Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Is Screaming Ryan Ross

This Is Screaming Ryan Ross

by sarh10323 0 reviews

I decided i don't want to continue this stary anymore. at least not from clara's point of veiw. i want to write it from her cousins piont of veiw and call this a one shotter. read it anyways.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-23 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 1455 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'm sitting in the common area of Bishop Gorman high school with my friend Mel and she, like always, is bugging me about my relationship with Ryan until she sees him and his friend Spencer approaching our table. Spencer is her boyfriend for the time being. She gets up to go and greet him and Ryan makes his way over to me.

"Hey Ry! Ca you believe that we're finally going to leave this place once and for all? And today's only a half day for seniors."

"Yeah, It'll be great." He says unenthusiastically.

"What's wrong, Ry?"

"Well, I've been thinking a lot lately and-"he starts but gets cut off by the bell."

"Look Ryan you're going to have to talk to me later. I really want to know what's wrong. Byes."

We go our different ways not talking until lunch was over and we we're free to leave. As I step out the doors I instantly pull out my cell phone to call Ryan but he's already way ahead of me. I answer the phone by asking, "How'd you know that I was about to call you?"

"Oh, I'm just good like that."

"So, why are you calling?"

"No reason in particular. Why were you going to call me?"

"Ummmmm, I still want to know what's up."

"Well, I don't want to talk about that over the phone. Do you want to come to my place and do a movie later?"

"Uhh, Sure but, only if it's the 1968 version of Romeo and Juliet it's my--"

"Favorite. I know already. Do you want to go get a smoothie?" he asks as I turn my car on. "I've got an infinite amount of time on my hands right now sooo..."

"Sure. I could use a smoothie. But, can I drive my car home and have you pick me up cause I'm broke and on empty." And I secretly want to be in the same small car as you but I'm not going to tall you that part.

"Sure that's cool."

Once I'm inside Ryan's tiny little car I start to interrogate him.

"Okay Ry, tell me what's going on. I've noticed you haven't been yourself lately."

"Well I really don't know how to say this."

"What is it?" I prod. "Come on Ry, you know that you can trust me with anything."

"Okay, What if I told you that I didn't want to go to college? Please don't yell."

"What?!? Ryan you got a full ride scholarship. How can you turn that away?"

"I just want to put more time into my music. That's all. The band is trying to get a second guitarist/backing vocalist and we think we've found someone."

"But Ryan what if you're giving up a full ride just for a fluke."

"It's not a fluke." He says as we pull into tropical smoothie.

"Fine. I'll support you whichever road you choose but Ryan it's a FULL RIDE."

"Let's just go get our smoothies my treat, Okay?"

We approach the counter and Ryan orders two tropi-coladas. Ryan and the dude behind the counter, Brendon according to his nametag, apparently know each other because they start to talk while we wait for our drinks.

"So Ryan, Is this your girlfriend?" smoothie dude asks.

"Ohnononono" We say at the same time and start laughing.

"No Brendon we're just friends." Ryan adds.

"Ryans been like my best guy friend since freshman year." I say. Then I ask, "Who are you?"

"Oh, Clara this is Brendon and he's the guy we're looking at for our next project."

"So, you're the guy that Ryan's giving up a full ride for."

"Ryan, You got a full ride? Dude, you have brains and you're not going to use them!" Brendon says as he hands us our smoothies.

"Trust me I got through high school on pure luck. I don't remember studying once. See ya later." He says before we go to a couple of stools facing the outside window.

"So, where'd you find him?"

"Right here. Me and Spence came in one time talking about it and he was over listening and introduced himself and seemed really interested. He even gave up numbers to call and get background information. His guitar teacher, his piano teacher, his vocal coach, he's a choir nerd if you can believe that but, they all said how talented he is and what potential he has. We're having our first practice this afternoon in on hour actually."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"Because I'm telling you now and I want you to come and tell us how we sound."

"Really, I can do that? That's so kewl!" I exclaim. I look around and everyone is staring at me like a freak jumping out of her seat. "I'll just sit down now."

Ryan laughs throatily then says, "Look Bren's shift is over. We're giving him a rid to practice because he broke his car."

Brendon walks over to us and asks, "Are you's guy's ready's to goes?"

"Sure, I'm ready to hear you who I've heard so much about."

When we get to Ryan's Garage after going to Brendon's to pick up his acustic we wait for Spence and Brent to show. Brendon starts to mess around with his guitar and he's actually not that bad but he's nowhere near as good as Ryan.

"So Brendon you're supposed to do backing vocals too right?" I ask. Brendon nods."Care to sing for us?"

"Oh, if you insist." He answers and starts to play a cover of fall out boy's Where Is Your Boy Tonight. "When I wake up I'm willing to take my chances with...." Spencer and Brent enter after the first chorus and Brendon ends there.

"Hey, Spencer, Brent, come into the kitchen with me.....now." Ryan instructs.

When they're out of earshot I say to Brendon, "Dude, you were awesome. Ryans my best friend and all but you sing better by far. And this opinion stays between the two of us, okay?"

"Great and thanks, all I really want to do is sing but I also need to be in a band so I can do what I love and have fun and if this project of ours goes anywhere or even gets a record deal that's an added bonus."

Ryan and the guys come back in and ryan says, 'Okay Brendon, we have com to an executive decision and if it is okay with you we want you to be the lead singer and I can play guitar and do backing vocals."

"Really? That's awesome. I didn't want to sing back-up anyways and messing with guitar stuff is maddening."

"So, now that you guys have a full band what are you going to do next?" I pipe up.

"I'm going to teach Brendon time t dance and nails for breakfast but Spence and Brent you guys can leave since you know those already and we're working with words here."


By 5:30 Brendon has learned the songs and Ryan and I are trying to find a way to get him gone but, he found out about our movie night and insists on staying. When we get to watching the movie I end up between Ryan and Brendon. I'm snuggled into Ryan who has his arm around my shoulder. After about fifteen minuets of this Brendon turns to us and says, "Are you two sure you're not together because you look pretty together."

"Oh, Brendon there's a difference between looking together and looking like we've known too much for too long." I answer. "This is just the kind of relationship Ryan and I have."

"Exactly the kind of relationship we have." Ryan mutters squeezing me into him a little tighter.

"Uh-huh." Brendon says skeptically. About thirty minuets later brendon starts talking again. This time he says, "Oh, it pains me to see two people who are so obviously in love refuse to admit it."

"Shut Up Brendon." I say.

"Nope. I'm not going to shut up until I get what I want and I want the two of you together."

I snuggle into Ryan even more then he whispers into my ear low enough that brendon can't hear, "I want exactly what he wants. That's another reason that I've been acting strange lately. I want you to be my girlfriend but only if you're comfortable with it. So..."

"What are the two of you whispering about over there?" Brendon asks. We both ignore him.

Then I whisper to Ryan, "Of course I'm comfortable with it." Then Ryan gives me the most passion filled kiss I've ever had which turd into very passion filled making out with Brendon cheering in the background of course.
Sign up to rate and review this story