he's mad at us because Professor Dumbledore wouldn't let us tell him anything."

"You're Muggleborn, aren't you, Hermione?"

"You know I am, Hestia. What does that have to do with this?"

"Professor McGonagall had a series of classes for witches only last year, didn't she?"

Hermione was confused. What did deportment classes have to do with suddenly talking about having sex with her best friend? Then she remembered. She had dismissed the explanation of sexual dreams as precursors to bonding as a misinterpretation of sexual fantasies brought on by the raging hormones of puberty. Hermione thought of Harry and immediately had a full body blush and felt herself get wet.

"Ah, so you remember now. As witches, our magic is truly compatible with only certain wizards' magic. Witches are driven by magic, evolution, and hormones to seek out the most powerful wizard that our magic is compatible with. Wizards' magic, if unsuppressed, can affect more than one witch.

"The more powerful the wizard, the more powerful the effect of his magic. As witches approach their prime childbearing years, generally between thirteen and one hundred and twenty, and find a compatible wizard, the urge to procreate becomes undeniable. This is the Witches' Secret. Even most bonded wizards don't know that it's an undeniable urge.

"A witch can marry whoever she wants, and even have children with him. If a bond between the couple's magic forms, the witch will never be attracted to another wizard sexually.

"If a bond is not formed between the couple's magic, the witch is childless or not bonded to her child, and her magic finds compatible magic in a wizard not her husband-and if his magic is very strong-she will have to mate with him. This is called a mating bond, and while rare, it does occur. The witch and wizard involved have sex to procreate and the wizard father pays expenses for the child. The wizard husband is expected to raise the child in his house with his other children if the couple has any before or after the mate-bond issue. The child is considered to be a child of the mate-bonded wizard's house, however, and if firstborn it inherits the rights, duties, and titles of that house when the mate-bound wizard passes. Think of it as magic enforcing a type of droite la sécurité de la puissance in the Edward Longshanks sense.

"The more likely scenario is that a witch's magic finds an already married or engaged wizard's magic. She either becomes one of multiple wives or a mistress, depending on what she works out with the wizard and the Alpha wife.

"Lord Potter is a hugely powerful wizard, and his magic is completely unsuppressed. He apparently was never instructed in any of this since he was raised as a Muggle and his godfather was unjustly incarcerated. His magical guardian, Dumbledore, should have trained him, but he didn't, and we can only speculate as to why.

"Lord Potter is now fifteen and it's too late to train him to suppress the mate-finding aspect of his magic. The only thing to do at this point is mate him with as many witches as his magic finds compatible, until his magic is satisfied that it's been matched or he has enough heirs that his magic decides the line is secure.

"This is all from historical knowledge, as the last multiple wives or mass breeding scenario occurred five hundred years ago. Interestingly, that situation involved the last remaining Potter scion also."

Ginny sobbed quietly after Hestia stopped talking. In her heart she had known this was what had happened. She had watched as many of her schoolmates and Professors had reacted to Harry. It was obvious if you knew what to look for. She knew from listening in to Percy's "talk". She had told her mother, but Molly had been convinced that she could not be correct. Molly was bonded, however, and so was insulated from the raw power Harry's magic pushed into compatible witches' sex drives.

Ginny herself had gotten to the point of having to be careful how she moved, especially sitting, or her clothes would give her an orgasm, as she was constantly aroused. Trousers were out of the question; she could barely tolerate her panties.

Tonks moved over to Ginny and put an arm around her as Hermione spluttered. Ginny threw herself into Tonks' arms and sobbed bitterly into her shoulder.

"So my best friend is going to be some kind of breeding machine?" Hermione said in disbelief. "I can't believe it! This is driven by magic? How many girls will I have to accommodate in order to talk to him?"

Ginny sniffed. "Besides you, Hermione? At least twenty at school, Professors McGonagall, Vector, Sinistra, and Babbling, Madam Rosmerta, and I think Tonks, from what I just felt. I'm not sure, but that Skeeter reporter woman seems to have has an unhealthy fixation on Harry, too."

"What? Me? I don't-I mean-"

"Hermione, shhhh...." Tonks put her other arm around Hermione's shoulders, and Hermione melted into her.

Hestia raised an eyebrow. "So, Tonks-Alpha, or a Primary?"

"I'm not sure. I mean, I haven't been bonded or mated, but from my mother's description of the feelings I'd say probably Alpha-but certainly a primary."

Ginny stopped sobbing. Sniffling, she said, "Alpha, Tonks, I'm certain. As soon as you touched me, I knew to look to you for guidance."

Hermione rubbed her cheek on Tonks' shoulder and almost purred. "Mmmm, yes, my Alpha." She circled Tonks' waist with her arms and gently bit her bare shoulder.

The others chuckled gently as Hestia said, "Well, Lady Potter, I hope you like bushy-haired bookworms, because that one seems to be a primary."

Ginny grinned at Hermione and said, "Morgana, Hermione, bisexual much?"

Hermione blushed to the roots of her hair, all of it, and stuck her tongue out at Ginny.

"I am not ready for this, especially that Lady Potter thing," Tonks said as Hermione snuggled into her.

Hestia and Ginny collapsed in laughter.

"Hermione, what did you mean about getting Harry away from Dumbledore?"

"Tonks ,we have to. Dumbledore is manipulating him, and it's driving Harry into these cycles of joy, rage, and depression. At first I thought it was Harry-maybe he was bi-polar, had a psychiatric disorder, or something; but now, thinking about, it I realize that all of the stuff that's gone on with him could have been stopped at any time by Dumbledore."

Tonks looked at Hestia over Ginny's head, clearly communicating, "This is going to be trouble." Hestia simply raised one eyebrow. Tonks and Hestia put the girls to bed and said goodnight. They retreated to their room.

"Tonks, she watches more than we do. She has the access. We have to get a full interview with her."

"Tomorrow, Hestia. I have to sleep."

HPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWS

Meanwhile, around Britain several witches had to find seats. The magic they had felt at every thought of Harry Potter had just shifted significantly. They knew they had to find him and the Alpha-now.

Narcissa Malfoy couldn't believe it. She felt like she was back to being sixteen. She had thought this was over for her. She knew she hadn't bonded with Lucius, but she did love Draco; she had felt the bond form when he was in her womb. She almost sobbed at the memory of the bond fading and then disappearing as Draco aged. Why was she feeling this now? She knew that these feelings were due to Harry Potter.

When she had seen him at the World Cup, she had gotten wet instantly. Goddess, why? Harry Potter was both Draco's enemy and the enemy of the Dark Lord. This was not going to be good. She knew she had the compulsion, and if she didn't at least mate with him, she would go mad and possibly die. On the other hand, if she did mate with him and Lucius found out, either he or the Dark Lord would kill her. Ah, well, time to start planning. After all, she wasn't a Slytherin for nothing.

Bellatrix Lestrange writhed in her cell. How could she be having these fantasies here, of all places? And why over a boy?

Amanda Sherman, Ambassador Plenipotentiary of the Magical United States of America sat in the chair by the desk in her suite in the Embassy, panting. She, too, had felt the shift and knew that it meant that there was an Alpha now. She would have to see the Director of the MLE tomorrow. She had to find Harry Potter and introduce herself. Too much time had passed, and she could no longer wait on the governments to get the job done.
Sign up to rate and review this story