Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Is This Wa Dreams Are Made Of?

Thoughts

by HaTe-MaiL 0 reviews

hjgfhgdf

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Chuck Comeau, David Desrosiers, Jeff Stinco, Patrick Langlois, Pierre Bouvier, Sebastien Lefebvre - Published: 2007-06-22 - Updated: 2007-06-23 - 547 words

0Unrated

"Wake up!!!" Robin shook me, I quickly sat up hitting my head on the seat in front of me.

"Ow," I whispered to myself. Robin laughed and so did I. We walked off the plane and went to baggage check out. "Can you get my bag? I'm gonna check my messages."

"Okay go ahead," Robin smiled at me. I smiled back at her and went by a nearby bench.

"You have two new messages," the robotic voice said, "first new message." The voice changed and right away I knew it was Benji.

"Hey baby! Why is your cell off? It's never off, well anyway call me when u get this. Love you!"

"Second new message."

"Anna!!! It's Gen, where are you? Did you go to the GC concert to see your beloved? Well anyway call me when you can, hopefully soon." I laughed at that message, she was acting strange, it would be even funnier if she was here talking like that. I dialed Genevieve first, and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Gen, you called me?"

"Yeah! Where are you I went to your house all I heard was Cash barking, so I went in and you were gone."

"I'm gonna surprise Benji."

"Are you going to his concert?"

"Yeah me and Robin."

"Is somebody watching Cash?"

"Uhh, I called Kate but she said she would find somebody else to watch him."

"Well, I'll see if somebody is watching him and if not I'll watch him, I've always wanted a dog!" I laughed and so did she.

"Okay I gotta call Benj, oh and if somebody calls the house... DO NOT ANSWER IT!!!"

"Oh yeah cause Benji doesn't know you're there. Okay bye."

"Bye." I hung up and called Benji.

"Hey Babe."

"Hey Benj, you called?"

"Yeah, why was your phone off?"

"I wasn't feeling good and turned it off so I could take a nap."

"Oh, are you gonna get sick a lot?"

"Duh! I'm pregnant!"

"Yeah, that sucks...I'm glad I'm not a girl." I laughed.

"I'm glad too. So why did you call?"

"Just wanted to let you know that I made it to the next city!"

"Okay."

"Did you make up your mind about when your coming down?"

"I'm still trying to see when I can, alright it's late and I wanna get home."

"Okay babe, hope you feel better."

"Thank you! I love you."

"I love you too, Bye."

"Bye." I hung up and walked over to Robin. I smiled and grabbed my bag, we walked down the busy hallway, I was just trying to avoid my picture taken or having to give an autograph. If I didn't like the reports about me now, wait until I start showing. We flagged down a taxi and started talking on our way to the hotel. I was surprised Robin wasn't saying things about the baby, maybe because somebody else is here.

I woke up the next morning and took a shower, I started humming `Little Things' only because I love that song so much. I was thinking about Benji and out future child, and maybe he would ask me to marry him, but I still need to tell my parents about this child. What a great experience that's gonna be!

Sign up to rate and review this story