Categories > Original > Romance > Your Tears Rain Down On Me

Your Tears Rain Down On Me

by ImSupposed2loveyou 0 reviews

Part 1

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 429 words

0Unrated
"I can still hear your footsteps,
Feel the presence that you left,
But I can't hear you breathing,
I can still see your shadow,
Feel your head upon my chest,
But I can't stop the bleeding"



The scrawny looking punk kid sang as he jumped manicly around the small stage. She had came to this place every friday night for the last 3 years but had never seen a band that even compared to these guys. There had been some good ones but none had been as good as these. They were her air supply, her drug, what kept her going through the week until her next dosage was due.


*


Exiting through the back door, he pulled his jacket tighter round him as the raindrops fell and the wind blew in his face. He muttered something under his breath along the lines of stupid weather, before heading off down the street.

Looking up into the sky he closed his eyes letting the raindrops hit his face. Shoving his hands into his pockets he glanced down the street. He looked towards the old run down coffee shop at the end of the road near the river and smiled at the familiar figure standing there, waiting.


*


She leaned against the wall as the rain poured down on top of her, she didn't care, she was used to it, infact she had grown to love the rain, it was one of the things that made her love England so much that she had sworn to herself never to leave. She closed her eyes, listening to the soft sound of the rainfall around her and let out a small sigh.

She felt two arms wrap around her, and the warmth of somebody elses body against hers. Leaning back into them she felt them rest their head upon her shoulder. Taking in the familiar presence that she missed more and more every second it was gone, she gently linked her fingers with theirs.


*


A smile crept onto his lips as he felt her fingers interlock with his. He didn't care about the rain hammering down on top of him, to him it wasn't even raining, all he cared about was that she was back in his arms once more and that he didn't plan on letting go anytime soon.

Placing a tender kiss to her neck he looked out infront off him and across the river. This was what made him happy, the small things, like standing in the rain with someone you truly cared for, someone you truly loved, someone you couldn't live without.
Sign up to rate and review this story