Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Witches Secret

Chapter 2

by Selector11

The Witches of the world have a Seccret, of course poor Harry is stuck in the middle. Post Goblet of Fire.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Narcissa, Padma, Pansy - Warnings: [!!!] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 3368 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Witches' Secret
Chapter 2
Saturday 7 August 1995 (Sidereal)

Tonks awoke in the morning and jumped into the shower. She had just started on her body after washing her hair when she felt Harry dreaming. How she knew it was him, she couldn't have said, but she knew. It was a very nice dream, she decided as she continued to wash. Harry was dreaming about running his hands over her body, and without Tonks noticing, her hands started following his dreams. Harry/Tonks felt her all over, and then his/her right hand slowly slid between her legs.

Tonks decided that she needed to talk to Sirius today. She wanted that hand to be Harry's tonight. Meanwhile, their hands continued to explore her folds and had now oriented on the spot they loved the best. Tonks shuddered through an orgasm. She chuckled to herself; masturbation had never been so much fun before. She finished her shower, and thinking kisses at Harry, she dressed in her Auror robes and headed to breakfast.

At the moment that Tonks peaked in the shower, Hermione and Ginny both snapped awake in the midst of their own huge orgasms, and Hestia had to suddenly find a seat in the kitchen.

"Hestia, you all right?" Sirius asked.

"Certainly, Lord Black. Thank you for your concern."

"Hestia, please, I'm serious-just call me Sirius." He grinned at her impishly.

"Not this morning, Lord Black, at least not yet. Has Auror Tonks spoken to you this morning?"

"No," a surprised and now wary Sirius answered.

At that moment Tonks entered the kitchen. "Lord Black, Auror Jones, good morning."

Sirius looked scandalised. "Tonks, not you, too! What's with the women around here today? Just call me Sirius."

"Not today, my lord, at least not until later." Tonks looked at Hestia, who nodded almost imperceptibly. "Lord Black, may we speak to you in the parlor, please?"

Now Sirius knew something was up. Hestia and Tonks both in their Auror robes and addressing him by his title? This could only mean trouble. He hesitated only a second, however. "Yes, of course."

Sirius led the way to the parlor and took a seat in a wingback chair facing a loveseat, with the fireplace on his right. Tonks and Hestia entered and closed the door, and then each of them separately cast every locking and soundproofing charm that they knew on the doors, walls, floor, and ceiling. Last, Tonks cast an Imperturbable charm on the fireplace. Sirius became more and more curious.

Tonks finally seated herself and turned to Sirius. "Lord Black, I must have your oath that what we're about to tell you will not be relayed to any other wizard. You may tell witches who are of age."

Sirius again hesitated only a second. "I swear on my life and magic that I will not reveal anything spoken to me in this room in the next thirty minutes to any wizard." A flash of light briefly surrounded him.

Tonks smiled at him. "Lord Black, as you know, your godson Lord Potter is fast approaching his majority. It has come to our attention that he has not been trained in the obligations of his station."

Sirius cringed. Oh God, he was getting the adult version of the "talk".

Tonks continued, "We have identified a witch who may be Lord Potter's Alpha and several witches who are potential mates."

"Who are we talking about, Tonks? And what am I expected to do about this?"

Tonks, who had performed admirably to this point, and in spite of her Metamorphmagus abilities, blushed to the roots of her hair-blond, today-which turned an admirable shade of Weasley.

Hestia continued for her now tongue-tied potential Alpha. "We believe that Tonks may be Lord Potter's Alpha and Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley' and myself may be primary mates. We've identified twenty-four other women who are at least compatible, and of these at least five are probably under the compulsion."

Sirius was floored. Prongs would be amazed and thrilled, and Lily would be so proud. He went into Head of House mode. "I heard a lot of maybes and possibilities in there, and what compulsion?"

Tonks managed to get both her skin and her brain back under control. "Lord Black, I have not been bonded or mated, so it's all a little uncertain until Lord Potter takes me. We asked for your oath in order to tell you the Witches' Secret."

Sirius really was floored now. Witches had died to keep this secret.

Tonks cleared her throat and continued. "When a witch reaches a certain age-"

Here Hestia interjected. "-her prime childbearing years somewhere between thirteen and one hundred twenty-"

Tonks continued. "-and her magic finds a wizard's magic compatible, she is physically compelled to mate with that wizard if she is unbonded and if she is childless or did not bond with her child, or the bond with her child has been broken.

"Lord Potter has never been taught to suppress the mate-seeking aspect of his magic, and he is enormously powerful. He has reached a suitable age for breeding, and his magic is seeking out compatible witches.

"The only solution is to mate Lord Potter with the witches his magic finds compatible and see how many he bonds with. The risk for the compatible witches who do not mate with Lord Potter is madness, and in cases of close compatibility-death."

Sirius had run out of reactions by now. So the open secret of the Witches was not so open; who knew it could result in death? Now all those odd "wife accepting a mistress" things made at least a little sense. "So Harry has to have sex with an unknown number of witches, and some of them may be as young as thirteen or as old as a hundred and twenty?"

Tonks had run out of steam. Hestia said, "Yes."

Suddenly a thought occurred to Sirius. "So Dumbledore never taught him to suppress the breeding urge? I bet he did this on purpose. It would fit into his view of the prophecy."

Tonks jerked sharply. "Sirius, you know the prophecy?"

"Yes, James and Lily told me. That's when we switched secret keepers. Give me your oaths and I will tell it to you. This has gone beyond Dumbledore now."

Hestia thought a moment. "Lord Black, would you be willing to tell Lady Bones the prophecy? I know she's been here and that you, she, and Dumbledore have worked out your issues and we're pursuing Peter Pettigrew while reporting that we're actually chasing you. If you can tell her, maybe we can she can help us out here."

Sirius nodded and Tonks went to the fireplace. She pointed her wand at it and said, "Finite Incantatem." Then she cast in a pinch of Floo powder, said, "The Ossuary," and stuck her head in. Thirty seconds later she backed away; the fire flared, and Amelia Bones stepped gracefully out of the hearth.

Sirius popped to his feet. He bowed over her proffered hand, kissing it between the first and second knuckles.

"Lady Bones, welcome again to my unfortunate abode."

"All right, Sirius, be serious."

The room was stunned for a moment as a grin spread across Amelia's face. Then they all broke up laughing, except for Sirius who was pouting over the theft of his favorite line.

Sirius levitated another wingback over to the group by the fire, and Tonks recast the Imperturbable charm on the fireplace.

"Tonks tells me you have additional information, Sirius."

"First your oaths, ladies, if you please."

The witches all gave their oaths.

Sirius thought for a moment and then said, "'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies.'

"Voldemort knows of this part. What he does not know is the second part: 'And the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives.'"

The room stayed silent for a moment, and then Amelia said, "Well, that explains a lot, but not everything."

Sirius asked, "How so, Lady Bones?"

"Well, now we know why Dumbledore hid Lord Potter away and some of why he is so powerful. That prophecy would exclude anyone else from being able to kill Voldemort. It does not, however, explain why Dumbledore neglected Harry and was complicit in your illegal incarceration. Nor does it explain why he prevented Remus Lupin from having access to Lord Potter for thirteen years, or why he failed to execute the Potter will as it was written."

"What? What do you mean, he didn't execute the will properly?"

"After I became aware that my magic was compatible with Lord Potter's-"

Sirius blanched. "You too, Lady Bones?"

"And my niece as well."

Tonks looked at Hestia and cocked an eyebrow. How exactly was she supposed to be her boss's Alpha?

Sirius couldn't stand it any longer. "How do you know? I mean, does your magic send you an owl, or what?"

Amelia looked at Tonks. Tonks sighed. "We haven't told him that much, Amelia, and we secured his oath not to reveal anything to wizards first." Amelia raised an eyebrow at Tonks.

"I'm assuming you know you are probably the Alpha."

"Yes, we figured it out last night; but I can't figure out why."

"We'll explore that later, but for now let me tell him," Amelia requested. Tonks nodded.

Amelia looked at Sirius. "Sirius, would you agree that it would be unusual for a witch of my age and station to have sexual fantasies about a fifteen-year-old wizard?"

"Yes."

"Then you would also agree that it would be odd for it to be painful for that witch to sit in this house and tell you that she knows Lord Potter is twenty-two feet above and behind her right shoulder, is highly aroused, and is currently dreaming of driving Tonks into her third screaming orgasm in a row, while fondling Hestia so she'll be ready for him as soon as Tonks finishes-the pain being caused by knowing that she can't run upstairs and climb on him and ride him into the ground?"

Tonks and Hestia both fought blushes. They had been feeling and seeing his dreams since they awakened. It was incredible, and if the reality was anything like the dreams they would be in heaven.

Sirius blushed, swallowed. "Yes."

"Well then, without causing further embarrassment for us all, can I simply assume you believe that the witches involved know?"

Sirius's blush was renewed and he said, "Yes."

"So as I was saying, after I determined that my magic was compatible with Lord Potter's and that his magic was reaching out to mine, I began some intensive research using all means available. A copy of the unprobated Potter will came into my possession a week ago.

"In that will the minor child Harry Potter was to be placed with you, Remus Lupin, me, Andromeda Tonks, and Frank and Alice Longbottom, in that order. Never was Harry supposed to go to the Dursleys nor to APWB Dumbledore.

"Lily Potter left explicit instructions concerning her son's training in suppressing his magic's mate-seeking, and four marriage contracts. Apparently she anticipated her son being hugely powerful magically. I have received copies of those contracts but cannot unseal them.

"Lily's instructions were not followed, and Harry was in fact given no training; so we are left in the position of attempting to prevent a mass breeding that has the potential to make the one that occurred five hundred years ago and put a Potter in every wizard family tree in Wales, Scotland, and England look like a tea party-all of this in the middle of the rise of a Dark Lord.

"The questions surrounding Harry Potter that I had were:

1. Why did the Dark Lord seek out the Potters?
The prophecy answered that.

2. Why did Dumbledore make Harry disappear and then neglect him and his education?
Probably to insure his control, perhaps to insure this mass breeding.

3. Why does the Dark Lord orient on Harry?
Again, the prophecy answers.

4. What made the Potters establish four marriage contracts when multiple marriages have fallen out of favour?
No idea."

Tonks had been thinking her way through it when she suddenly paled. "Dumbledore intends to use Harry as a weapon to take out Voldemort, but he doesn't care if he survives past that point. He's not looking past the prophecy."

Hestia nodded. "Voldemort knowing a portion of the prophecy explains his aggression toward Harry, and Dumbledore not looking past the final battle explains the neglect and hiding of Harry on Dumbledore's part, but what is this supposed 'power that he knows not'?"

Sirius wrinkled his brow. "Dumbledore told me he feels this power is Love. Harry's capacity to love is supposedly something that Voldemort does not have. Lily may have been a Muggleborn, but she had access to both the Black and Potter libraries and I believe that because of her full bond she could read significant portions of the Potter family book. Lily would have known about Harold Potter and the events of 1495-1645.

"Harry performed several acts of magic as a baby. Not accidental magic, intentional magic. Wandless, silent summoning of toys and wands was common. He locked Peter in his Animagus form as a rat using my wand; it took us two months to unlock Peter's human form again.

"I believe she would have made marriage contracts with the most magically powerful witches available. I can only assume that she thought with training, four would be enough to satisfy his magic."

Hestia nodded. "He engineered this; he purposely did not teach Harry to suppress his magic's seeking, hoping not only for a mass breeding but a mass full bonding, probably in the hope that the legends surrounding the Myrridin line were true."

Amelia thought the same thing, as did Sirius, obviously, as he was nodding his head. She said, "We are still left with the mass breeding issue, however. As of now, pending any objections you might have, Tonks, I have been discussing the issue with Emmeline Vance-"

"Ha! I knew it! She took off out of here in a hurry yesterday. She has it bad, doesn't she?"

"Yes, Tonks, almost as bad as I do. You have to take him. I can't wait much longer. as I was saying, we're developing a plan to begin identifying the witches affected, training them and Lord Potter as rapidly and thoroughly as possible and keeping all of this hidden from all wizards for as long as possible."

Sirius said, "Just to be sure of what we're talking about here, all of you ladies know that in the case of full bondings with powerful witches and wizards it's theoretically possible that they can draw on each other's magic. Lily believed this was true of the Harold Potter Bond; if this happened, it would confirm Dumbledore's opinion."

Tonks looked thoughtful for a moment and said, "That's no excuse for what he's done to my mate-your ward, my lord. Dumbledore's decisions are at least suspect, and he must be removed from a position of making decisions for Harry. We will need to train somewhere other than here, and if we used a Time-Turner Sirius could provide a distraction or cover every day for returning groups. But I don't see how we'll prevent someone noticing all the pregnant women running around after the first three months."

Hestia replied, "We won't. Only those that are in the compulsion stage need to be pregnant; all of the rest of us will need to continue to live as normally as possible, including dating."

"I'm not going to be dating anyone, and I don't think I'll approve of anyone dating someone other than Harry. You're either with him or not. I will not have an open relationship. Besides, if my understanding is correct, the amount of sex required to satisfy the magic if the witch isn't pregnant is going to be extreme."

"Tonks, think for a minute. It will take years to get Harry trained to the point where he has a reasonable chance of killing Voldemort. We have to maintain a façade. I didn't say the ladies should sleep with anyone other than Harry, but the publicly single witches need to keep dating to stay undercover."

"All right, Hestia, but I'm laying down the law. Any non-Harry dating will be rigorously platonic."

"Tonks, I don't think you'll have to worry about it. Their magic will compel them to be faithful at least until after they have their first child by him. Now, please come to my office at 3 pm this afternoon and we'll continue to refine the plan."

Amelia added, "Tonks, please be my contact with Sirius, and all of you work to get Tonks some alone time with Harry this weekend. We plan to introduce Emmeline this weekend, and I may not be able to wait past Sunday myself. Now, if there's nothing else I'll see you this afternoon. Ladies, Sirius, always a pleasure."

Sirius stood, and as Tonks removed the Imperturbable charm from the fireplace he kissed Amelia's hand again.

"Oh, Tonks, bring Ms. Granger with you this afternoon, please."

"Yes, Amelia."

"The Ossuary," Amelia said, and she was gone in a flash of green flames.

Sirius, Tonks, and Hestia collapsed into their seats.

Sirius smirked at Tonks. "Boy, when witches have a secret, it's a humdinger."

Tonks stuck her tongue out at him.

"Oh, very mature, my Alpha. Let's go eat-I'm starving." Hestia dragged Tonks out of her chair and to the kitchen.

While all of this was occurring in the parlor, upstairs in Hermione and Ginny's room on the second floor Ginny had left her bed after their wake-up and crawled in with Hermione, where they lay facing one another, whispering.

"Hermione, did you feel it?"

"No, Ginny, I'm paralysed from the neck down."

"I mean did you feel how he feels about her?"

"Yes, I did."

"How did that happen? I mean, he never met her before yesterday."

"No, Ginny, that's not true. She was a seventh year in our first year. I always wondered why she watched him all the time and never missed a chance to talk to him. I doubt Harry remembers her, because she always looked different. He probably thinks there were thirty-five really nice Gryffindor seventh year witches with pink hair. He'll never figure out there are only five to ten girls in each house each year."

Ginny giggled. "He is a little dense about witches. So you think his magic picked her five years ago?"

"I think so, but I have to do some more research. Ginny, you know this isn't going to be easy. There are going to be lots of girls and women who will want him, and from what little reading I did last night, some of them are going to have to have him. On top of that, to keep this secret we're going to have to do things we don't want to, like date other boys."

"What? Hermione, I am not dating anyone else. And what reading?"

"Ginny, you can date them. Contrary to what witches seem to think, just because you date someone doesn't mean you owe them anything, not even a kiss. If you want to do something with them, then do; it probably means you only have a mistress urge with Harry. All I'm trying to tell you is that in order to maintain the fiction, even if we're bonded to Harry we're going to have to be seen out with other wizards. And I woke up last night and sneaked into the library. I found several books, but they're very vague."

Ginny was sniffling. Hermione pulled her in and Ginny nestled her head into her neck. They lay there taking comfort from each other until Molly knocked on the door on her way down to fix breakfast. Hermione and Ginny untangled from each other, got up, dressed, and then went down to the kitchen.
Sign up to rate and review this story