Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Don't Waste your Time on Me

Just walk away...

by Rae_She_Writes 6 reviews

I slammed the door so hard it busted the hinges.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 977 words

0Unrated
Mikey's P.O.V.

I threw my phone down on the hard concrete of the garage we were all sitting in at Frankie's house. A few more cracks wouldn't hurt that piece of shit. Frankie scrambled over to get it and pulled up the door to the garage, letting in a long stream of blinding sunlight. He walked outside and slammed the door shut leaving the three of us in an awkward silence. Bob was seated behind a drum set, twisting the sticks around in his fingers and occasionally drumming out a random beat. Ray was sitting on the couch looking at his shoes and humming a tune I couldn't make out. I kicked the dirty brick wall beside me, still mad at Gerard.

"What the hell does he think he's doing?" I say loudly, making Bob look up and drop his drumsticks, as I heard them bang their way down the drums and onto the cold floor where my phone had just been. "He didn't even tell us he was going!" I yelled, kicking the wall even harder. I broke a small hole in the wooden frame at the bottom of the wall, a crack slithering up the board like a snake hunting its prey.

"Mikey, give the guy a break, his girl just died," Bob spoke up and I turned, glaring at him. Sure he was older than me but I wasn't the one with drinking and drug problems in my past, was I? No. Gerard was, though. Come to think of it, the only person who helped him stop the most was Ana.

"She died, big deal." I said sarcastically, waving my arms around as I walked over to Bob. "Gee is going to need to learn to suck it up and face the facts, he needs to get used to it sooner or later, the bitch is dead."

"MIKEY!" Ray finally spoke. He had stood up and walked over to where I was now inches away from Bob's face, grabbing me by the back of my shirt and pulling me away from him. "What's your problem?" he said, keeping his voice level, something that I had no control over in my case. I shrugged and he shook his head, his hair moving a little slower than his head, making Bob laugh. "The woman your brother loved died and here you are screaming at him and disgracing her!" I knew he was right, but I didn't want him to think that so I placed my hand on top of the one he had on my shoulder and tore it off, making sure he didn't touch me anymore.

Storming out of the garage and slamming the door so hard behind me that it busted the hinges, I walked out the front door and seeing Frankie in the yard, turned to walk towards him. He had my phone in his hands even though he wasn't talking to anyone. I grabbed it out of his grasp and walked over to the driveway where my car had been sitting. I swung the door open and shoved the key in the ignition. Looking in the rear-view mirror, I could see Ray trying to catch me before I left and I humored him for a minute.

He was about two yards away from the car when I slammed my foot down on the gas petal and raced out of the driveway, smirking at him through the window. All I wanted to do now was go back to my apartment and think about everything that happened today. When I pulled into the parking lot I noticed that most of the spaces were empty except for-oh god. Cayce's red neon was parked next to me. I had no desire whatsoever to talk to her right now, or deal with her shameless flirting for that matter. I got out and walked up the two flights of stairs into my apartment, sinking back into the couch in relief when I didn't see her. I closed my eyes and banged my head against the wall, hearing the noise echo through the paper- thin walls. I pulled off my glasses and set them on the table beside me, laying in the dark living room on the couch trying to get rid of a headache that I must've acquired through screaming. I was almost asleep when I heard footsteps and that signature peppy voice.

"Hey, baby. What brings you home so early?" she said, sitting down on the couch at my feet, being careful not to sit on my legs. I didn't want to speak so I just groaned a little before burying my head into the side of the couch in a feeble attempt to avoid further conversation.

"Aww, baby," she sighed, rubbing my side. She leaned forward and kissed my forehead, working her way down to my lips flirtatiously. She pushed her lips hard against mine and pulled me up a little. She was disappointed and a little offended when I didn't return the kiss.

"Not right now, Cays," I said groggily. She huffed and sat on the edge of the couch, arms crossed and face in apparent pout. I rubbed my hand up my face, pushing hair out of my eyes and grabbed my glasses. 'I had a bad day, okay?" I told her and she turned to look at me.

"But I could make it all better," she whispered, stroking my arm. I shook my head and she moped a little. "Tomorrow?" I nodded. "I guess that's okay." She said before getting up and going into my room. I leaned back into the arm of the couch and took my glasses off again, falling into a fitful sleep.

Mikey's point of view, something a little different. Reviews make me update fast (as if two a day isn't fast!) smiles Please? I like feedback.
Sign up to rate and review this story