Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Strike Up The Band, Rydon Is Beckoning

Chapter Sixteen

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

gkjldkgjlgkd

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-21 - Updated: 2007-06-22 - 657 words

0Unrated
Ryan's POV-

I watched as Brendon looked up in thought, before he could share.

"Wait, I have an idea." he said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'll tell you at Taylor's wedding." he said.

I nodded.

"Why then?" I asked.

"Just because, it's relevant." he said, inching his chin.

"No, I wanna know now, you got me exited for it." I whined.

Brendon bit his lip, and shook his head.

"Nope." he said.

"I'M ICHING TO KNOW, BRENDON!" I screamed.

It was actually really getting to me, I wanted to know. It was that feeling when someone says 'want to know a secret?' and then teases you with it.

"The wedding's only a few weeks away, you can wait." he said, crossing his arms, and looking up.

I took his arms in mine, and got on top of him, looking down at him, my eyes meeting his.

"Tell me, or I'm not getting off." I said.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Works for me." he said, promptly.

Suddenly, the front door opened. I looked up, still on top of Brendon.

Jon giggled.

"Are we- interrupting anything?" he asked, Spencer muffling his laughs as well.

I got off of Brendon quickly.

"No." I said, sitting forward, as Brendon sat up.

"Okay...well we were just checking in, seeing if maybe you two would want to get something to eat...but we can leave." Spencer said.

"No, it's okay. I'm hungry, I'd like some food. How about you, Brendon?" I said, looking at Brendon.

"Sure." he said, getting up.

We all walked out to the car, and me and Brendon sat in the front, as the other two got up front, and started the car up.

We drove to a nice place, and all got seated, of course Brendon made sure he was next to me.

Now, this was weird.

My mind was suddenly flooded with the flashback of last time we were out to eat like this. How Brendon told me the news, and I walked out on him.

How I cried all night, and how many times he called me, before I shut my phone off. And all of those heartfelt messages I listened to the next day, and how I wanted to take him back, but I couldn't find it in my broken heart to do so.

How I missed those days were me and Brendon just laid around the house, tangled up in each other.

I remembered the feeling I got when the doctor told me my love, Brendon, had died, and then the opposite one I had gotten when they had told me a miracle had happened, and I suddenly had my love back.

I remembered that time, on the talk show, that Brendon had first broken my heart.

The entry that Brendon had posted on PATD.com, and my response.

The doctors taking my blood for Brendon's life, and how it didn't even hurt.

Then I remembered the first time I kissed Brendon, in that hotel room, in Japan.

"Ryan?" Brendon said, his finger snapping in my face.

"Huh?" I asked.

"It's your turn to order." he said.

"Okay." I said, as I put in my order.

"What was that all about?" Brendon said, as Jon and Spencer talked amongst themselves.

"Truthfully?" I said, looking left then right.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I just kind of relived all of last year..." I said, kind of clueless.

Brendon smiled.

"Ah, what a good year." he sighed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Brendon, that was the year you died, and the year you humiliated me on national TV, and the year you tried to kill yourself for the first time, and the year Pete kicked our asses, and the year..." I continued.
"Yeah, I get it." Brendon said, waving it off.

I smirked.

"But, it had it's good points. Remember that time we got locked in that airport?" I said, laughing.

He smiled.

"How could I forget?" he said.
Sign up to rate and review this story