Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Hold On (A Billy Martin Love Story)

Meeting the Guys and Tragic Losses

by brightblack 0 reviews

This is a story I wrote a while ago and I posted it other places now I'm putting it here! Oh and the girls in this story are based off me and my friends. Disclaimer: This is a totally fictional s...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 2303 words

0Unrated
You are getting in this elevator because you are in California for a school assignment. So your on the elevator and you hear "Would you hold that door please?" So you hold open the door and in walk Billy Martin, Benji and Joel Madden. You see them and your mouth just drops. Then Benji says "Ummm will you push number 9 please?" You are standing in front of the buttons so they can't get to them. You step sway from the buttons and you are also going to floor number 9. "Oh so you are going to floor 9 too?" "Yep. Oh sorry my name's Krystal" You stick your hand out and Billy is the first to shake it. Then you shake Benji's then Joel's hands "Let me guess you know who we are?" "Yes I do. You are Benji Madden, you are Billy Martin and you are Joel Madden." "Wow so you do know us" "Not only do I know you guys but I am also a big fan" "Oh really?" "Really here I'll show you" You start taking your hoodie off and Joel says "Oooo she's going to strip for us" You laugh and say "Shut up Joel" You take your hoodie off the rest of the way and display a Good Charlotte shirt. It is black and it has a picture of all of them except Chris and it says "Good Charlotte" on it. Benji says "Hey that's me" and he is about to poke the picture of him but you stop him because the picture is right across your chest "Excuse me Benji but please keep your hands away from that area." Benji moves his hand and says "Sorry." "It's ok I know that most guys don't think before they act" "Hey that's not nice" "Yea but it's true" "So what if it's true I don't like to hear the truth" "Ok then I won't tell you that we are at the ninth floor" "We are?" "I can't tell ya" You walk out of the elevator and Benji says "I guess we are. Hey Krystal what's your room number?" "I don't know. I can't tell you" "Billy will you ask Krystal what number her room is?" Billy laughs and says "Krystal what number is your room?" "Number 927" "Really?" "Yep" "Benji and Joel's is # 926, Chris and Paul's is #928 and mine is #929" "So you will be on the same side as me?" "Yep" So you are about to go into your room, Benji and Joel are already in theirs, when Billy says "Hey Krystal do you like video games?" "Yeah I do why?" "'Cause I was just wondering if you might want to come play some time" "How about we play right now?" "Ummm Ok" "K just let me put my hoodie in my room and grab my cell phone" "Ok I'll just wait right here" "Ok I'll be right back" So you run and put your hoodie on the couch and grab your phone. You see that you have a message. You listen to it and it was you friend Lydia. She says "Krystal why don't you have your god damn phone? I need to talk to you it's urgent please call me back." The whole time she is saying this she is crying "Ummm Billy?" "Hmmmm?" "Would it be ok if I mad a quick phone call?" "Yeah sure" So you go to his room and call Lydia "Lydia? ~ Ok calm down ~ Wait what happened? ~ He left? ~ Did he say why? ~ So he just left like Benji and Joel's dad? ~ O Lydia I am so sorry. Is there anything I can do to help? ~ So wait your mom ran off with him? ~ Well I'm going to be staying in California for a while. So you might be able to come stay with me ~ Your parents took all your money? ~ I don't know hold on" "Hey Billy. Do you have any money you could wire my friend. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important but we need to get Lydia here." "Yeah no problem. Wait do you think it would be better if we went and got her? Where does she live?" "Utah I don't know let me ask her." "Hey Lydia do you just want us to come get you ~ Yeah we could bring Corbin too (Corbin is her little brother)" "Billy when are we going to be leaving?" "Ummm we could leave now if you want" "Ok Lydia get yours and Corbin's stuff together and we will come get you ~ Yeah no problem but you also have to thank Billy when you get here. ~ Mmmhmm bye" "So wait you are just going to leave?" "Yeah we don't have to do anything today and we had to go to Chris' sometime soon. So just let me go ask the guys" "Ok" So you guys go knock on everyone's door and while you are walking to the elevator your phone rings. You pick it up and it is Lydia "Hello? ~ You have go to be kidding me ~ Yeah I'm sure we could pick them up too. ~ Mmmhmm bye" "Hey guys do you think we could pick up two more people" "Ummm yea but why?" "'Cause my other friends' parents died. They got in a care accident" "You have to be joking" "I really wish I was because their parents are like my own. So basically it's like losing my own parents" By now a few tears have trickled down your cheek. You call Lydia back and say "Lydia have everyone met at your hose and my mom will come get you ~ Ok bye." So you guys get in Joel's car and Joel and Benji are in the front, you and Billy are in the middle and Chris and Paul are in the back. You start driving and you are still crying a little bit. Billy notices and scoots closer to you. He puts his arm around you shoulders, you put you head on his chest and just cry. The whole drive was silent except for you gentle sobbing. Then you get to the airport and wipe off your face. You call Lydia and ask where they are. "So where are they?" "They are still in the car"
~Lydia's P.O.V~
We are sitting in the car, Corbin sitting on my lap because there isn't any room for him to have his own seat. He has his head on my chest and I thought he was sleeping until he lifted his head and said "Lydia are we bad kids?" "Why do you say that?" "'Cause if we were good kids then mommy and daddy wouldn't have left us" "I don't know Corbin. We must be" He lays back down and a tear trickled down my cheek.
~Back to Your P.O.V~
When we get off you call Lydia again and ask "So where are you ~ Mmmhmm ~ Ok bye" "So where are they?" "They are sitting on a bench by the luggage pickup place" "Ok" So you go over there and Lydia is the first to see you she jumps up and runs over to you and gives you a big hug. She starts crying again. You just rock her back and forth comforting her. She finally calms down and lets you go "You have to thank all the guys from Good Charlotte too. They are the ones that bought your tickets" She goes, thanks all of them and gives all of them a hug. When she gets to Benji he just hold her for the longest time and says "I know how you feel 'cause my dad walked out on us too but I guess it is worst for you because my mom didn't leave too so I am so sorry" "It's o.k. Benji. It's not like you made them leave" "I know. I just feel so bad 'cause both of your parents left" "It's ok Benji" So you all say your thank yous and welcomes. Then you guys get going to the place in the airport where you plane will be coming. The guys get the luggage because they are such gentlemen. So you get to the place and you don't wait very long. Then you were called and of course you booked first class because Good Charlotte bought the tickets. So when the first class was called you and all of Good Charlotte stood up. "You got first class tickets?" "Duh Lydia we are flying with Good Charlotte you didn't think they were going to fly second class did you?" "No I guess not" So you got on the plane and this is how the seating was SUPPOSED to go (from window to window) you, Lydia, Benji, Joel, Paul, Chris, (next row) Corbin, Billy, Brit, Dee (Your two other friends) but this is how it ended up going Corbin, Lydia, Benji, Joel, Dee, Chris (next row) you, Billy, Brit, Paul. You start flying and not even half way through the flight you look up to the front and see Lydia resting her head on Benji's shoulder "Aww how cute" "What?" You point to Lydia and Benji and Billy looks at them "Aww that is cute" So you get off the plane, get your luggage, get in the car and drive back to the hotel, Billy goes and gets Brit's and Dee's room number and he managed to get # 930. So they are right by all of you. When you get to the elevators you realize that no everyone will fit and so did Lydia "Joel, Benji, Corbin and I will just wait" "Ok" So you go up to the ninth floor and get everyone's luggage in their room. You are sitting in your room when you hear a knock. You go over to it and see that it is Benji. He hands some of Lydia's stuff over "Bye Krystal. Bye Lydia" "Bye Benji" Lydia walks in and asks "Ummm where is the bedroom. I want to put my stuff away" "Right there" You show her and then you go and watch TV. She comes out a little while later and sits on the couch next to you knees up to her chin and chin on her knees. You can see she is really sad so you scoot closer to her and she lays her head on your shoulder and starts crying "Ssshhhh it's ok. It's ok. I know this seems really bad but just think of it this way, if your parents wouldn't have left then you may have never meet Good Charlotte." She looks up at you and says "Your right thanks Krystal" "No problem" You give her on last hug and go back to watching TV. You hear someone knocking on the door so you go answer it. It's Billy "You want to come play video games now?" "Yeah. I it ok if Lydia comes if she wants to?" "Sure" You turn to Lydia and say "Lydia do you want to come to Billy's room with me?" "Are you sure you don't want your ALONE TIME?" "Shut up Lydia I just met him today" "Besides we wouldn't have alone time anyway Benji's there right now" "He is? Ok I'm down" She runs out of the room and to Billy's door. She is jumping up and down waiting for you guys and it looks like she's got to pee. So you get your phone and go to Billy's room. He opens the door and lets the jumping Lydia in. She runs in and sits down on the couch next to Benji. Billy looks at you and says "Wow for just barely losing her parents she sure is happy" "Well duh. She is hanging out with Benji from Good Charlotte. She has been a fan of you guys longer than I have" "Ok. So you up for video games now?" "You know it" So you go play this game, it's a racing game and Billy is kicking your ass. Finally you win. You turn around to tell Lydia and see that she is making out with Benji. You scream and cover your eyes "O my god guys you just met" "I know" "Yeah she was telling me her sad story and this is how I was comforting her." "Well could you please do it in some other room where there is NOT people" So they get up and go in your's and Lydia's room. You look at Billy and he says "Well at least she's not sad" "Yeah I guess so" So you and Billy play video games for like an hour. They you look at your watch and see that it is 10:30 "Well I guess I better get going" Billy looks at his watch and says "I guess you should" You both stand up and he walks you to the door "Thanks again Billy" "No problem" you walk out of his room and into yours and there on the couch is Benji and Lydia making out "Have you guys been making out since you got in here?" They break apart and Lydia says "Yep!" "Well sorry Lydia but Benji has to leave 'cause I'm going to bed and you should too" Benji kisses Lydia one more time and says "I'll see you tomorrow?" "Yep" She gets off of Benji's lap and he walks to the door "Night Krystal, Night Lydia" "Night Benji" A little twin moment for you and Lydia except you guys aren't twins. He leaves and you look at Lydia "What?" "Moving a little fast don't you think?" "No. It feels like me and Benji have known each other forever" She gets up, gets changed and gets in bed. You turn off the TV., all the lights, then you get ready for bed and get in. "Night Lydia" "Night Krystal" Then you fall into a dreamless sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story