Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Hold On (A Billy Martin Love Story)

Losing a Loved One... Last Chapter!!!

by brightblack 0 reviews

This is all in Billy's Point Of View

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 580 words

0Unrated
I woke up this morning as happy as I could be! Wanna know why? I'll tell you why. I get to see Krystal today! I haven't seen here for a month. I'm so excited! I miss her so much. I get up, get dressed, grab my phone-- wait I have a message. It's from Krystal. Lets see what it says, "O Billy yes! I'm so glad I got your voicemail and not you because you probably would've told me not to do it but I'm doing it and no one can tell me different. I need to do this. I can't stand him beating me anymore." O my god! Who's been beating her? "I love you Billy. I really do. I just can't stay here anymore." O my god! "My dad beats me and he rapes me and there's never any god damn food in my house. I just can't go on living like this. I'm so sorry Billy. Tell everyone I love them and I'll miss them. Bye Billy" I can't believe what I just heard. I fall to the ground. Krystal wouldn't do that would she? She has so much to live for. I have to go find her. I need to stop her before she goes to far. I grab my keys and run down the stairs to the lobby. I run out to the parking lot and get in my car. I drive as fast as I fucking can without getting a ticket because that is the last thing I need right now. I need to get to my girlfriend. I need to see her. O my phone, maybe it's her. "Hello?" "Billy where the hell are you?" "I'm driving to New York. Krystal's in trouble" "Trouble? What kind of trouble? What's going on? Come on Billy tell me something" "How can I tell you something when I don't even know what's going on? Sorry Benji I gotta go." "Billy wai--" I hang up on him. I can't deal with his shit right now. My fucking girlfriend is out there doing some stupid shit because she isn't thinking clearly. Why did I think I could drive to New York? That'll take forever. I don't have forever. I need to see Krystal NOW! Lydia's with her, maybe she stopped Krystal from being stupid. I'll drive back to the hotel, get Lydia's number from Benji, call Lydia and make sure Krystal's ok. I drive back to the hotel, give the valet guy my key and run up the stairs to my floor. I knock on Benji's door and the first thing I say when he opens the door is "What's Lydia's number?" "I'm on the phone with her right now if you need to talk to her" "I do" He gives me his phone "Lydia where's Krystal?" She's sobbing but she manages to say, "She isn't here anymore. Billy didn't she tell you?" "Yes she told me but I refused to believe it. Why didn't you stop her?" "I tried but you know Krystal when she wants to do something she's gonna do it and now she's not here anymore. O god I can't believe it" Lydia starts crying again and I hand the phone back to Benji. It's true. O my god it's true. I can't believe she fucking took her own life. I thought she was smarter than that. O god. Why did you do that Krystal? Why? I fall to my knees and just cry.
Sign up to rate and review this story