Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A deadly Nemesis

Prologue

by Korikian 2 reviews

Archie has a dream that Atlanta is dead but he convinces himself that it means nothing. Will Archie realize the truth in time to save Atlanta or will it be to late?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 322 words

1Moving
A deadly Nemesis

Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a dark night, clouds covered the moon in a thick veil, the sounds of someone moving through the forest grew closer, then a young girl emerged from the forest carrying something, it was a body, possibly of another girl, as she came closer there was a break in the dark clouds, the moonlight shone through showing the face of the body. NO it couldn't be, not her! Anyone but Atlanta! the image began to fade and an evil laugh echoed loudly. Then there was black.

Archie woke with a start falling to the floor with a soft thud. He picked himself up and sat on the edge of his bed wiping the cold sweat of his face. He glanced over at the clock which read 3:47 am. He got up and walked across the hall. He slowly pushed the door open and peeked in. There was Atlanta sleeping soundly sprawled out across her bed. He walked back to his room and got back into his bed. He stared up at the ceiling that was plastered with posters. "It was just a dream" he thought " It couldn't have been a vision after all Theresa's the physic one so why am I still worried?" he stared at the ceiling for what felt like hours repeating the words " relax Archie, there's absolutely nothing to worry about, " By the time the sun had began to rise he had fallen asleep. The evil laughter from his dream echoed through his mind, but he still told himself not to worry.

Unfortunately for Archie and the others there would be something to worry about very, very soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok here it is my second fanfic in the making I hope this prologue sounds interesting enough. I did some mythology research today and I've got a load of ideas for stories I've just got to get an idea and I can just wing it from there.
Sign up to rate and review this story