Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Doomed Echoes

Doomed Echoes

by Elessar 0 reviews

"All Under the Stars"

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-27 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 386 words

0Unrated
Year 2388, age of creation, so they say. Planet Eden was one of the many planets that come under the empire UFO (United Force Organization) the ruling empire, third in the row.

There are two types of people live in the universe, free men and women and the one under the empire itself.

The free men are tagged as the Rebels, who belong to the clan called as The Vipers. And everyone else who is not under the name Vipers, they are under the direct rule of UFO, "All under the stars."

The very existence of the Vipers have been denied by the officials of the UFO, in order to prevent an outbreak or worse, Mutiny.

But still, the hijacks, kidnaps and robbery of the great ships and commercial vessels are still a mystery to a normal layman. But things are different in the empire' point of view.

The ruling head or the so called the President of the UFO - Daniel String, has launched number of search parties in order to find and destroy the Vipers, secretly. Almost all the search and destroy parties are either lost mysteriously or killed by the Vipers. But some have found some clues, a hope perhaps that the existence of the Vipers will be found soon and their culture and their empire will soon be a history, that will never surface among the UFO citizens.

Away from politics and dirty jobs, others things are in the mind of the Empire too. Such as Research and creation, for the better of mankind.

For example, the Planet Eden is one of the many planets that are dedicated solely for the research purpose. What they do or did will be a highly classified stuff, but they promise a better life and strong defense against the enemies for the people. And they also promised a powerful weapon to the empire, which is the primary reason for this facility is still up and running smoothly, all for Power. More the power more the destruction, meaning more the damage. And the Empire UFO likes that; otherwise they won't be ruling 320 planets as their colonies and 24 planets as research facilities.

But it's all going to change now. And it's all because of one planet, the planet that will change the tip in the scale, and its planet Eden.
Sign up to rate and review this story