Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Quit Cryin' You're Eyes Out

Chapter 4: Breaking the Habit

by Popciclegirl 1 review

Breaking Habits is hard to do. Stopping is the only thing to choose. Not sure what it leads to makes you curious. Stopping before you start stops the curiosity. But unless death is your choice... c...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 919 words

0Unrated
The phone rang in unison with the alarm clock. Pete groaned as he reached over Lori and hit the alarm. Followed by picking up the phone.

"Hello?" He asked, tiredness in his tone.

"Hey Pete, it's the Butcher."

"Oh hey, Andy. What's up?"

"It's about William... you know how he's been acting lately? Right?"

"Yeah."

"Last night, he threw up an insane amount of blood. We talked him to sleep... it was all night, man."

"Oh my god, he alright?"

"He is now..."

"Do you know why?"

"Mike raided his bathroom last night. Pills everywhere."

"Wh..what kind?"

"I don't know, but whet ever they are... they aren't legal."

"Oh crap..."

"It's his depression. That's all we know... He hasn't been himself. Like seconds before out shows he's never where he's supposed to be. The last minute he runs out... that's when he takes them, I think."

"We'll see you in a few, I guess."

"Alright."

"Bye."

Pete hung up the phone and jumped off his bed. He grabbed his shirt.

"Who was that?" Lori asked.

Pete looked at her. "Morning sweet-ness." Lori smiled. "That was Butcher. He was talking about... William. He's... he's not alright."

"Oh my... what happened? Why isn't he alright?"

"We don't really know, Lori. We're gonna talk about it this afternoon."

"Can I come? I mean, he's family to me too..."

"Of course. Just don't get too stressed about it. We don't want Mia to get hurt." Pete said, smiling.

Lori sighed. "If she got through 2 months of no eating and hospitals, she can get through a little bit of stress."

"You have a point." Pete replied, pulling Lori's body closer. "You are so beautiful... I love you so much." He said.

Lori blushed. "I love you too." She put her lips on his, the chemistry electrified between their bodies. They parted.

Pete laughed. "I could make it more intimate but..." He started.

"I'm pregnant... I know."

He laughed, kissing her again. "You're only four months along, we have five months until we can start again. Get used to it."

**
"Where is he?"

"He's sleeping right now... he's still pretty exhausted from last night."

The room was filled with silence. Everyone's eyes were focused on the floor.

"You can't let him get through..." Pete said. "If he does... I mean... what the hell do you think comes next?"

"He dies..." Mike replied.

"But what if he does? What are we gonna do then? We never know when he does it." Sisky said.

"We can't watch him 24/7. He's not a baby." Michael said.

"I-uhh... I'm starting to feel a little nauseas... be right back." Lori said, she got up and walked down the hall way. She heard a soft cry. 'It's coming from William's room' She thought. She followed the sound of the voice. "William... you there?" She asked softly.

No answer.

She knocked on the door. "Bill?" She turned the knob. It was open. "Everything alright?" She entered and didn't see him. "William, answer me... please..." The despiration in her voice started to show. 'What if... what if he did...' "Damnit! Please just..." Her voice cracked. She focused on the light coming from his bathroom. "I'm only doing this because I care about you, you know. You don't have to be an asshole about this." She walked towards the door. It was open. "Are you even listening to me?!" She pushed the door fully open. "Oh my god!! William!! Are you... what happened?! Oh shit."

William was laying on the floor, covered in blood, half way unconsious.

"William! Wake up!" She shook him a few times. "Please... don't do this to us! To me!" She got down on her knees. He mumbled something. "Honey, I can't hear you. Please..."

"Don't... please don't..."

"Don't what?"

"Don't tell them."

"What? Don't tell them what."

He started to sob. "Don't tell them that I did this."

Lori began hysterically crying. "Why are you doing this?"

"Please...don't cry."

"I can't stop... look at you! You're a mess..."

"Lori... everything hurts, I don't know why I'm here. I just want out of my life. I don't want to be here. You have to understand."

"Billy... I know. I've been in this stage before but... I'm so relieved that I didn't. I'm happy that Pete got me to the hospital in time. I'm happy that my heart didn't stop beating those 2 months I was unconsious."

"You have a reason to be happy. I don't..."

She wiped the hair from his face, revealing the bruises that he had given himself. "Of course you do... you have us, you're doing what you've always wanted to do..."

William nodded slightly.

"You don't know... how lost we would be if you weren't here." She helped him stand. "You don't need these." She gestured towards the pills that were scattered all over the floor. "Can I trust you to clean yourself up without hurting yourself?"

"Yeah..."

***

Yeah... this was like... in a dream I had about William where he was like... mad depressed to the point where he was gonna kill himself.
But I was there... and in Lori's place kinda...
I wasn't married to Pete Wentz and carrying his baby.
XD

OOH! I went to the Honda Civic Tour.
(I mentioned that over a billion times)
SOOO MUCH FUN!!!

dances
Well...
I hope you enjoyed this installment of...
Quit Cryin' Your Eyes Out

Baby come on, you said theres something familar about me. The past is only the future with the lights on.
Sign up to rate and review this story