Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > -And he's making you scream with his hands on your hips-

Chapter One

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

This is the sequel to Drop A Heart.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-06-16 - Updated: 2007-06-17 - 619 words

0Unrated
"Storm, where do you want me to put these other boxes?" Pete asked. I was finally moving in with him in LA. We had been together for a year. Everything had worked out with him traveling on tour and back and forth from LA to Chicago. I had some of my stuff back at his house in Chicago, but the band decided they were moving to LA permanently. I had quit my job at the hospital to be able to come out here.

"I don't know. It's your house." I replied. He put the box down and walked over to me.

"Its your house now to you know..." He said. He kissed me on the cheek.

"I know.." I replied. "Just put that box in one of the guest rooms."

He nodded, picked the box up and then walked up stairs.

I finished getting the boxes out of the mover truck and took them upstairs.

Pete and I sat down on the bed exhausted.

"Well, that was fun." He said sarcastically. I laughed. Hemingway jumped up on the bed and started licking Pete on his face.

"Hemmy, stop." He said pushing him away.

"Aw...poor baby." I said petting Hemingway.

"I see how it is. You love the dog more than me."

I giggled, "No, hun, you have that backwards. You love that dog more than you love me."

"Nu-huh."

"Yes-huh." I moved away from him.

"No."

"Whatever Pete."

"Babbyyyy....." He whined and gave me that pouty face of his.

"Ugh..fine."

"Haha! Yes! Pete-1, Storm-NOTHING."

"You're such a loser. You better be lucky I love you so much."

"I know and yes, I am very lucky to have you in my life."

"When is Ariel coming to stay with you?" I asked.

"Um, next week." He said.

Pete didn't get full custody of Ariel. He was devastated about it, but he still gets to see her. Gabby moved to San Francisco a couple of months ago so she isn't too far away. Ariel is a true daddy's girl. She's beginning to talk really well even though most of is still garbled baby talk.

"That's good."

"Yeah, I can't wait to see her."

I smiled.

"Me either..."

"I hope that someday we can really be a family. Like when we get married and stuff." Pete said.

"I know, but I do think of Ariel as my own..." I replied.

"Yeah, but I know that you do want to have kids someday...right?"

I nodded,"I'm only 22..and a half..."

"Yeah...and I'm almost 33. God, I'm old."

"No, you're not."

"Okay...." He looked at the clock.

"Shit. I have to go for a meeting with band..in like 20 minutes." He said.

"Mkay." I said.

He kissed me and then left.

I wonder what this meeting is about. I mean, the guys have been saying that they want to settle down and stuff. Especially with Andy and Karen having a baby soon. I thought.

Karen is Andy's wife. She was one of the girls they were with that night at the hotel. They've been married for about six months and she is about four months pregnant. I get along with her really well and she's become one of my best friends. Speaking of best friends, Kay moved out of the house we lived in and sold it. She moved to New York to pursue the whole Suicide Girls modeling thing she wanted to do. I still talk to her and we hung out before I moved out here.

Patrick is dating this girl named Phoenix, but we call her Phi. Joe is the only single one and we've been trying to hook him up with girls but it never works out.
Sign up to rate and review this story