Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

Oh, Thank God.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 3 reviews

Just read...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 406 words

0Unrated
I woke up in a hospital.
Benji, and everyone else was there.
"What, What happened to me?" I asked in a weak voice.
"You passed out." Benji said looking at me.
"Did I loose...?" I couldn't finish it.
Benji looked at me for a long time before answering.
"No." He smiled slightly.
"Can everyone leave so I can talk to her alone, please?" Benji asked kindly.

"What's going on baby?" I asked. I'm so confused.
"Umm.. The wedding was too much for you. The doctor said that since of your past, you are very week and normally you would of lost them. But you didn't baby. It's a miracle." He said smiling.
One thing cought my attention though. Them?
"Benji, what do you mean "them"?" I asked.
"Katie, were having twins!" He said excitedly.
"Oh, we are?!?" I was just as excited as he was but calmed down by rememebering what he just said. If the wedding was too much, them being excited like that would be too much.
What was I supposed to do? show no emotion for 7 months?
"One thing though." He got serious again.
"what?" I asked in a scared voice.
"You have to come in for a check up once a week until you go into labor." He said.
"That's not that bad..." It is though. I hate hospitals.
"Katie, You hate these places." He sid worried.
"as long as your by my side, I'm not afraid of anything." I said caressing his cheeck. He smiled.


-6 and a half months later-

I was sitting at home, I just got home from the hospital 2 days ago and if I have to go anymore times, I will make this baby come out. It's driving me crazy.
so me and Benj, Joel and Maggie are just laying around and enjoying time with each other and then BAM! it hit me.
I sat up quickly, holding my stomach, screaming in pain.
"Ow." I shouted. The sucky part was, that everyone was in shock and not moving.
"HOSPITAL!!! NOW!!!" I never thought I'd say that anytime soon.
Everyone started running. Benji just grabbed the car keys and got me in the car. Maggie and Joel would bring my overnight bag I've packed already.
This is where the adventure begins. My new husband, and brother in law with me. My sister. My babies coming..
I couldn't wait. Literally.



Sorry it's short guys. I need reviews. :] Thanks.
-Kt.
Sign up to rate and review this story