Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Souls with Secrets

Am I really what I think i am?

by WillBertluverX 3 reviews

Amara Brown at a very young age knew she had some power to posses people and their actions. She could get anyone to follow her footsteps without question; of course she would never tell a soul. Tha...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 1006 words

0Unrated
"I don't blame you for being you
But you can't blame me for hating it
So say, what are you waiting for?
Kiss her, kiss her
I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late..."

"Pete Wentz! Look down here at the camera." some guy was yelling up at the stage, obviously he's an amateur.

The idea is to take pictures of them playing, not them looking directly into the camera.
I snapped quickly as possible only stopping to give a small glance at the pictures. To be honest things were going well, but soon I'll have to get to the interview which I'm dreading to do. Finally the band got to playing their last song....secretly one of my favorites.

Pete came in with guitar; he stopped me in the middle of a snap. Standing there frozen with the camera in my hand, he stared at me with anger in his eyes. All I could do was gaze up at him, I felt the camera slipping from my hands. Quickly I caught it, looking back up he was paying no attention to me. Inside I felt angered with myself, I couldn't believe I sat there gazing at him as if he's some great god. But there was another thing I didn't understand; why was he so angry?

The song was almost at its end so I snapped my last shots. I began to put my camera away, as I walked backstage to prepare myself Persephone stopped me in my tracks.

" I saw what happened." she stared at me deeply.

"What are you talking about?" I said while trying to sound clueless.

"The way he looked at you, don't play dumb." I smirked. The thing with her is she can read everyone else mind, but mine she can barely ever read it. Great isn't it?

" I suppose he gave me a quick glance so what's the..."

" Don't trust him, he isn't like us. Plus he said some...uh...not good things in his head about you."

" What did he say?"

" Can't say, you don't need to know." I glared at her.

" You know I could read your mind if I wanted to, but this time I won't do it." She smiled with satisfaction.

" He's ready." it was Pete's tour manager. We walked past a series of doors but stopped at the back exit.

I gave him a strange look. " He's in the tour bus, the interview will be done their."

" Why??" I gasped.

" Pete's choice." I scoffed at his response.

On my way to the bus I tried to put a blockade in my head; whatever I do don't read his thoughts. Once at the bus door I gently knocked twice, I heard scrambling inside the bus. It took five minutes for him to finally answer.

"Nice of you to grace me with your presence Mr. Wentz." he lowered his eyes at me.

" Com on in, by the way it's Pete to you." he chuckled. He lead me to the back of the bus, then gestured for me to sit across form him. Carefully I sat farther away then necessary, he didn't seem to notice.

" Can you tell me why we are doing this on the bus?"

A grin spread across his face. " Comfort."

"Okay."

We sat there; silent.

"You know maybe we can do this another time." I said while putting on a fake smile.

"Don't you have something you WANT to ask me?" I turned to him, he was looking as if he was going to pounce at me.

" Yes, actually I do." I looked at him; puzzled. I sat back down.

"Go on." he started to walk towards the front of the bus.

"Are you even going to pay attention?" I asked him impatiently.

" of course, I can still here you from up here!!"

""Why were you looking at me on stage? You looked angry. I'm positively sure I didn't to anything wrong to you."

He didn't respond right away, he took his time walking to the back again.

"Good question." he paused taking the time to sit closer to me.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I just don't like you." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You don't even know me...this is a waste of my time."

" I know enough about you to know you don't like me either. It's just you remind me of someone I hate."

"Who?" I tried to calm myself before I would have to slam him up against the bus.

" You wouldn't know her."

I glared." You don't know that, just tell me." at this point I was surprised the conversation was still continuing.

He sighed. " Does Carmella Stone ring a bell?"

I froze. Of course I know her, well at least know of her. She is one girl you try to stay away from, but the thing is Carmella Stone is a vampire. Not just some ordinary vampire but a very powerful one, it made me wonder about Pete. Is he a vampire? He couldn't be, he's just some stuck up "rock star".

"Actually yes it does, I met her once. I met her at another one of your concerts."

"You remind me of her." he looked at me with misty eyes.

I groaned. " How could I possibly remind you of her??" he grasped my hand.

I stared into his eyes, his hand was burning me. I couldn't let go, but finally he let go. Looking down at my hand there where burn marks from his hand.

" That's why."

" What? I don't understand."

" You're just like her, only she could withstand pain like that."

" So are you trying to tell me something?"

He sighed again, rubbing his hands together. " Yea, that's why I asked you to come here actually. Carmella is your sister."

This was something that hurt me really bad, how could she be my sister ?
Obviously my father left out some things about my real family.
If Carmella is my real sister, then that means....
Am I really a vampire?
Sign up to rate and review this story