Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's The Tearing Sound of Love Notes

No offense, Donna, but I want to kill your son.

by nicole_ownsxxx 3 reviews

So who's the mystery man in Roxie's bed? And why is he in her bed? And why does Gerard take such long showers in the morning? Read and find out! haha..that was cheesy..XD.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 2352 words

2Funny
Erm..reviews are greatly appreciated..good and bad..i don't care..good ratings, though..that'd be nice..eh..yeah..i'm so awkward!

also..eh..sorry if the story sucks..i'm freezing my bum off (anyone feel like explaining why the heck i'm this cold in frickin june?) and stuff.

so..here goes..the story..thing..yeah.

i'm pretty sure it sucks. i've gotten bad ratings..rawr..erm..bam!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So basically, there was a random man in my bed at two in the morning, and I was half naked. Okay...maybe not. But either way, I didn't have a shirt on.

I'd fallen out of bed and smacked my face on the nightstand. I could feel blood running down my cheek, and now I had a headache.

Way to go, man in my bed. You made me bleed.

After a murderous scream and then a loud thump, Mary, Ray, Mikey, and some middle aged lady (who I assumed was Mary's mom) ran into my room and flipped on a light.

Blood was dripping down my face and I was lying on the floor, shirtless, and a sleepy Gerard looked at me from my bed.

"Why are in my room?" he asked.

"This is my room!" I cried. I pointed to my bags on the floor.

"Oh. It is, isn't it? My room's across from yours. Sorry, doll, it was around 1:30 when I got home. Must have not noticed I was in the wrong room." He sat up and looked me over. "You must be embarrassed. I mean, you're in nothing but boxers and a bra in front of my family. At least you're pretty slim. Ow, you've got a cut on your cheek. That's bleeding pretty bad." Again with that evil little smirk of his.

"You're a jackass! Why the hell would you do this?! I never did anything to you!" I screamed, while pulling a black tank top over my head, managing to get blood on it, too.

"What, sugar? I was in the wrong room, my bad," he said, but I wasn't believing any of it.

"You knew I'd freak, Gerard! You wanted to embarrass me in front of your family!"

He rolled his eyes. "You caught me," he confessed sarcastically. "I knew this was the wrong room, and I knew you'd be sneaking in at two in the morning. Yep. I'm a mean, sneaky little bastard."

"Yeah." I placed a hand on my hip and moved all of my weight on one foot. "You are."

We sat there and gave each other gave "why don't you just die?" looks, for what seemed like an hour.

Ray was the first one of the on-lookers to speak. "Hey, Roxie, Let's go clean your face up. It's all bloody and stuff," he said.

Then Donna told Gerard to get in his own room, and we walked out, I noticed he was only wearing boxers, and he was very attractive. Damn him!

Mary, Mikey, and Ray took my to the bathroom where Ray cleaned my cut.

"That was pretty interesting," Mikey said. "Why were you guys so late?"

Mary shrugged. "We were just driving around, and I was showing Roxie all the places around town, and by the time we get home, it's two in the morning."

"Ow!" Ray had dabbed my cut with something wet, and it stung.

"Sorry. You'll have a small bruise on your cheek, and a cut, but other than that, there won't be a scar or anything."

"Thanks, Dr. Ray. I'll give you my insurance card," I told him.

"I might as well be a doctor!" he said, looking at Mikey, then at me.

Mikey looked at me guiltfully. "I'm accident prone, what can I say?"

"What's going on with you and Gerard?" Ray asked. "You two were fine before. And now you two are wanting to slit each other's throats."

Mary cried, "I know! I've never heard her cuss before tonight. I mean, she's been pissed, but she's never cussed." She ruffled my hair. "No, not you, my good little Christian girl."

"You're Christian?" Ray and Mikey asked.

"You don't look like a Christian. Then again, the times that my mom dragged to me to church, all I saw were these wrinkly old ladies in flowery dresses," Ray told me. "They smelled weird."

"Most old ladies do," Mary said, before she left the bathroom and wandered to another part of the house. She was probably going to bed.

"Why didn't Frank run into the room?" I asked. I'd just noticed he wasn't there.

"He's still sleeping," Mikey said. "It takes a lot for him to wake up. More than a bloody murder scream and a big thump. It takes something close to a natural disaster."

Ray put a band-aid over my cheek. "I'm going to bed. Good night, weirdo."

After Ray left, Mikey was putting the things he'd used back in the medicine cabinet. "You've only known my brother for a day. Why do you two hate eachother?"

"I don't know," I told him. "It's probably because he's the spawn of Satan. Are you sure you and Mary are blood related?"

Mikey laughed. "No. Not really. But I swear, normally he's not this much of a jerk. I don't know what's wrong with him, or why he hates you so much. You were getting along earlier today..erm..yesterday," he added, remembering it was two in the morning.

"I really don't know what happened, but he's an ass," I answered. "I'm going to bed. G'night, Mikey."

"Good night."

I walked back into MY room, and got in MY bed.

So much for being quiet and not waking people up.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I woke up the next morning around ten, stumbled out of bed, and made my way to the bathroom for a shower. Of course, it was occupied.

I made my way downstairs and found Frank, Mary, Mikey, Ray, and Donna downstairs talking about when the boys and Mary were in high school and all the trouble they'd gotten in. I made my way to the kitchen and poured a bowl of cereal before joining them.

"So, then," Donna was saying, "I get a call from the school, telling me that Mary and Mikey ruined a desk because their chemical mixture blew up. They wanted me to pay for it. I told them it was their fault for making the two most accident prone kids work together, and refused to pay it."

"Seriously! Then they gave us detention for it. We didn't do anything wrong!" Mikey told us.

"I mean, we just sucked at science!" Mary said. She turned around and looked at me. "Hey, Roxie!" I sat down beside her on the couch and began eating my Cocoa Puffs.

"Goo morring," I replied tiredly with a mouthfull of cereal.

Mary turned to everyone else and said, "She's not a morning person."

"My face hurts," I complained between bites.

Frank laughed. "I'm sure it does. Klutz. How'd you get that cut?"

"Gerard."

"Gerard did that to your face? He hurt a girl? I mean, I know he hates you, but-"

"No, he was in my bed last night, then scared me half to death and I fell out, screamed, hit my head on the nightstand, and so forth. You didn't wake up," I explained.

"Oh. So that's what he was bragging out. That's funny!"

"No. Gerard's a jerk. I haven't even known him for a full twenty-four hours, but I can't stand him already."

"Oh, he'll warm up to you," Frank said, winking at me, "if you know what I mean."

"No!" said just about every one in the room, except Donna, who was just smiling.

"I hope he does, Roxanne," she told me. "He needs a good girl like you in his life."

"No offense, Donna, but I want to kill your son."

"Hey!" cried Mikey.

"Not you, smart one, the other one."

"Is that what you want to do? Is it? Huh? What'd they teach you in the forrest, Grasshopper?" Frank asked, raising an eyebrow.

I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. I took the last bite of my cereal and grinned. "They taught me bathing is important, Frank. Maybe you should try it. I'm off to take a shower now." I skipped out of the room, and went back upstairs. Whoever was taking a shower now was still in there.

Gerard hadn't been downstairs.

"Gerard! Hurry up and get out of the shower!" I screamed through the door. "You've been in there for thirty minutes!"

"Go eat breakfast!" he screamed back.

"I already did!"

"Well, guess what, sugar, now you have to wait!"

I groaned, but when the water stopped I replied, "Are you finally finished, nancy boy?"

"No. Now I have to shave. You can wait."

I groaned yet again, because I knew he'd take his time. I leaned against the bathroom door, so when it opened I fell in the bathroom, and Gerard was standing there with a smirking, shaven face. "I forgot. I already shaved. You've fallen again. You seem to do that a lot, sugar."

"Shut up, you ass."

He shook his head to get all the water out of his hair and on me. "Oh no," I said sarcastically, "you got me wet, because it's not like I was about to get in the shower or anything."

Gerard had nothing on but a towel around his waist and he was still dripping from the shower. He didn't have any eyeliner on, but he still looked attractive. He was really pale, he wasn't built or anything, but his arms had a bit of muscle I could tell. His skin was pretty and clear. And then eyes were still beautiful. I could really get lost in them, I swear.

Overall, the man was dead sexy. And if he wasn't such a dick, I'd probably be crushing on him, as opposed to wanting to shoot him in the heart with a silver bullet or pour Holy water on him, because I'm pretty sure no human could be that annoying, so that'd have to be the only thing that could kill him.

"What are you looking at?" asked Gerard making me snap out of my day dreams about his death.

"What?"

He smirked again. Damn him and his stupid smirk! "You were checking me out!"

"I was not! You filthy liar!" I cried.

"You were too!" he yelled back. "You think I'm sexy, don't you?"

"No! You're stupid, that's what you are! I was thinking about ways to kill you, Gerard!"

"You do think I'm stupid, yes, but you also want to do naughty things with me!" He started dancing, doing the pelvis thrust thing that I'd done when I found out about the tour.

"You're so nasty!" I yelled before slamming the bathroom door in his face.

"You wanna do the nasty!" he hollared through the door.

"Go away!"

"Play your cards right, and you'll get what you know you want for Christmas, sugar!"

I hate how he calls me sugar.

"Please, Gerard, I just ate. Don't make me throw up!"

This was going to be a long day, I could already tell.

After I finally got in the shower, I could still hear Gerard screaming about I want him, but he stopped when he heard the water come on.

Of course, I heard him laugh. Now I knew why he'd taken so long. The water was freezing, but I wouldn't let him know I minded.

I finished my shower rather quickly, because no one wants a long, cold shower in December, and after I brushed my teeth I walked out of the bathroom in a Super Friends towel.

"Did that cold shower get those dirty thoughts out of your head, Roxanne?" Gerard asked.

"It wasn't cold," I lied.

"Then why are you shaking?"

"Your face is making me want to vomit."

"Grow up."

"Go away."

I threw on some jeans and a black Underoath shirt over a black and white striped longsleeved shirt, and my knock-off Vans with the hearts on them.

Downstairs, Gerard was watching TV with Mikey and Ray, and Mary was having a conversation about high school with Frank.

I sat down on the couch next to Ray.

"You smell good," he said.

"Thank you."

Gerard took his attention away from the B-movie horror flick with bad actors being murdered in abandoned houses by a pyscho who wants to paint with their blood. "She wants me, you know."

"I want you to break your neck, if it counts for anything."

He grunted, and turned back to this stupid movie.

I watched the movie for a bit, where the people were looking for one girl's Jeep, then said, "I think Candice took my Jeep."

"Why would she take your Jeep?" It sounded like they were using an home video camera set up on a tripod with that girl. The other girl's audio is fine.

"I don't know. To go for a jog or something?"

I stared at the screen. I'd only been watching this movie for two minutes, and it was already the dumbest movie I'd ever seen.

"Did she really just ask that? Is that really in the script?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. It was." Ray shook his head.

"This movie sucks!" Mikey yelled. "That girl with the big forehead can't act! It sounds like an eighth grader doing a play for her English class!"

Gerard turned it off. "That was stupid. He had a day dream where he raped the asian girl, and then they were just sitting on the couch staring at each other," he added.

"Let's burn it!" I said hopefully.

Gerard said no, that it wasn't that bad, but Mikey and Ray grabbed the DVD, some paper, and a lighter.

We grabbed our coats and went outside, where we burned the DVD.

I loved these people. Except Gerard. He's retarded.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

haha..who ever can tell me what movie i'm talking about gets a prize..i'll make another reference to another stupid movie my friend and i wasted our money on. because it's fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story