Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > It Seems Like The Weirdest Day Ever

It Seems Like The Weirdest Day Ever

by nicole_Frank 0 reviews

the most weri and crazy story ever!! written by nicole_Frank and Amber Revenge hope you enjoy our weird creation!!!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo, Other - Warnings: [?] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-06-22 - Updated: 2007-08-11 - 729 words

0Unrated
This is our crazy creation!!
read and enjoy!!! -Jessica Nicole


Yeah I'm crazy and think up weird shit like this. Haha but yeah read it! Add/Message me on myspace and tell me if you like it or not. Myspace.com/bunny_xx Mmkay enjoy!!
xxx-Amber Revenge
-----------------------------------------------




In fudel Japan the last two remaining members of the band of seven were arguing. "There is supposses to be one more of us!" Bankotsu yelled at Jakotsu "I know but she is not here. Maybe she'll get here soon. We just have to wait..." Jakotsu said as he stared at the stars "Hey Bankotsu look! That star looks like A DVD player!" Bankotsu gave him a look and the whacked him upside the head. "You stupid dream of making a DVD player is well... STUPID!" "sigh It is not a dream... it's a goal!" -4 hours later- "When is she going to get here?!" Bankotsu whined. "Oh we have to do the chant first... I forgot." Jakotsu jumped up and started to spin around in a circle. "BAND O SEVEN! BAND O SEVEN! BAND O SEVEN! BAND O SEVEN!" "Jakotsu... what the fuck are you doin?!" "Try it we have to do it to get her here. BAND O SEVEN! BAND O SEVEN!" Bankotsu jumped up and started to spin and chanted with him. "BAND O SEVEN! BAND O SEVEN! BAND O SEVEN!" Jakotsu fell down from being dizzy and started to laugh. "You actualy did it!! You fell for it!!" WHACK!!!!!!!!





-Present Japan-
"Oh my gawsh! I cant belive you took me to Japan with you!" A girl with Red hair and glasses said in excitment. "Um... you hid in my suitcase... now I have no clothes..." said a tall girl with brown/black hair. "I'm sorry Amber! But at least we have money!" Amber looked at her for a min "Yeah... and you are going to give me all your money to pay for the clothes you threw outta the plane!" "But I have clothes. I had a suitcase in your other suitcase with all your books and cds." "Wait... did you throw them out the plane too?" The girl looked down. "Jessica! IMA KILL YOU!!!" Amber started to pull Jessia's hair "Amber wait! It's Gerard Way!!!" Amber stoped pulling her hair "OMG! Where??" She looked around for him "Right there!" Jessica pushed Amber torwds Gerard and she ran into him and the fell on the ground. "Owww..." He said "I am so sorry!! Here let me help you up! I shouldn't hae been standing there." Gerard for some odd reason was apologizing. "Um... I ran ito you... not the other way around..." "AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Jessica started screaming and she was being kid napped. Amber hugged Gerard "Thanks now help me save her! That bitch owes me money!" "Huh? okay?" Amber and Gerard ran after Jessica but the got hit in the head with a watermelon and they fell on the ground and passed out. When they woke up they didnt know where they were. "Ugh... Gerard where are we?" Amber moaned outta pain. Her head was kiling her and she couldn't see. "We are in some sort of shrine. Lets get out of here." "But I can see anything..." Gerard let out a tiny laugh "Cuz you have a blind fold on." "Oh... that explains alot." Amber took the blind fold off and stared at the gorgous man in front of her. She was amazed that she was here with him. "Gerard..." "Yeah?" "Can I have a hug? And a picture with you?" Gerard laughed "Okay but remember we are stuck here." Amber got up and hugged Gerard. It was a long hug not the normal ones. The ones you give the people you really love. "HEY YOU! HOW DID YOU GET UNTIED?" a really big fat man came into the room. "Oh no!" "Hold on Amber dont let go of me!" Gerard jumped down the well that was behind them. Amber never let go but she never wanted to anyway. "Gerard?" "Yeah?" "Where are we?" they climbed outta the well and saw trees and grass... it was not where they were before. "This is weird..."



------------------------------------------------
End of chapter one. Wanna find out what happens? Wanna know if Jessica is alive? Who is the other member of the Band O Seven? read more to find out.
xxx-Amber Revenge
-Jessica Nicole
Sign up to rate and review this story