Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Starbucks, Hoodies, and Plane Rides, Oh My!

by patdfan27 1 review

This chapter is a little crappy, but I am feeling very generous today so I am posting two chapters back to back! Read Rate and Review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 1083 words

0Unrated
Vicki's POV

I woke up the next morning to find no Pete lying down next to me. Strange I thought. I grabbed on of his many hoodies and went downstairs. I checked every nook and cranny of that house and no Pete in sight. His car wasn't there, but why wouldn't he leave a note saying he was leaving? I went to go get my cell phone to call him when I heard the front door being opened. He closed the door and he seemed like he had a song in his head because he was rocking out to something before he noticed me.

"Hey I went to Starbucks and got you your favorites. What's with the look?"

"You didn't leave a note and I was starting to get worried."

"I am sorry, I was hoping to come back before you waked up. Forgive me, please? And if it is any consolation you look absolutely fucking hot in my hoodie."

"Oh really? You should see what under here." He came over and put his hand up the hoodie and felt my very naked body underneath.

"You are one very kinky girl."

"I know." I smiled and brought him into a kiss but quickly pulled away. "I need food before my stomach eats itself."

"Well I brought you a scone along with your coffee."

"I wonder how you knew I liked scones with my coffee."

"I am psychic." I laughed and sipped my frozen coffee and ate my scone. Pete and I were playing footies under the table when both our phones started to go off. Pete and I reached for our phones and looked at them in confusion.

"Your dad is calling me."

"Patrick is calling me. Did we switch phones?"

"No my sidekick is older than your and has more dints." We both answered our phones and took them to separate rooms.

"Hey Pat."

"Vicki are you still in town because I tried going by your hotel but you didn't answer."

"Yea I am I just went to go get breakfast. What's up?"

"So I found you a band and I want you to start practicing today with them."

"Great where do you want me to meet you?"

"At O'Hare in 2 hours."

"The airport?"

"Yea they are based out of LA and your dad is actually the one who found them. He is actually talking to Pete about them right now as we speak."

"Ok, yea I will meet you there in a couple of hours."

"Ok, and did you talk to Pete last night?"

"No the rain was miserable so I went to the hotel."

"Ok, I will see you at the airport then. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up the phone and sat back down in Pete's kitchen. He came in a couple minutes later and sat down next to me.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing I have to leave for LA in a couple of hours, which totally sucks because I won't see you for the next couple of weeks because we will both be practicing for tour."

"Well as your boss, I have to check out your band and make sure they can play. So I am flying out for a few days and you can stay at my house and tell your dad you are coming up with music for your next album."

"Really, what about Patrick? He is coming too."

"Then you have to be quiet when I am fucking you then."

"Yea ok but what if he wonders why I am there in the first place?"

"We will figure it out, I promise." He tucked my hair behind my ears and kissed me.

"I have to go get my stuff from my hotel and go meet up with Pat."

"How about you can wait until I finish packing, then I can take you to your hotel and the airport?"

"That's fine, but I need more clothes." I gave him an innocent smile and he nodded. I changed into the clothes he gave me and watched him pack 20 different hoodies. I pulled one out and put it on. He crossed his arms and tapped his foot.

"Excuse me, but I do believe I pack that for me."

"You can have it back after I am done wearing it. Besides it smells like you and I love the way you smell." He gave me a quick kiss and finished packing.

"Well before I leave LA I have to have something that smells like you, because I love the way you smell."

"That can be arranged. You got everything?" He nodded and I looked over by the couches where Hemmy was sleeping.

"I forgot, usually Hemmy is the one distracting me not you." He grabbed his bags and Hemmy and we headed to the hotel to get my bags. I got a text message from Pat to meet him at a private airport instead and showed it to Pete.

"What are we going to do? He thinks I didn't go over to your house and now we are showing up in the same vehicle?"

"Vicki, don't worry." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. A half hour later we arrived at the private airport. I grabbed my bag and Pete grabbed his and Hemmy and we walked over to Patrick.

"Did you guys drove in the same car?"

"Yea, and we will explain everything on the plane. And why are we taking a private jet?"

"Thank Butch." Typically of my dad. I shrugged if off and boarded the plane. Pete filled in Pat about us and Pat just kept nodding listening to the story. "You know when it comes time for touring you need to tell Joe because he is going to wonder who Pete is having sex with every single night."

"Why Joe?"

"Joe and I share a bus, because I don't mind him smoking and he doesn't mind Hemmy."

"That makes sense. If we tell Joe we have to tell Andy too. It is only fair."

"Ok if it is fair. Pat do you mind if Vicki spends a few nights at our house in LA?"

"It's fine by me, just let me know when you are going to have sex so I can listen to my music."

"Deal." We talked about my album release which is in 2 days the whole rest of the way to LA. I am officially starting to freak out about everything in my life right now, I am not even going to lie.
Sign up to rate and review this story