Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This May Call For A Proper Introduction

Four

by ryanrossISsove 5 reviews

Amanda=Brendon

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-26 - 1312 words

1Hot
=========================================
Amanda's POV (in Bden's body.)-

"Brendon." I heard someone whisper low.

I moaned, and rolled over.

"Bren, we're home." I heard again. I opened my eyes, and looked up at Ryan.

Sweet, sweet Ryan.

He was so beautiful. Definitely the first thing I wanted to see when i wake up. I smiled like a drozy idiot, at the boy who had bags in his arms, and some near his feet.

I rose up, and nodded. "Your bags are right there." he said, pointing to the bags at his feet.

"Thanks Ry." I said, rubbing my eyes, and getting up, picking the bags up, and following Ryan out of the bus.

I saw that we were now at a bus station, and the sun was long gone, but there were PLENTY of lights, everywhere. And they were all so fluorescent. A few miles up the road, I saw the sign that made my eyes grow wide.

It was a white, lit up sign rimmed with colored lights that read "WELCOME TO LAS VEGAS"

I was half way across the country from home.

"You feeling okay Bren?" I heard a voice say.

I turned around and saw Jon, wearing a smile, as Spencer and Ryan put they're bags in their cars.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good. I just needed some sleep." I said.

"And sleep you got, man you slept for like, a whole day." he said.

I nodded, and collected my bags. They were so heavy.

"Want some help?" Jon asked, as he watched me struggle with my bags.

"Oh, that'd be great." I said, handing Jon a bag. Maybe he could show me which car was mine.

Holy shit...

I don't know how to drive.

Oh shit. Oh shit Oh shit.

"Jon?" I asked.

"Yeah Bren?" he said, stopping and looking back.

"I'm still a little dizzy, and I just want to be safe, so I'm gonna ask Ryan for a ride home, could you drive my car to my house?" I asked.

I knew Jon lived in Chicago, and probably had a plane to catch, soon, because I'm assuming our bus root wasn't near Illinois.

"Sure, my plane doesn't leave till five tomorrow morning." he said, heading to Brendon's car.

"Thank you Jon." I said.

"It's no problem, Bren." he said, getting in a silver car, which I presume is Brendon's.

"Hey Ryan?" I called to the boy who was just shutting his car trunk.

"Yeah?" he asked, looking over to me.

"Could I get a ride home with you? I'm not feeling amazing, and Jon's going to drive my car home, just to be safe." I said.

He smiled, and nodded.

"Sure, hop in." he said. I got in the passengers seat, and he got in the drivers seat, after waving to Spencer and Jon.

"So, are you feeling any better?" he asked me as he started up the engine.

"Eh, yeah. Much better compared to this morning." I said.

"Good. You didn't miss much, anyway. We all just watched TV, played video games, and ate. I wrote a few good lines today, too." he said.

I nodded.

"Oh goodness Brendon, you must be starving, are you?" he asked.

I then noticed that my stomach was pounding. I was hungry as fuck.

"Yeah, I'm starving." I said.

"Wanna stop somewhere on the way to your place, like maybe Burger King?" he asked.

"Oh sure, I could go for a cheese burger right now." I said, licking my lips.

Ryan giggled.

"Sure Brendon, your doing a great job as the dedicated Vegetarian you've always aimed to be." he said.

My eyes grew wide once again.

Shit. I have to play as a vegetarian, too? FUCKK. This was going to be hard.

"Haha, I'm kidding. I'll get uh...fries. Those are...not meaty." I said, thinking of what I could get at a burger shop.

Ryan nodded.

"I think I'll second you on that one, a burger just isn't appealing to me, at the moment." he said.

I nodded.

Soon we pulled into the drive in at Burger King, and Ryan rolled down his window when we got to the order box thing.

He turned to me.

"What size?" he asked.

"Medium." I replied.

"Okay, and for a drink?" he asked.

"Diet coke." I said.

"Okay." he said, turning to it.

"Can I have two medium fries, and two large diet cokes?" he asked it.

It replied with directions on pulling up, and paying.

"I'm sure you can't wait to get home so you can gulp down some red bull, aye?" he asked me.

I nodded.

"Cannot wait." I said. I knew Brendon Urie, the real one, was obsessed with the stuff, so I guess I had a new favorite drink for the time being.

He nodded, as we pulled up to the window, and got our stuff.

"Here you go." he said, handing me the bag. I opened it, and took a fry, and ate it slowly.

Ryan glanced over at me, as I took my time, fry by fry.

"You really are sick..." he said, with a chuckle.

"What do you mean?" I asked, after I swallowed.

"You usually devourer food, like, 20 fries at a time, shoved in your face talking with your mouth full..." he said.

I nodded.

"I've still got this head thing." I said, patting my head, lightly.

He nodded.

"Well, I'll call you tonight, to check in, you know..." he said as we drove on.

"Okay, thanks." I said.

He nodded.

"It's nothing." he said, as he pulled into the driveway of a gorgeous, humongous house.

I looked at it, with wide eyes.

"Want me to walk you in?" he asked.

"This-is my house?" I asked, with disbelief, as I saw my car, the one Jon had driven, was already in the opened garage.

"Uh...yeah." Ryan said.

"Oh, it's just....bigger then I remembered, that's all. Long tour." I said.

"Well, you just bought it a month before tour, it makes sense." he said.

I nodded, and unbuckeld the seat belt.

"Need any help? I'm sure Jon being Jon took the liberty to bring your bags in, but I'm just saying, what with you being sick and all..." he said.

"I'm good, thanks for everything Ry, talk to you later." I said, getting out, and waving.

"Bye!" he said, as I shut the door.

I slowly walked up to the door, and opened it. It was cool inside, and smelled so amazing. I looked over in the living room, and saw an Xbox 360 with a game library. I explored the whole place, top to bottom in about an hour.

It was amazing. I could live here forever.

Then, I found it was time to raid Brendon Urie's kitchen.

I opened the cabinets, and saw that they were chock full with Pringles, fruit snacks, chocolate goods, and cans and cans and cans of red bull. I opened the refrigerator, and found four boxes of Capri sun, and other great food products.

I smiled. This is going to be fun.

I took a can of red bull, a can of Pringles, and some chocolate, and went into the living room, sat on the couch, turned the TV on, and ate. And ate, and ate, and watched TV, and ate.

Then, I went up into Brendon's bedroom, and looked through all of his clothes. He had an amazing fashion sense. I put on some red rimmed glasses, and opened up the top drawer in the dresser.

"Ew." I said, shutting it quickly when I discovered his condom stash.

I pulled off his pants and shirt, and, in just his boxers, plopped down on his bed. It was SO comfortable.

With all of the silence, I suddenly heard footsteps. Someone was coming up the stairs. fuccck.

lame cliffhanger, but whatever. Reviews=quicker update. Yeah, I secretly go by that method.
Sign up to rate and review this story