Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Witches Secret

Chapter 4

by Selector11

The Witches of the world have a Seccret, of course poor Harry is stuck in the middle. Post Goblet of Fire.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Bellatrix, Ginny, Harry, Molly Weasley - Warnings: [!!!] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 14813 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Witches' Secret
Chapter 4
Sunday 8 August 1995 (Sidereal)
6-8 Aug 1995 (Off Sidereal)

Harry came skidding out of the hearth in the entrance hall of the Ossuary and spun to a stop. Tonks was ejected right behind him and somehow managed to end up straddling Harry, firmly seated in his lap.

"Tonks, I know you're anxious, but we'll provide you a bedroom for that!" Susan said with a wicked grin and an arched eyebrow as the rest of the Grimmauld Place crew arrived.

"Susan, don't be mean. Lord Potter, welcome to my home." Amelia helped Tonks to her feet. Harry rose, took Madam Bones' outstretched hand, and kissed her fingers between the first and second joints.

"Madam Bones, thank you for welcoming us into your home." Harry surveyed the handsome silver-haired witch in front of him. She looked totally different with her hair down-softer, somehow, he decided.

Amelia blushed when he kissed her knuckles, and her knees felt weak. "Amelia, Harry, call me Amelia. I suggest we move to the parlor for introductions, my lord."

Harry offered Tonks his arm. "Please lead on, Amelia." Harry followed Amelia with Tonks on his arm. Hermione followed Harry, flanked by Hestia and Ginny. Susan brought up the rear.

The group entered the parlor and conversation ceased. Harry was stunned to see that the parlor was completely full of women.

"Milord, may I introduce you?"

Harry was dazed, so Tonks said, "Please, Amelia."

Amelia started on her right. "Milord, this is Rita Skeeter." Rita dropped a curtsy. "Milord, I'm so sorry about the way I've treated you in the past."

Harry, still stunned, just nodded at Rita. Amelia moved on "Milord, Septima Vector." Harry kissed her hand. "Professor."

Amelia proceeded to introduce a shell-shocked Harry to each of the women present. Anastasia Romanov, a classically beautiful blond with ice-gray eyes; Amanda Sherman, a healthy looking redhead 6 six-footer; Ann Morley, a cute, stocky woman with a smile from ear to ear and blond hair; and Marie Crouching Cougar, with shining straight black hair to her waist, red-brown skin, and penetrating black eyes over a barely softened, oddly beautiful, high-cheek-boned face were the only ones Harry had not at least seen before, but he was formally introduced to everyone fourth year and above that was on the list.

Tonks said, "Okay, now that we've all met and at least touched Harry, is anyone not sure they should be here?" She got no response. "All right, then, everyone please step to the center of the room. Everyone gathered around Harry. Tonks took out a Time-Turner and stretched the chain out around the group. Then, standing on the inside of the circle described by the chain, she started winding it backward. She finally reached the end and as soon as she let go of the knob the disk started to spin and the group was moved backward in time to thirty-seven minutes after midnight on 6 August.

"Wow, that was interesting." Tonks looked down at the Time-Turner. It appeared to be okay but it was very, very warm.

Amelia cleared her throat. "Please, everyone, take your seats. You know why you are here. We are going to start working on the relationships as we train. We have not included Ms. Dobbs or Ms. Frobisher due to their age. We can, however, expect them to eventually participate in this-this-"

"Harem, Aunt Amelia, the word you're looking for is harem." Susan looked at Harry after saying this, and although he had his head up proudly, he wore the deepest blush she had ever seen.

There was general giggling as the women all looked at Harry. "Okay, does anyone have anything crucial to explain or can we get some rest?" Harry asked the group. "I mean, looking at this schedule Susan just handed me, I can see we start early."

No one said anything. "Well, in that case, I'll wish you all a good night, ladies." He rose. Susan, Tonks, Hestia, Hermione, and Ginny rose from their seats with him.

"Harry, I'll show you your room."

"Thanks, Susan." Harry again offered his arm to Tonks and followed Susan with Hermione, Hestia, and Ginny trailing after them.

They entered a bedroom with a huge bed. "Thanks, Susan."

Tonks had walked into the closet. She came back out smiling; her clothes, along with Hestia's, Hermione's, and Ginny's, were already hung there. She looked at Susan, who simply raised an eyebrow and smiled as she backed out the door and closed it. As it closed, the girls all heard a throaty chuckle.

Harry came out of the bathroom. "Tonks, where are you guys' rooms?" Tonks raised an eyebrow at Harry.

Harry blushed, then squeaked, "All of you?"

The witches fell down laughing while Harry pouted. Tonks recovered and pushed Harry onto the bed. As she began undressing him she looked him in the eye and said, "Yes, Harry, all of us."

Harry oriented on Tonks, and as she undressed him he undressed her. When they were both nude, Harry's eyes traveled up and down Tonks' frame.

"Tonks, can I see the real you, or is this the real you?"

"Why, Harry?" Tonks was terrified he was going to turn out to be one of those guys who wanted her to be someone else.

"I want my first time to be with the real you, Nym. Really I only ever want the real you. I'm not really into...faking...false stuff, you know?"

Nym didn't know about all that, but she knew at this point that she could love this man. She let her hair go to its normal deep black, shrank an inch in height, gained an inch and a cup size in the bust, and her hips got a little wider. Harry knelt in front of her on the bed; his mouth was moving but no sound was coming out. Ginny said, "Tonks, no fair, you broke Harry before we got a chance at him."

Harry finally managed "Beautiful, absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you, Harry," Tonks said as she stepped forward and hugged him. Harry dragged her onto the bed and into his arms. He didn't notice the other girls undressing and lying on the edges of the bed.

"Nym, you have to teach me. I don't know how to please you, but I want to so bad."

"Harry, I'm a virgin, too. I mean, I've snogged a little, but I never had sex."

"So we learn together, then." Harry kissed her. They started slow and soft but ended hard and passionate. Somewhere in the process someone had licked the other's lips and they had opened their mouths and started exploring each other there, too. Harry kissed his way down Tonks' neck to her breast. He slowly and gently felt both of her breasts, exploring them as a blind man would. Then he used his mouth in the same manner. Having never been with a woman, Harry had no preconceptions and a definite lack of firsthand knowledge, which did not stop him from exploring every inch of Tonks with his eyes, hands, and mouth.

For her part, Tonks had one orgasm when Harry gently bit her left nipple and another when he did the same to the right. She had been only too glad to assure Harry that she was fine and to encourage him to continue when he stopped to check on her as she screamed out her second orgasm. It was getting a little irritating having him stop and check on her when she came, as he had done this four times, but suddenly he seemed to figure it out when he buried his face in her crotch after manually stimulating her to orgasm. Either that or he was just too busy with the mouthful and both handfuls of her that he had. She didn't mind, really, because the continuous stimulation had her experiencing what was either one long orgasm or a chain of them connected so closely she couldn't tell the difference. Finally she couldn't stand it any more; grabbing Harry's head, she pulled him up her body and locked her lips to his. She could taste herself on him, and she didn't think it was too bad.

Tonks then gave Harry the same treatment he had given her. She slid down his body, exploring as she went with eyes, hands, and mouth. As she took Harry into her mouth he grunted and tried to move her head away. Harry had always thought badly of the practice as described by Seamus and laughed about by the older boys. She pulled herself farther down and sucked hard, laving the crown of his circumcised length with her tongue. Harry came almost immediately and she swallowed every drop, sucking and milking him for more. It was completely different from anything she had ever tasted, and she was instantly addicted.

Harry gently pulled Tonks off when he became too sensitive and pulled her up his body and kissed her. When he did, they both became aware of the groans around them and looked around the bed. Hermione, Ginny, and Hestia were all curled around their hands, which were buried in their crotches, their eyes glued to Tonks and Harry.

Tonks felt Harry against her entrance and realized he had never gone soft after his orgasm. She smirked evilly, locked Harry in a passionate kiss, and flexed her hips, dragging him against her center. She couldn't take that for long, and as he hit what she judged was the right angle she pushed her hips back. She hadn't counted on Harry pushing forward at the same time; suddenly he was through her hymen, his considerable length and girth fully sheathed in her. Harry, fortunately, froze when he realized he had started into her, and Tonks froze once she hit bottom on him. "Tonks, are you hurt?" he asked anxiously, having seen a sudden startled look in her eyes.

"Harry, it's supposed to hurt, you broke my hymen. Just give me a minute." She kissed him to shut him up.

The kiss deepened, and they started moving-her first, then him, in a matching rhythm that quickly grew more urgent. Harry was going really deep and withdrawing as far as he could, and he was doing it as fast as he could, when Tonks exploded, screaming his name and moving in a really uncoordinated way. Harry rolled them over and continued to drive into her. He was so close he couldn't stop now, although he was terrified he was hurting her. Tonks was screaming like a banshee, apparently having one continuous orgasm. Suddenly Harry's muscles clenched and he drove into Tonks one last time until their pubic bones met. He felt himself hit bottom in her but he couldn't stop himself from driving all the way in. Tonks eyes snapped open and she was staring right into his eyes when he came. She went with him, clamping down hard and screaming into his mouth. A white light sprang from them and the walls rang like a gong.

Tonks knew she had passed out, and when she came back to awareness Harry was lying on her, still hard and still fully buried in her. She could also feel a presence in her mind. She threw up her Occlumency barriers. Inside her mind she heard, "Nym, what was that?" She started to reply out loud but then she realized she had heard it in her mind. She was still kissing Harry, so there was no way he was talking, but it was his voice. She answered him the same way. "Harry, can you feel a presence in your mind?"

"Yeah, Nym, I can. What is it?"

For the second time in her life ,Tonks squeed. "Harry, we did it! We have a complete bond. Let me in."

"Nym, don't make that noise. That hurts. I don't know how to let you in, Nym, you'll have to do it."

Nym slowly and gently moved her consciousness inside Harry's. She was suddenly overwhelmed by his feelings for her. He obviously had no way to express those feelings, but he really didn't need to; she could actually feel them. He wanted her safe and warm and protected and never ever wanted anyone else near her. It was all there in his head, endless years of making love to her and giving her everything he had. She could only hold him while she cried. His was a love that had no concept of self. When she started crying she felt him instinctively dive into her mind and she could sense him running through her thoughts.

Harry, having seen Nym's tears, had driven into her mind trying to find what was wrong and fix it. What he found was admiration, warmth, and a desire to be his always. He instantly relaxed and flooded his side of the bond with all the good feelings he had for her. He felt her relax and project the same type of thoughts back at him. Suddenly he was moving inside her in the physical world and he could feel himself sliding in them errr her but from her side.

"Nym?"

"Shhhh, Harry, I know. I feel it, too. Make love to me, Harry. I know you love me, I felt it. Now make love to me." Harry did. Using his meager knowledge and her feelings, he brought her and himself to an earth-shattering climax that kept feeding back and forth between them. When it was finally over, Harry rolled off of Tonks and she curled into his side, with a grin on her face that wouldn't go away.

Harry realized he was still hard, and he was hearing a high-pitched whining noise. He and Nym looked around and saw Hestia curled around her hands and looking desperate. Through the bond Nym said, "Uh-oh, she's in a bad way, Harry. You have to take her."

Harry moved over to Hestia, and as soon as he touched her she exploded into motion, locking her lips to his and kissing him desperately. Harry tried to go slowly with Hestia as he had with Nym. But Hestia was having none of that. She was way past far gone and needed relief now.

Hestia threw her legs around Harry's waist and flipped him over onto his back. Harry was still hard and without prelude she grasped his member, lined him up with her entrance, and sank onto him, screaming the pain of her ruptured hymen into his mouth. She stopped when their pubic bones met.

Harry took advantage of her pause and rolled them back over, never breaking their connection. Hestia looked into Harry's eyes and whispered into his mouth, "Please, Harry." Harry began moving as he had with Nym. He took Hestia's hands and pinned them above her head. Bending over her, he moved his lips over her lips, neck, and breasts as he drove into her with everything he had.

Hestia, as had Nym before her, began to come when Harry fully penetrated her. As Harry built toward orgasm he was amazed at the noises she was making. He had become lost in the combination of her taste, feel, and sounds when finally his orgasm hit and his muscles locked, his pubic bones pressed firmly against Hestia's. She clenched around him as orgasm took her.

Again he heard the gong-like note and saw the flash and found himself in Hestia's mind. Like Nym, Hestia was amazed and ran through Harry's mind feeling the depth and breath of his love for her, too. She knew he would die for her, but she did not want that and she forcibly relayed her objections directly into his mind. Harry was galvanized by the force of her will for him to survive. He felt her need. He agreed. They both felt Nym in the bond and lost themselves in the feelings.

Harry and Hestia continued to couple through this and suddenly all three of them found themselves locked together in a massive orgasm. Harry collapsed between Nym and Hestia, sending all his good feelings to them and receiving theirs. The women snuggled into Harry.

Harry drifted for a while and suddenly became aware that while he was between Hestia and Nym, there was a female body covering him. He opened his eyes and looked into the brown eyes of Hermione. While he lay hypnotized by the green flecks he saw in her eyes, Hermione slid her hips down, forcing Harry fully into herself and tearing her hymen away. Harry pulled her face down to him and covered her mouth with his as she gave the small scream he was now used to.

Harry moved his hands down and held her hips still while she got used to him being inside her. Inside his head he heard Nym. "Harry, we need to do a contraceptive charm on her." He answered the same way. "We need to ask her first, Baby."

"Hermione, do you want a contraceptive spell?" Harry asked out loud.

Hermione nodded while she looked in his eyes and they both felt the very erotic warmth of the spell as both Nym and Hestia cast it on her. Hermione groaned and began to move as Harry began using his blind-man method on her body, gently thrusting upward in time with her downward thrust. Hermione exploded into an orgasm and pulled Harry up to a sitting position. Harry kissed her and then latched his mouth onto her tight, dark pink left nipple.

He grazed her with his teeth and she lost all coordination and screamed his name. When she clamped down on him, he emptied himself into her belly and hoarsely cried her name. Hermione was past anything but an incoherent scream as she came with him. Again they all saw the mysterious flash and heard the gong-like reverberations, and then Hermione was in the bond. She collapsed onto Harry, exhausted. Nym pulled her off and down between herself and Harry.

Harry was still in a daze, playing in Hermione, Nym, and Hestia's minds, when Ginny took advantage of the situation and took Hermione's place atop Harry and immediately sheathed him up to her hymen. When he reached that point, it seemed he could go no further, and she groaned in frustration.

She was so tight that she had to raise herself back up and drop her full weight on Harry to get him all the way inside. Harry sat up and kissed her, swallowing her scream as he had with the others. Then he lay back, pulling her down on top of him. Harry held her hips still. Ginny felt so very full.

Nym asked Ginny, "Baby, do you want the contraceptive spell, too?" Ginny nodded quickly, and she and Harry gasped as the spell hit her from Hestia's wand.

She began to move her hips, rather tentatively at first, and Harry, using great care, began to work with her. Suddenly he rolled them over and Ginny's legs went around his waist. Harry thrust into her to his full length and Ginny peaked as he hit the back of her vagina, stretching her. Harry's pubic bone met Ginny's and they howled out a simultaneous orgasm as the gong note sounded and the light flared between them.

Ginny found herself in Harry's mind and she could feel Nym, Hestia, and Hermione. "Finally-sisters!" she exclaimed. They all felt her pleasure at that, and she could feel the love pouring out of Harry. She sifted through his thoughts, and as she drifted off to sleep she realized he didn't even know he was projecting love. She returned all of the feelings she had for him and sank into the bond.

As Harry rolled her over and settled in to sleep with her on his chest, she also realized he was still inside her and still hard. She snuggled down and thrust gently against him. He groaned drowsily and wrapped her in his arms. She drifted off to sleep full, possessed, and content.

Nym, Hestia, and Hermione settled in, touching each other and Harry, and reached the same place Ginny was in, possessed and possessing. Smiles of deep contentment lit their faces as they drifted into sleep, deep in the bond. Harry had his best night of sleep ever.

HPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWSHPATWS

Ossuary
First turned morning

At five o'clock the next morning Amelia Bones rapped lightly on the door to Harry's room. Receiving no answer, she opened the door and entered. She waved the lights on wordlessly and gasped.

On the bed was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. Harry was nude in the midst of a pile of women, and Ginevra Weasley was impaled on his hard shaft. They were both gently thrusting into each other, and Ginevra was obviously orgasming in her sleep.

Amelia's hand went to her chest and she exhaled long and slow as she felt herself becoming damp.

Amelia approached the bed and spoke quietly. "Harry?" Harry's eyes snapped open and in that instant Amelia was no longer damp, she was soaking wet. Harry reached out and took her hand, pulling her into the bed with them.

"Lord Potter, what exactly do you-mmph." Harry had silenced her by kissing her very soundly. Amelia was off and running now. She broke the kiss. "Harry, I wanted to do this later-mmmm." Harry silenced her again.

Nym had awoken by now, as had Hestia, and together they pulled off Amelia's dressing gown.

Ginny crawled off Harry.

Harry pushed Amelia back and looked at her tight, hard body. Amelia had wide shoulders and large but proportional breasts. Her shoulders were matched by a set of deliciously rounded hips and a six-pack belly.

"Merlin, Nym, she's gorgeous!"

"Let's find out how she tastes, Harry."

Harry needed no further encouragement. He hugged Amelia to him and rolled her over. He began his now normal routine, taking her lips first. Amelia was a little stiff at first, but the kiss-fiery, but strangely innocent-drew her in, and in a flash the compulsion took her. It also took Harry.

Nym, Hestia, Hermione, and Ginny watched as Amelia and Harry went after each other, at first slowly and then like they were possessed. Ginny ended up in Nym's arms and Hermione ended up in a hug with Hestia. All of them could feel what Harry was feeling, and Nym could actually taste and smell what he tasted and smelt.

Harry tried to be gentle, but Amelia's compulsion drove them and he fucked her like an animal. She gave as good as she got, thrusting into his thrusts and driving him with words to fuck her harder and harder.

As Harry and Amelia continued, Amelia entered that same place the other witches had been, her body either in one continuous orgasm or experiencing a series of orgasms so close together as to be indistinguishable. Finally she let out a low guttural scream and clamped down on Harry's member. This pushed Harry over the edge and he spent in her, firing rope after rope into her. Just as Amelia felt Harry splash her insides she felt the bond. The walls rang and a light flashed from all of them. Amelia collapsed into the bond, feeling all of them.

Harry slowly withdrew from Amelia and picked her up with one arm under her knees and one under her shoulders. He hugged her to him and walked into the bathroom. Harry stepped down into the massive bathtub, allowing Amelia to float in the warm water. He sat in a corner of the tub, holding Amelia in his lap as she snuggled into him.

Amelia was completely shattered, but in the best possible way. She had simply intended to wake Harry and the others, but she had ended up not only having the best sex of her life but basking in the warmth of her lord's care and concern.

She had also found the other witches within the bond and realized it was completely wide open. She had seen all of their trials and triumphs. She came back to herself with steel in her heart after watching and feeling Harry's life to this point. Someone-no, not someone, many people-were going to pay for what had been done to him.

Harry felt her stiffen and was awed by the iron will that came from Amelia. "Shhhh, just rest now, Amelia. Later we will deal with them." He projected all of his feelings for all of these women into the bond along with his thanks to Amelia. The other witches, who had been sitting stunned on the bed, came and joined Harry and Amelia in the tub.

After some fairly intense play in the tub, Amelia left to wake Susan after telling the others where to meet for physical training.

Harry and crew got dressed in physical training clothes that had Ministry of Magical Law Enforcement Logos (MLE) on them and left to find the gym.

Harry and Nym walked side by side. "Nym, don't you want to change your appearance?"

"Do you want me to, Harry?" Nym asked in a soft voice.

Harry stopped, turned to her, and turned her face to him. "I told you last night I like you however you are. I simply wanted to remind you we're going to be around other people soon."

"Thank you, Harry, but if things go like they have so far, soon they'll be in my mind. So I don't think my looks will matter, at least to us."

She leaned in and gave him what she intended to be a quick kiss. Harry had other ideas and turned it into a quick, knee-weakening snog. Nym loved the way he automatically handled her breast and ground against her sex while he had her pinned to the wall. Then he threw his arm around Nym's waist and the group wandered into the gym.

The gym was a huge room that had then been magically expanded. It seemed to go on for at least a hundred feet from the door in all directions. It was full of weight training stations around the walls and mats in the middle surrounding a double set of dueling stages. There were sets of double doors in each wall.

Amelia approached the group. Harry stepped into her and gave her a chaste kiss. "Good morning, Amelia."

"Yes, it is, my lord."

Harry blushed and the girls giggled.

"Harry, Nym, ladies-there are three of these wings around the manor, all of which include the attached living quarters. We will stay in this wing in order not to meet ourselves Time-Turning through the other days."

Harry looked pained. Hermione laughed. "Harry, remember the laws governing the Time-Turner. We can't meet ourselves and we can't change the time stream."

"Hermione, I don't mean to disagree, but we did both the last time we used one of these. We intentionally watched ourselves and interfered in the time stream, first by saving Sirius and myself and then by freeing Sirius. I think I can do whatever I want to as long as we do the research and our intentions and goals are to right injustices. The fates are big grown-up things and they can take care of themselves, trust me." He reached out and cupped her cheek and she purred and leaned into his hand.

Amelia smiled. "Well, yes, we'll have to study the issue, but let's try to adhere to the accepted guidance for these devices for now, Harry. As I was saying, though, we as the first group turning will use this facility. The schedule is posted and I believe the trainers intend to use today for testing."

"Exactly correct, Amelia, and thank you." As they were talking, the rest of the ladies had come in. Marie Crouching Cougar walked up to the group. "The schedule is extremely tight and I know you ladies will want some time to clean up before class, so let's get started. I am Marie Crouching Cougar. Please call me Marie, as I understand we will all be rather intimately acquainted soon." She added quietly, "I hope." Here she looked at Harry and he could see the need in her eyes. He nodded almost imperceptibly to her and the bonded witches blushed ferociously. They knew what they would be doing before breakfast. They had seen it in his mind.

Marie saw the fire in those green eyes and just managed to suppress a groan.

"Okay. What we'll be doing this morning, then, is a test of strength and aerobic fitness designed by the U.S. military. We'll do the military push-up, the sit-up, and run two miles. I'll demonstrate the exercise, and then we'll begin. Now, please pair off."

The group moved into pairs. Harry paired with Marie. They moved through the exercises and you could sense that the women were displeased with their performance. Some of them had only gotten one pushup done correctly, and most of them had not been able to run the whole two miles around the manor grounds but had had to walk some of it. The standouts had been Harry, Hestia, Nymphadora, Amelia, Emmeline, Cho, Katie, Susan, Su, Ann, and Ginny.

"Ladies, please don't worry about this too much. I knew some of you would have trouble. If you will notice, the ones who didn't have much trouble are the ladies and Harry who are already in physical training programs for either their work or their sport. Now, this was fairly quick today, so please get ready for breakfast. I'll see you in the dining room."

Harry gathered her up, and with his Alpha and Primaries they left for his suite. As soon as he touched her, Marie was almost incapacitated by need. The reached the bedroom of the suite and simply attacked one another. Nym hustled the other witches into the bathroom and after stripping they all went in the shower. Twenty minutes later they were holding each other up as the walls rang and the light flared from them all. Harry carried Marie into the room and straight down into the tub, as he had Amelia. He gently washed her as he held her. In the Bond they could feel his concern.

"What is it, Harry?"

"I think I hurt her, Nym. She was a virgin-I didn't know."

"Harry, no, you didn't hurt me-well, a little, but it hurt good. I'll be fine. I would have stopped you if I'd wanted to."

"Thank Merlin, Marie. Why did you stop talking? You scared me."

"Uh, Harry, my mind went kind of blank there for a minute or two."

"Oh."

The witches all laughed at the crimson blush on Harry's face.

"Okay, folks, come on and get dressed. We need to get to breakfast."

Hermione replied, "Yes, Mother," and was popped on the bottom with a towel for her trouble. She squealed and fled into the bedroom amidst the others' laughter.

They arrived in the dining room in a tumbling mass of Harry and witches. Harry, over his protest, was thrust into the seat at the head of the table. Tonks sat on his right, and surprisingly, Hermione sat on his left. Hestia sat next to Nym and Ginny took her place beside Hermione. Marie sat next to Hestia. Madam Bones sat beside Ginny and cleared her throat as the other potential mates found places and Alastor stumped over and sat at the other end of the table.

"Harry, we need to talk."

Harry blanched. "Amelia, you have to come up with a better way. That phrase scares grown men. It paralyzes me."

Amelia laughed and Alastor barked out a short laugh with her. "All right, Harry, I will. Let me just start, then. I've come into possession of four marriage contracts that involve you. Would you like to open them now? I believe it's time, as you've obviously taken the Alpha and Primaries, and you'll need to get to know these women before you turn seventeen."

Harry was momentarily paralyzed. He remembered learning about the marriage contract in history of magic-but four of them? "Amelia, how is it that I have four marriage contracts?"

"Apparently you have two through fealty bonds with your subordinate houses that are of long standing. This is not unusual in the ancient and noble houses. It appears that your mother and father separately contracted others who were either their friends or would have offered some political advantage, or perhaps the witches involved were notably powerful."

Harry had gotten a sinking feeling and it was transmitted to the bonded.

Nym took his right hand and said, "Come on, Harry, how bad could it be?"

As the bonded projected love and support to Harry, he said, "Nym, if it's bad, it happens to me. I still haven't worked out yet how I'm going to mate your Aunt Narcissa-yes, Nym, remember I can look in your head-and save the baby. Then there's Bellatrix. Do I let her die, or do I turn her into some kind of sex toy/breeding machine just to keep her alive? If these contracts were for political advantage, what could be the worst case?"

Daphne Greengrass, in the middle of the table, lived up to her Slytherin heritage. "Pansy Parkinson."

The air left most of those present with a wuff.

Daphne continued. "Her family is Dark-oriented but generally neutral. They are coming under huge pressure to support the Dork Lord. They are wealthy beyond the dreams of avarice, and politically powerful. They are, however, a "new family" established after 1600. It would have been politically advantageous for your family and hers to be united. The same could be said of myself and Tracey, though, Harry except for the new-family part."

Hermione frowned. "But would that be so bad, Harry? We don't know for certain she's a Death Eater ,and even if she is, the alternative is her death."

As Harry sat thinking, Minerva McGonagall added, "Lily was a seer of no mean talent, unlike that Trelawney fraud. She would have foreseen you and Tracey, Daphne. I suspect the other contract will be for Millicent Bulstrode."

Harry nodded. "Yeah, that's probably as bad as it can get. And as Hermione pointed out, the alternative is untenable since we don't know their...affiliation, I guess. Okay, Amelia, let's open them up and see what we have."

Amelia nodded and passed the contracts to Harry. "Harry, you have to break the seals on them. No one else can."

Harry took the documents and, turning the oldest looking one over, he examined the seals. There were two broken seals on the document and one unbroken seal. He broke the new one and opened the document.

Contract of Troth between The Most Noble House of Potter and its Vassal The Noble House of Weasley.

Be it known that as wergild and surety between the Noble Houses of Potter and Weasley in the occasion that a daughter is born into the house of Weasley, she shall be bound to the House of Potter through the Scion of the House.

So Mote It Be Charlus Lord Potter signed in Potter Castle on the Ides of June in the year of our Lord 683

So Mote It Be Frederick Lord Weasley signed in Keep Weasley 28 June in the year of our Lord 683

Harry read it twice and handed it to Tonks. She read it and passed it to Ginny across the table. Ginny read it and smiled a little satisfied smile. Witches kept much closer track of these kinds of things. She immediately knew all the implications. She would have been Harry's even if they weren't compatible and even if he had been bonded. She didn't know who Frederick Weasley was, but she could have kissed him.

Harry sent Ginny a lot of love through the bond, and while she was distracted he pushed the memory of their coupling to her. Ginny's eyes snapped wide open and she shuddered and groaned "Haaaarrrryyy."

The bonded chuckled and sent her their warm support and affection through the bond.

Harry picked up the next-older looking document and turned it over. It also had one unbroken seal and several broken ones. "Amelia, why do the contracts have all these broken seals?"

"Harry, these are contracts between vassals and their liege lords. They are hereditary and are either maintained or modified on the parchment they were originally written on. As long as the liege-vassal relationship exists they are enforced by the House's magic. As long as the Houses stand and the lords do not mutually agree to terminate the arrangement or modify it, it remains in force. And looking at your betrothed, I would say that there will be no modification, much less termination of this agreement."

Harry looked at Ginny. Her eyes had narrowed to slits and she was twirling her wand in her right hand. "Er-well-yes. Moving on, then." Harry broke the seal on the next contract.

Contract of Troth Between The Noble House of Potter and Its Vassal The Noble House of Black.

Be it known that as wergild and surety between the Noble Houses of Potter and Black in the occasion that a daughter is born into the house of Black she shall be bound to the House of Potter through the unbonded Scion of the House.

So Mote It Be Harold Lord Potter signed in Potter Castle on the 23rd of July in the year of our Lord 402

So Mote It Be Nigellus Lord Black signed in Black Castle on the 12th August in the year of our Lord 402

Harry smiled broadly at this contract and passed it to his Alpha while pouring love and lust into the bond. All of the bonded were panting, and their eyes were glazed over.

Moody realized what was going on and said, "Lad, we have classes, so unless you're calling them off for the day, you'd better rein it in a little."

"Oops! Sorry, ladies."

Nym regained her senses and looked at the document. She smiled impossibly broadly, then leaned in and kissed Harry until his toes curled. She then passed the contract to Hestia, who passed it around to the other bonded.

Harry opened the next in the pile. Nothing distinguished the last two. The seemed basically the same. Of course he knew now that that didn't mean much. He had opened what he thought was the oldest to find it dated by two hundred plus years. Once he broke the seal he found a smaller piece of parchment inside.

Harry, my darling boy, if you are reading this we have failed. Your father and I tried to hide ourselves to protect you. Know that we love you, son, and wish only for your happiness. We have taken this measure in order to assist you in the task that lies ahead of you. Please forgive us, but we believe that this is best. If you are reading this, you have to know there are two of these contracts. We are sorry, but times are so uncertain that we have decided to go ahead with a multiple contract.

Harry, your father is sleeping now. Before I seal this I want to tell you not to refuse any witches who your magic finds or your Alpha offers. I know this will be hard on you sometimes, as over the course of your life there will be some that you may find distasteful, but your Alpha and Primaries are strong. They will stand with you always.

Mum

Harry handed the letter to Nym, wiped his eyes, and looked at the contract.

Contract of Betrothal and Marriage.
It is agreed between the parties, Potter and Greengrass, that Daphne Greengrass will be betrothed to Harry James Potter.
It is also agreed that the betrothed shall marry not later than six months after graduation from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry or Harry James Potter's eighteenth birthday, whichever occurs first. This is agreed in consideration of the Ancient and Noble House of Potter extending its protections to the House of Greengrass.

Signed James Lord Potter, 1 January 1981, at Potter Castle in Godric's Hollow.

James Potter

Signed William Henry Greengrass, 1 January 1981, at Potter Castle in Godric's Hollow.

William Greengrass

Harry looked up and directly at Daphne Greengrass. He smiled a wicked smile as he passed the contract to Nym. Nym read it and had it passed to Daphne. Daphne read it and a small smile curled the corners of her mouth. Tracey, reading over her shoulder, looked at her face and said, "Your Slytherin is slipping, dear." Daphne very maturely stuck her tongue out at her friend. Everyone in the room chuckled.

Harry opened the last contract and read it.

Contract of Betrothal and Marriage.
It is agreed between the parties, Potter and Bones, that Susan Bones will be betrothed to Harry James Potter.
It is also agreed that the betrothed shall marry not later than six months after graduation from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry or Harry James Potter's eighteenth birthday, whichever occurs first. This is agreed in consideration of the Ancient and Noble House of Potter extending its protections to the House of Bones.

Signed James Lord Potter, 1 January 1981, at Potter Castle in Godric's Hollow.

James Potter

Signed Gerald Bones, 1 January 1981, at Potter Castle in Godric's Hollow.

Gerald Bones

Harry looked up and found Susan's eyes and smiled at her. Susan leapt from her chair and pumped her fist in the air. "Yes!" She sat down, her eyes glowing.

"Susan, that was very Gryffindor of you."

"Practicing, Daphne, just practicing. After all, if I'm going to be a Gryffindor by injection...."

"Susan Patrice Bones!"

Susan rolled her eyes at her aunt.

This got a round of chuckles, too.

Breakfast had finished by now. Harry silently contemplated the contracts.

Bathsheba Babbling stood. "My lord, with your permission, we have five minutes until Ancient Runes."

"Of course, Professor."

"Harry, Bathsheba, please."

"Okay. Ladies, I'd like to use first names when We're by ourselves. So please don't my-lord me. I'm having a real hard time calling some of you anything other than your titles. You are all women I know and respect. Those of you I don't know very well yet seem to be women I can respect. So please help me out here."

This was met with a chorus of, "Yes, Harry!" Harry rolled his eyes, stood, and offered his hand to Nym.

They wandered back to the gym and through the double doors on the right side.

Bathsheba Babbling walked to the front of the class. "All right, just as with Marie's physical fitness, we need to get an idea of where to begin. The first thing we will do, then, is translate the text on the board and answer the questions on the paper on your desks. Don't worry if you don't get very far, but please do not disturb others."

Harry looked at the blackboard; it was completely covered in runes. Harry sighed, blowing his hair away from his forehead. As he looked at the runes, though, the meaning came to him. He grabbed a piece of parchment and started the translation. Once he finished it, he turned to the questions. He was amazed to find the answers coming to him. He finished and turned his parchment in at the same time as the bonded. They all stood there looking at each other. Finally Amelia dragged Harry out of the classroom and the other bonded followed.

"Harry, have you ever studied runes?"

"No, Amelia."

"Neither have I, Harry. Hestia, you're a runes Mistress, aren't you?"

"Yes ,Amelia."

"I suspect that our sudden knowledge of runes is really your knowledge. If it has held up for all of the bonded, that will greatly ease our training crisis."

Harry considered this for a few moments and then spoke. "Amelia, I didn't know I knew that until the questions were asked."

Hermione looked ready to burst. "Harry, this is fantastic. If all of these women bond with you as we have, we can simply review the basics and then move on to Master's level work."

Ginny groaned. "Grrrr. Mi, can we pause to have some fun on our careen into the source of all knowledge, please?"

Hermione was not going to be caught out again. She threw her arms around Ginny and said, "Of course, Gin."

Ginny looked at her with narrowed eyes as the other bonded chuckled at their antics. Soon they were rolling on the floor in a massive tickle-wrestling match.

Minerva McGonagall approached. "At least we're in a gymnasium." This comment had no effect other than to elevate the chuckling to outright laughter.

Ginny and Hermione stopped wrestling as Nym sent them a little touch up in the bond. "You two, pay attention. Amelia has a point here."

"Yes, Nym," they chorused.

"Minerva, we believe we've made a discovery. We have limited or no knowledge of runes, except for Hestia who is a runes Mistress, yet we all were able to answer all of the questions and complete what I can only assume was a moderately difficult translation and test."

Minerva thought for a minute. "You are fully bonded? Can you speak to each other in your minds?"

Harry answered, "Yes, Professor."

Minerva arched an eyebrow.

"Errr, sorry-Minerva. Merlin, this is going to be hard."

"Not only on you, Harry." Minerva smiled at Harry.

Nym was snickering at the unintended double entendre and added, "Soon, she hopes."

"Nymphadora Tonks, please show a little maturity. You are, after all, the Alpha of the oldest wizarding line in Europe, possibly the world." Nym blushed but kept giggling as her mates chuckled.

Harry blushed a little. "I'm sorry, Minerva. So if I understand what we're saying, we're able to access the knowledge of the fully bonded."

"Yes. I've read of this and there have been documented cases of the fully bonded being extremely intelligent and having knowledge they never trained for. We'll know after the testing."

"Minerva, this has some interesting complications. Nym, Hestia, Emmeline, and I are all heavily involved in the MLE and there are some things we might not want to share with everyone."

"I agree, Amelia. Some of us are also members of the Order of the Phoenix."

"Ladies, if I may?"

Nym was immediately made uncomfortable as every woman in the room turned and looked at her. She answered, "Of course, Master Auror Moody."

Moody nodded in approval of the women deferring to the Alpha. "None of that, lass, or I'll tell your laird some of those stealth and tracking stories. Moody. if you please, Alastor if you must."

Harry grinned his lopsided grin. "Moody, we must talk sometime."

Nym blushed very prettily while everyone chuckled.

"Of course, my laird. However, first to answer your ladies' difficulties. Amelia, I believe that between you and the senior ladies you can craft a simple oath that will prevent the spilling of secrets. Then the laird and ladies must concentrate on Occlumency. Both Snape and Dumbledore are Legilimens and are constantly employing the art against the students."

Amelia exploded, "What? What proof do you have?"

"No proof, Amelia, but suspicions. We've never had an Occlumens as a student yet. Hopefully we can change that. And what an Occlumens does to a Legilimens in the halls of the Occlumens' mind is completely legal."

Harry, Ginny, Hermione, and the rest of the students of Hogwarts suddenly had very wolf-like smiles on their faces.

The day proceeded with the rest of the morning class schedule all consisting of tests. Harry and the bonded did very well on all of the tests, all of them drawing on each other's knowledge.

During lunch the ladies again forced Harry into the chair at the head of the table. The bonded assumed the same seats they had taken at breakfast. Harry was lost in thought for the longest time. Suddenly he spoke. "Amelia, there are some classes I'll need that aren't on the schedule."

"What classes would those be, Harry?"

"I'm essentially the same as a Muggleborn. I was raised in the Muggle world by Muggles who not only hated magic but attempted to discipline it out of me using beatings, sensory deprivation, starvation, and verbal abuse. In order to secure my House I believe I'll need to take as much control of the wizarding political and economic world as possible."

Daphne and Tracey grinned broadly as their hearts eased. Maybe he wasn't going to be a total Gryffindork after all.

Amelia smiled tightly. "Yes, Harry, you're right; and now that we have a better idea of what we're dealing with, we'll redesign the schedule. For now, though, let's continue as we are until we see how the bondings go."

"I defer to your wisdom, Amelia." Now all the older women at the table were smiling and Alastor was grinning broadly.

"Ach, laddie, you'll go far now."

It was Harry's turn to give the tight grin and he nodded to Alastor.

DADA was a hands-on test and turned into a surprise for all involved, except maybe for Moody. Moody had them all dueling either himself, Amelia, Hestia, Tonks, Emmeline, or Amanda. Most of the duels went about as you would expect. Moody, however, reserved the bonded for himself. He selected Ginny first and opened the duel with a Reducto. Harry's head snapped up and his eyes were blazing.

He started to move toward the dueling arena, but Hermione's death-grip on his arm prevented that. He funneled all his energy into the bond aimed at Ginny. Ginny dodged the Reducto and fired an Expelliarmus. It left her wand as a howling bolt of bright red light and slammed through the block of marble that Moody conjured, ripping the wand from his hand and lodging half its length in one of the ceiling beams and blowing him backward out of the arena. Ginny slumped to her knees. Harry tore himself from Hermione's grasp and appeared at Ginny's side with a thunderous explosion.

He went to his knees beside her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Ginny, are you okay?"

Ginny leaned into Harry and rested her head on his chest. "Mm, fine, Harry." Harry nodded to her and slowly fell over onto his side, dragging her with him. Nym was immediately by his side.

"Harry, are you okay?"

"Yes, Nym, I'm just tired all of a sudden. How is Moody?"

"I'm fine, lad. You transferred power to Ginny, didn't you?"

"I don't know, Moody, I just kind of lost it when you threw a Reducto at her. I don't even know how I got over here."

"You used Apparition, Harry."

Ginny finally recovered enough to talk. "Harry transferred power to me or let me use his power. It was like being struck by lightning when I cast that Expelliarmus. Look at my poor wand." She held her wand out and it still had curls of smoke coming off the business end. She did not know her other hand was positioned in Harry's lap. The whole room fell on the floor laughing. Nym hugged Harry and Ginny to her. While she chuckled, Harry pouted and Ginny sat with wide eyes looking at her wand.

Amelia, knowing dinner time was approaching, said, "Ladies, if we could please continue?"

The test went on again as Harry rested. Once he regained some energy he stood and leaned against the wall, watching.

Minerva, having finished her duel against a very surprised Alastor and leaving him encased in a marble block except for his head, approached Harry.

"Harry, may I speak to you in private?"

"Of course, Professor." At her arched eyebrow he corrected himself. "Err-Minerva." She smiled at him and led him across the gym into one of the rooms with double doors. Once inside she conjured a fine sofa and sat down. Harry took the opposite end.

"Harry, I want you to know I never agreed with Albus leaving you at the Dursleys' and I don't agree with his continuing manipulations of you."

"So I've gathered over the years. Then why do you support him?"

"Harry, you know that Albus is vastly powerful and aligned with the Light. I lost some of my family in the rise of Grindlewald and most of the rest of it in the first rise of Voldemort. Albus has been the only thing holding back the Darkness. He was much like you in his youth, celebrated and shy. He changed after his wife and child were killed. I've known him since my first year as a student at Hogwarts."

"Minerva, you're powerful and no mean witch. I've seen you duel." Harry had slid down the couch and taken Minerva's hands into his own.

Minerva was torn; her magic was demanding that she get Harry inside her, and her morals demanded that she never touch him. She broke out in a fine sheen of perspiration. "Harry, that may be true, but until you came along no one could stand against Voldemort."

Harry had started sweating now. "Harry, what are you waiting for? Take her."

"Nym? What, you mean-"

"Harry, why do you think she's here? Take her and get it over with. You're driving us insane with lust."

"I'm sorry, Nym. I just don't know-"

"Harry, shut up. You do know, you can feel it just like we can. Take her. First tell her you forgive her, though. Women like to hear these things."

Harry filed that tidbit away. He looked at Minerva and said, "Minerva there's nothing to forgive you for. You haven't been the one doing the manipulating and I don't believe you would have been able to stop Dumbledore, short of killing him."

While Minerva digested this and started to say thank you, Harry closed the distance between them and took her mouth with his. He was amazed to find that her lips-lips that had always appeared to be so thin and hard-were remarkably soft, full, and warm when she suddenly stopped resisting. As he kissed her, he slid himself around until he was kneeling in front of her. His hands almost unconsciously began working on the buttons down the front of Minerva's dress.

Minerva tried to sit back and slow down, but she found her own hands working on Harry's belt. She thought to herself, Morgana, what am I doing? He's only a boy.

It didn't really matter any more, though, because Harry had gotten her buttons undone and unlaced the corset she always wore to minimize her figure as much as possible. When he pulled the laces out, Minerva wondered how that happened as the thing was an absolute beast to lace. He ran his right hand over her left breast and she sighed in both pleasure and desire. Really, twenty years was entirely too long to go without a man's touch for a firmly heterosexual witch like herself.

She had felt absolutely no desire after William had been killed in the Halloween 1975 attack. It had been one of Voldemort's first attacks on the Aurors, and he had wiped out the Auror substation in the magical part of Inverness. She was momentarily afraid that Harry would not find her attractive, especially as he had already had several stunning young witches to his bed. She broke off the kiss and leant back, looking into his face.

Harry had first run his hand over Minerva's left breast and felt her nipple stiffen even more under his palm. He then moved his hand to cup her very firm, generous handful of breast. He moved his thumb over the surface and across her nipple again. Minerva broke the kiss and he couldn't help himself; he wanted to see. He looked down and saw a gorgeous firm, pale breast with an extremely erect, rosy pink nipple. Her perfect, slightly upturned breast was not too large, and not small, either; it fit her smallish torso very well. He looked at her other breast and was just as impressed. Even without him cupping it, it stood firm and high. Not as high as Ginny's or Hermione's, but surely not anything that could be considered saggy.

Minerva watched, amazed, as Harry was obviously hypnotized by her body. She knew he appreciated her mind, as he had always sought her out to talk. The times she had let him down weighed on her.

Harry was again astonished that breasts so different could be so perfect. He flicked his eyes to Minerva's face and blushed lightly. He looked into her eyes and saw lust, need, and something more. He really wasn't sure what that something was, but he wasn't going to stop to find out. He closed in on her face and took her lips again as both his hands explored her warm, taut body, continuing to work at the layers of fastenings they found on her clothes until they came to bare skin.

Minerva looked into Harry's eyes when he turned his face to her. She had registered the faint blush and seen naked lust and need in Harry's eyes. She had also seen something very complicated: fear combined with possessiveness and love, was as close as her mind could get, as Harry took her lips again and began working his way down her neck. When his lips hit her left nipple her world fell apart and reformed around Harry in a shattering orgasm. She was completely taken by surprise and was rendered immobile and almost helpless. Harry moved to her right nipple and the climax continued to rage.

This had never happened to her before; she normally required a fairly length period of stimulation before she could achieve release.

Her hands, having taken on a mind of their own, were stripping Harry and, when they finished with as much of him as they could reach, they ripped her the rest of the way out of her own clothes. She would be grateful later that Harry's clever hands had found and undone all of the fastenings, or she would have shredded one of her favorite working robes, her dress, and one of her more comfortable sets of underthings. She had managed to divest Harry of his robe and shirt and was leaning back against the couch in a puddle of silk and satin when he raised his marvelously talented mouth from her breast. She moaned in loss.

Harry rocked back on his haunches and looked at her. He was amazed at the well muscled, slightly tanned body before him. His mind spun off on the fact that she had no tan lines; he was imagining finding her lying nude in the sun on some tropical, black-sand beach. There was no fat on her. Minerva had a very cute belly, a miniature offset six-pack of muscle that led down to a neatly trimmed, fiery red triangle of hair over a pouting set of lips. Her state of desire became very obvious when he slid his hand down over her mons to her entrance and found that she was soaked.

Harry lost all his inhibitions and buried his face directly in her center. He made one long stroke with his tongue, capturing her slightly salty, musky, warm secretions. Minerva shuddered and moaned. Harry circled her outer lips delicately with his tongue as he pushed his nose into her folds and toward the top of her slit. Not hesitating, he went straight for her clitoris and gently suckled the warm, wet bud even further out of its hood. When he had sucked her out as far as he could, he mercilessly attacked her with tongue, suction, and-very, very gently-his teeth. After screaming his name, Minerva dropped into an incoherent growling scream and shuddered through one long, powerful orgasm, completely drenching Harry's upper body with her fluids.

Harry couldn't take it any more and sat up, his cock rising in front of him as he sat back on his heels. He pulled Minerva straight onto himself, completely burying his cock in her in one smooth motion. It was all suddenly too much for Minerva, and with a little sigh, she lost consciousness. Harry pulled her torso up to his chest and just sat for a moment, gently rocking her. Minerva came back to herself, looked Harry in the eye, and whispered, "Please, Harry, please." She locked her lips onto his and brought her legs around his waist.

As he began moving, her occasional muffled screams of orgasm could barely be heard. Harry apparently knew only the one way to make love, because he took up the same rhythm of long, full strokes at the highest pace possible that he had used on the bonded, Minerva moving with him. Soon he was viciously pounding into her, to the point where he feared injuring her. He slowed down and her eyes snapped open. "Please, Morgana, don't stop, my love." Harry, already close to his own peak, rammed forward into her until their pubic bones met painfully, and then he exploded, covering her birth canal in his seed. Minerva felt the heat of him splashing her insides and she exploded in a thrashing, screaming orgasm as the walls of the room rang and the light flashed.

Outside in the gym, the bonded had had to sit down and were all huddled together in a corner. When the bonding happened they all stiffened in orgasm, attempting to stifle their cries. The unbonded women hugged them and watched in awe as they all shuddered in a massive climax and a brilliant white light flowed from each of them.

Inside the bond, Nym spoke first as she recovered from her climax. "Morgana, Harry, did you kill Min? And oh, by the way, thank you. She is delicious."

"I don't think I hurt her, Nym, but she kind of passed out a couple of times."

"A couple of times? What did you do, Harry?"

"He loved me, Nym, and I could feel it. Not just sex, but-he loves me."

"Yes, it's awe-inspirin, isn't it? Speaking of awe-inspiring, very nice job, Min. That was a wicked orgasm."

"You could feel it?"

"Yes, and now you will, too. Every time somebody bonds, we can feel both sides, Harry and her, physical and emotional. You, Min, are one extremely hot fuck."

All of the bonded could feel Minerva's outraged pride at that remark.

"Nymphadora Potter, you may be my Alpha and no longer my student, but that doesn't mean you can't have your mouth Scourgified, young lady."

"And what about that will change you being a viciously hot fuck? Harry, do her again."

Harry withdrew and thrust into her just once, and Minerva collapsed into an orgasm on top of her aftershocks.

Stunned silence dominated the shuddering bond for a moment before the feelings of incredulous humor passed through them all, swiftly followed by Nym's glowing pride.

"Nymphadora Potter. Thank you, Minerva. That's the first time anyone has called me that."

"It's best, I think, to acknowledge the truth, milady. We are all Potter women now, and in here, at least, we can now use our true names. Now, if you could convince your ogre of a husband to stop making me come, maybe my head won't actually explode."

Harry, in the time-honored tradition of husbands everywhere, heard this conversation and felt the amusement and glowing pride of Nym and wisely said nothing. Instead he took the opportunity to roll Minerva up onto the couch and slowly push into her until their pubic bones met and then withdraw until he was just resting in her. He repeated this four more times and exploded in her again, dragging her, barely conscious, through another massive orgasm.

"I could make love to her all day."

"Oh please, no. Morgana, Harry, you have to stop. I can't. Rest, my darling, let me rest. You can take me again later, any time you want, anywhere. I'll never leave you."

"Anything you want, Min."

He smiled gently to himself and kissed Minerva. He lifted her off of himself and stood her in front of him. For a moment he hugged her legs and leaned up and snuggled his head into her belly. Minerva hugged his head to her and basked in his warmth. He leaned back slightly and kissed her between her tiny "innie" belly button and the top of her slit and then stood. He began to help her get dressed, but his hands were gently slapped away. The bonded had entered the room and surrounded Minerva. She was kissed soundly by each of them and then they dressed her. Towing Harry along in their wake, they reentered the gym.

As they cleared the door the unbonded women faced them, stopped what they were doing, and dropped deep curtsies. The bonded stopped and, smiling widely, returned the curtsies while Harry bowed deeply.

Chu Ling Ming smiled and shook her head. The look on her potential mate's face was priceless. He obviously was overwhelmed by what had just happened and appeared to be running on a kind of stunned autopilot. Ah, well, they must get the test done. "Milord and ladies, if you will follow me, we will test your abilities in the fine art of potion making."

Harry stepped to her and offered his arm. Placing her hand on his bare forearm, Chu recovered from the mini-orgasm that touching him had induced and steered Harry to one of the classrooms and into a seat. She moved to the front of the room. Daphne and Tracey slid into the seats on either side of Harry. Hermione and Ginny saw this and burst into giggles. Nym looked at the girls intently and then smiled at them as they blushed furiously. Harry was bemused by the commentary flowing in the bond. He felt Nym's chagrin and was about to rise and sit with her when he felt her amusement coming through. He shook his head, thinking to himself, "Women!" He received several glares, but the effect was ruined when the bonded all broke up laughing.

"Daphne, we have confused our lord. Take his mind off it, will you please?"

"Yes, milady." Daphne leaned over, put one hand on Harry's thigh and locked him in a blistering kiss. When they both needed air, she finally broke the kiss; and as she withdrew from a stunned Harry she whispered, "Please, Harry, take me next. I need you," into his mouth as she stared into his very green eyes.

Harry smiled shyly at her and nodded as Nym told him in the bond, "Yes, Harry, after this test in Minerva's room."

Minerva blushed as she smiled.

Chu said, "Okay, now that we've settled our lord...everyone please complete the test in front of you and then follow the instructions on the board."

The written test was very comprehensive; it dealt with interactions of ingredients and techniques. It was totally different from anything Harry had ever experienced in Potions classes at Hogwarts. The instructions on the board all dealt with the techniques of preparation. They demonstrated their technique on ingredients that Chu had put on the fronts of the tables. Harry went through it answering more than he knew with the knowledge from the bond.

Having finished before him, Daphne sat quietly watching Harry and gently stroking his thigh. When he had finished she stood, took his hand, and dragged him from the room to the sound of throaty chuckles from the women present. Harry surprised her by dragging Tracey along behind him as well.

Harry, using Amelia's knowledge, took the lead and crossed the gym, entering a large shower facility. He stopped in the anteroom and, turning, began stripping both girls. While he was working on their clothes he was also kissing and fondling them. The girls, not to be outdone, stripped Harry while touching him, familiarizing themselves with his body. They ended up in the shower in a kind of Harry-on-Slytherin sandwich. Harry turned the water on and they all screamed for a moment as the cold water hit them.

"I guess the cold shower thing is something else that doesn't apply to you, Harry," Daphne said as she looked down to where his cock stood erect, cold water notwithstanding.

"I think it would normally work, Daphne, but with you both here it would take longer than it took for the water to warm up."

Tracey sighed loudly and continued to explore Harry's rock-hard member. "Thank Morgana."

Daphne had had enough and tripped Harry with the back of her heel. As he fell, she held on as best as she could, lowering him to the floor. To her chagrin, as soon as he was on the floor Tracey mounted him and guided him to her entrance with her hand. She fully sheathed him in one thrust, screaming a little as he broke her hymen. Harry held her hips but was unable to offer more comfort as Daphne sat on his face, growling, "Harry, help me, I have to have relief."

Harry grinned at first. He had the Ice Queen of Slytherin sitting on his face, begging for oral sex, and the Brains of Slytherin impaled on his cock making odd little noises as she began to move. He obliged Daphne after she lifted his head slightly by the hair and thumped it gently on the floor of the shower. She cooed and began grinding onto his face.

As Harry tore into the two Slytherins, the rest of the ladies finished the test and moved into the gym. The more experienced women conjured chairs and they all sat listening to the sexual serenade coming from the shower.

Nym, unable to stand it as Harry neared his first climax, cast a silencing charm on the door. While it didn't help much, it did help some.

"Lass, we aren't going to get much done here until you settle in, plus I'm not sure what use these test results are as Harry seems to be bonding you all fully. He'll have access to all of your knowledge, and all of you will have access to it through him. I would suggest that I withdraw and that this first rotation through time be devoted to the laird bonding you."

"I believe I agree, Alastor, but what do we do about these girls? I mean some of them are under-age."

"Milady, they're all at least compatible and so will lose their virginity, at least to Harry, one way or another. The ancient laws actually cover this, believe it or not, so there will be no legal repercussions. Their parents or guardians know why they're here-Emmeline told them. And look at them, Tonks, they're losing control. We won't be able to prevent mating without hurting them, and at that point I believe Harry will take them and mate them by force."

"Amelia, couldn't we-I mean the already bonded-satisfy him for now? I mean, surely between the soon to be nine of us we can satisfy his urges."

"Nym, it's not just his urges."

"Amelia, if I may?"

"Certainly, Ambassador."

"Nym, he won't wear out, exactly. He can draw on not only what is according to Chu the biggest core she's ever seen, but also the extremely powerful witches he's already bonded. He'll simply take us all and then collapse. It's our duty to pace this breeding and ensure we don't hurt him. I would suggest we move this to the master suite and let nature take its course. We'll simply need to make him take breaks every once in a while, and feed and water him."

"Amanda, Harry is not a stallion at stud. He doesn't have to be fed and watered."

Just then the walls rang, the light flared from the bonded, and Nym as well as the rest of the bonded had to pause and breathe as Harry's orgasm and bonding of Tracey overwhelmed them, dragging them into orgasm as well.

As they regained their breath, Luna of all people spoke. "That's exactly incorrect, Nym. In this case he is in fact standing at stud to his magic."

The girls that knew her were amazed. She was speaking plainly and well, with no references to odd things or animals, and there was unconcealed fury in her voice.

"Dumbledore has caused this by denying Harry's training. Instead he attempted to bind Harry's magic, but he failed. The bindings caused Harry's already large, strong, focused core to grow by continually fighting the bindings; and now, with each bit of magic he links with, he gets closer to breaking or absorbing those bindings. We'll have to monitor those bindings and they'll have to be removed before they snap, causing a backlash. We must be extremely careful with Susan, Su, Ann, Chu, and myself. I might even say we should wait until after the bindings are removed, but that may not be possible. In any case, we should not be mated in succession or the strain will break the bindings if they're not given a chance to settle between us."

Hermione looked at Luna. "Luna, how do you know this?"

Luna turned her head to Hermione and her eyes went completely white.

Nym was startled, to say the least. "Morgana, Hermione, she's a true seer and probably an aura reader."

"Yes, Nym, I'm both; but how did you know?"

"The abilities are often found together, and no true seers are not aura readers. The white eyes thing is a giveaway, as well as the odd behavior."

"Drat, my eyes went again? Well, at least I won't have to Obliviate you lot."

"Eeerr, Luna! Who have you Obliviated?"

"Just my roommates, Cho, and only about the thing with the eyes."

"So why do we have to take care with the women you mentioned, Luna?"

"Hermione, those are the most powerful of the women left. I can tell the level of raw power by the level of brightness of their auras. Looking at Harry's aura has always been like looking at the sun at noon, but there have always been shadows on it. I did my research and learned that the most probable way that appearance happened was for someone to have applied a binding to his magic.

"Once I discovered that in my first year, I've been working to discover who placed the bindings. The magical signature on them most closely resembles Dumbledore's aura. At first I couldn't believe the Headmaster would do it, but then I started to really 'see' after my periods became regular, and I found that I could see backward and forward.

"I saw the events of 31 October 1981. After Voldemort was disincorporated, Dumbledore showed up at Godric's Hollow. He tried to take Harry from Lily's side and was blasted out of the house. Harry's magic had decided to protect him. So Dumbledore bound Harry's magic. After a long battle with Harry's magic, and magically exhausted himself, he had Hagrid remove Harry to Hogwarts while he recovered and decided what to do with Harry."

"Okay, so how do the women you mentioned compare with Harry?"

Luna struggled to come up with a frame of reference. As she struggled, the walls rang and the light flared from the bonded, and they again shuddered through an orgasm as Daphne joined them in the bond.

"Hermione, let's stay with the image of light to give you a frame of reference. Harry is like the sun in the summer at noon on a clear day. You, Ginny, and Nym are like the sun on a clear day in winter; Nym is slightly brighter. Still not comfortable to look at, but not as bad as Harry. Susan, Su, Ann, Chu, and myself are like the sun on a day with those really high, thin clouds. The rest of women here are like the setting sun just before it touches the horizon. Really bright,but you can at least look at it. Now, to complete your frame of reference, Muggles are dark-not pure black, but like a starlit night. Squibs are like a full-moon night. Most magical creatures, including most witches and wizards, are a torch in that night. The exception would be Unicorns and Dragons; they're like Harry."

The women in the gym sat astounded.

At the word "binding" at the start of Luna's diatribe, Chu had leapt to her feet and run into the shower room, followed by Emmeline and Ann. They were all trained in bindings and they knew what the effects of a poorly maintained binding were.

In the shower they found Harry on his back, floating about a foot off the floor, with Daphne lying on him and Harry fully sheathed in her. Harry was plundering her mouth with his and her breast with his hands while he used his trademark full-depth strokes on her, driving grunts and squeals from her. Tracey was sitting up in the corner with warm water flowing over her and a completely stupefied look on her face. Tracey did have one of the biggest smiles they had ever seen, however.

The three witches immediately whipped out their wands and started running deep searching charms on Harry. They all found the same thing: Harry's core had massive bindings on it. The bindings were failing.

"Ann, Emmeline, back up. We have to get out of here." Chu began dragging them backwards. Suddenly the walls rang and a blinding flash came from Harry. Harry, Daphne, and Tracey glowed white for a few seconds. Chu turned and pushed the other two witches from the room. She took a step to follow them and suddenly found herself, naked and bound, hovering in the air about waist high. Harry had sat up on his heels and Daphne had moved over by Tracey. Harry seemed to be struggling against something. Slowly but surely, Chu's legs were parted and she was pulled into Harry's lap. She sat up and reached for him.

Outside, Emmeline and Ann had come stumbling from the room.

The bonded were aware of the struggle that was going on between Harry and his magic. His magic had grabbed Chu and Vanished her clothes. As Harry sat up, the magic tried to impale her on his cock, and Harry was fighting the magic for control.

"Harry, let the magic take her."

"No, Nym."

"Harry, she's in compulsion. She wants to be taken."

"Not the point. Nothing will force me. Especially nothing will force me to potentially lose control and hurt a woman."

The bonded felt the mountainous will of their mate force his magic to comply. He let it hold Chu, but he would not let it move her any closer.

Harry opened his eyes and took Chu's breath away. It was like looking into the blast of a furnace smelting copper. Bright green fire lit his eyes. She leaned farther forward, pulling herself against him, and took his lips in a searing kiss. Moving her hips farther into his lap, she encountered his raging hard-on. Tilting her hips forward and up, she dragged the head of Harry's cock across her sex from top to bottom. She rotated her hips back down and as she felt him enter her slightly, she thrust herself fully onto him. Chu screamed as she was filled for the first time by something not made of ivory.

It had been truly miserable being a thirty-year-old virgin, but her magic had never let anyone near her. She had absolutely destroyed some good friendships trying to go farther than her magic had allowed.

Harry sat frozen until she broke the kiss. She leant back and, taking his hands, filled each of them with a large, taut, high-set breast. When her nipples hit his palms, she climaxed. Harry, feeling her squeeze him hard in climax, began to move. He immediately took up the full-depth, fast penetrations that the women seemed to like and Chu dropped into the strange, continuous orgasm that the bonded achieved. Harry pounded her mercilessly. Pushing her over backwards and pinning her wrist to what he thought was the floor, he searched for the end of Chu's orgasm in eight-inch strokes.

Daphne and Tracey collected themselves and moved over to Harry and Chu. Just as Harry climaxed, they leant down and locked lips on one of Chu's nipples each, laving it with their tongues. Chu screamed like a banshee and exploded, spraying Harry with fluid. Harry locked his hips as Chu clamped down on him, coating her with cum. The walls gave their characteristic gong, and the light flared from all the bonded. They collapsed in a smiling, humming pile, held just off the floor, Harry still completely sheathed in Chu.

Outside, the bonded had all collapsed in their third orgasm of the evening-and it had been massive.

In the bond they were all murmuring love and affection for Harry and each other. Luna looked at Ann and Emmeline. "Well, that was close. Ann, you can't be taken at the same time as Susan, Su, or myself."

Ann whipped up her wand and hit Luna with a charm. She looked at the data projected and whistled. She then hit Susan with the same charm and got another result that arched an eyebrow and drew a whistle. She hit Su last and said, "Well, all very, very high and within five points of each other."

"You would have loved Hermione, Ginny, or Nym's readings, then," Luna told her.

Ann turned the wand on Hermione and was just about to cast the charm.

"Ann, don't."

"Why not, Luna?"

"I'm assuming that the reading you got from us was near the top of the scale?"

"Over, actually."

"Alone, Hermione, Nym, or Ginny would be two or three orders of magnitude higher, and now that they're bonded and drawing off Harry's magic, it's possible your wand wouldn't be able to take the backlash and might explode."

Hermione had recovered enough to speak. "Mmm-hmm...ahhhh...Ann?"

Ann moved over to her and sat next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "Shhhh, Hermione, just rest."

"No, it's fine. Can your wand or the spell be recalibrated to a higher scale?"

"The charm can, but it's already higher than we've ever seen human magic before."

"Can you set it for Dragons?"

"That's a slightly different charm, but give me a minute and I can tweak it for human magic."

Hermione, Aurora, and all the Ravenclaws watched with interest as Ann deconstructed the charm arithmetically and rebuilt it, substituting the human magical recognition equations into the Dragon measurement parameters.

"Okay. Hold still, Hermione." Ann cast the charm with slightly different inflections and wand movements. She looked at her wand and had to sit down quite suddenly.

"Well?"

"You're a large, mature Hungarian Horntail, Hermione."

Peals of laughter echoed around the gym at both the answer and Hermione's gaping impersonation of a fish out of water.

Ann looked at Hermione and chuckled. "The numbers have been broken out by breed, Hermione. Some are stronger than others. You registered at the same level that a mature Hungarian Horntail, the strongest species, would." She grinned wickedly. "But not as high as a sitting mature Horntail."

Hermione's eyes bulged as she sputtered for a moment, until she saw Ann's face. She suddenly grinned wickedly, too. "Well, let me go see our lord and I'll see if we can do some practicing for that." Hermione got up and moved toward the shower. The rest of the bonded rose and joined her. The potential mates followed.

In the shower they found Harry still buried in Chu, with her legs and arms wrapped around him. Daphne and Tracey were curled up and wrapped around the still connected couple. All of them were asleep.

"Oh my, what I wouldn't give to sleep like that."

"Rosmerta!"

"What, Min? You already got yours. I'm still burning, here."

Nym shook her head ruefully and bent down to begin untangling her mates. The other bonded helped. The women were at one end of the shower room, while Nym took an unresisting and very pliable Harry into the other end of the room. She Vanished her clothes and stepped into the shower. Harry's arms came up around her and his lips found hers very gently.

"Morgana, Harry, ten women in a little over sixteen hours. Maybe we need to slow down a little."

"No, Nym, we need to finish the potential mates that are here. I don't know why, but something is happening. Can we stop the tests and concentrate on the mates for now?"

Nym thought about it for a moment. This was not the request of a sex-crazed teen. She could feel how scared he was. She also felt the same undefined fear. "Okay, Harry, but we'll have to redo the test on the next turn through time. First let's get some dinner."

"Okay, Nym." Harry leaned into her and gently, lovingly kissed her. Simultaneously he poured all his love for her into the bond.

Nym broke contact, shuddering. "You are getting way too good at that, Harry."

"It's your fault ,Nym. I never knew what love was before you."

"Come on, Harry, let's get you dressed."

They all dressed and made their way into the gym again. From there the Primaries and potentials followed their Alphas into the dining room and sat down to a sumptuous dinner.

Dinner had progressed to a point where they were all talking and enjoying each other's company.

"Nym, I think we need a schedule."

"Hermione, are you serious? This isn't exactly revising for exams."

"Nym, don't make me display my geekiness." The women all chuckled while Harry leaned over and cupped Hermione's cheek. She leaned into his hand and moaned. She took his hand and moved it to her lap. She squeaked when Harry got a wicked gleam in his eye and moved his hand through the buttoned seam of her dress and between her thighs, cupping her sex over her panties. Hermione put one of her hands over his and gently rocked her pelvis into his hand. After a moment, when Harry neither removed his hand nor went any further, she continued.

"It is now 5:30 on the fifth. We have until midnight on the seventh. That leaves us thirty hours. We have twenty-four women, by my count, who still need to be either bonded or mated in this turn. That means we'll have six hours for meals and for Harry to rest if we give each woman an hour with him. I propose we use the following list." She waved her wand, and a piece of parchment appeared on the walls with the list:

Susan Bones
Emmeline Vance
Septima Vector
Bathsheba Babbling
Rita Skeeter
Aurora Sinistra
Amanda Sherman
Rosmerta Johnston
Ann Morley
Katie Bell
Luna Montgomery
Cho Chang
Marietta Edgecomb
Hannah Abbot
Shelia Fawcett
Megan Jones
Mandy Brocklehurst
Sally Ann Perks
Su Li
Padma Patil
Parvati Patil
Luna Lovegood

"I realize that's only twenty-two names, but the two youngest aren't here. Narcissa and Bellatrix are also not here, and we have yet to decide what to do with them. And Harry has already bound ten of us. So pending any objections, I believe Harry can retire and we can begin."

Nym looked around the room, and everyone nodded. She took Harry and led him to bed. As they passed, Susan took Harry's offered arm, going to the master suite with them.

Over the next four hours Harry took Susan in a shattering display of raw sex and how to fully use a young woman. Susan was thrilled out of her mind, several times. Emmeline received a long, slow, fulfilling session, and Septima and Bathsheba got a very romantic, highly educational threesome. Every time a new mate was bonded, the previously bonded women were pushed into orgasm.

Nym and Harry had moved to the bathtub and were gently making love when they were joined by Rita. Rita was an experienced woman, having been bonded before her husband was later killed. She could not have been considered "loose", but she was experienced. She proceeded to teach Harry and Nym everything she knew as he ground her into a very fine, completely satisfied pile of goo. They left her shattered on a couch in the bedroom.

Nym lay down with Harry and watched while he destroyed Aurora. Amanda came to bed with them and simply watched Harry as he slept, buried deep within the beautiful Astronomy Professor. Amanda drifted to sleep to be awakened by a screaming orgasm as Harry sucked her clit clear of its hood and, holding it gently with his teeth, flicked the very end of it with his tongue until she came, convulsing and screaming his name. When Amanda released his head with her thighs, Harry crawled up her body, never stopping as he plowed straight into her center. She didn't remember much after that until she became aware in the bond. Her bond mates were cheering and wolf whistling. They went back to sleep with him still in her.
Sign up to rate and review this story